Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Close Friend Was Butchered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Close Friend Was Butchered (9470 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by HolyMan12: 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by IbadeHQ: 6:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hopeba:
don't mind dem.. look at the type of people she's even rolling with.. beerollings and chop boli... nonsense

There's a mistake in the writeup...it's chopboii not chopboli
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slynation:
This method of killing can only be done by Cultists, seems they already had everything mapped out and had enough time on their side...

Well, the Goodnews was that they left enough traces, but I doubt the police can put 2 and 2 together to unravel the culprits, I shaah trust the Nigerian police to sweep the issue under the carpet...!!

BTW, I wonder what your friend is doing with 2 guys in there house when she should have been hating on them like you, meaning you didn't gat her back...
she wants to chill with the big boys cheesy
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Graceunlimitedd(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
oz4real83:
Many years ago, I had a colleague that his friend was pestering to join his cult group, after several persuasions, there was a question he asked him in my presence that put an end to his pesterings. The question was " if I joined this your group, how often do they make their payments to members, is it bi-weekly or at the end of the month and in which currency does your group make payments to members? The guy was taken aback, he stuttered for a few seconds and his reply was "they don't pay members, but when you need people to fight for you, there will be a lot of people to do that". My colleague just hissed and told him " you don't pay and u are forcing to join your group all because of fight, let me know when you people start paying", that was the end of his pestering.
There was another situation I witnessed near an uncle's house some years ago, I went there for a cousin's traditional marriage ceremony, in a house nearby, I saw a group of guys beating up another guy, I made enquiry and I was told that the guy is in the same cult group with them and the reason they are beating him is because he hasn't paid his dues for some time shocked shocked cheesy. That was when I knew that some people dey by themselves dey join wetin dey kill them.
one old baba for my area was beaten by a group of young boys in our area cos he couldn't pay his weekly dues cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Slynation(m): 8:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
she wants to chill with the big boys cheesy
Na forever chilling be this oO...
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by AlphaTaikun: 11:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:
She was butchered alongside Abuja big boy Chop Boii, her boyfriend and some other boys.

They were murdered on Monday. I've been crying since I heard the news. Please if you have any more info on this, please mention me. No one knows why they were murdered.

God I miss my friend.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by babzo(m): 11:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
one old baba for my area was beaten by a group of young boys in our area cos he couldn't pay his weekly dues cheesy

Haaaa

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Graceunlimitedd(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
richmanrichard:
stop wasting your battery explaining. They are all cultists even the Op.make dem all die; its well deserved.
including OP?
grin grin grin
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by babzo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
siofra:
She was butchered alongside Abuja big boy Chop Boii, her boyfriend and some other boys.

They were murdered on Monday. I've been crying since I heard the news. Please if you have any more info on this, please mention me. No one knows why they were murdered.

God I miss my friend.

My condolences.

May God have mercy.

From all what we have read, it seems the killers are known.if that's the case, hope justice can be done.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by obiekunie01: 12:02am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

God I miss my friend.

show us one picture prove of you and her together or forever keep quite and stop trying to belong with a girl you definitely doesn't know.

or better still mention 3 names of three other girls you all roll together. or are you telling us you are the only girl she rolls with?

WHAT DO YOU EVEN GAIN BY CLAIMING TO BE HER FRIEND WHEN MANY OF US KNOWS SHE HAS NEVER SEEN YOU NOR KNOW YOUR NAME.

People are really mentally deranged.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by siofra(f): 12:42am On Sep 30, 2022
obiekunie01:

show us one picture prove of you and her together or forever keep quite and stop trying to belong with a girl you definitely doesn't know.

or better still mention 3 names of three other girls you all roll together. or are you telling us you are the only girl she rolls with?

WHAT DO YOU EVEN GAIN BY CLAIMING TO BE HER FRIEND WHEN MANY OF US KNOWS SHE HAS NEVER SEEN YOU NOR KNOW YOUR NAME.

People are really mentally deranged.

undecided

I will not prove anything to you, I do not care what you think.

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Bigfish121(m): 1:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Rip to the dead.Cultist are plenty here in Abuja especially these vikings and ayes.That is why I am always on my own.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Kingozymandias(m): 5:42am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

God I miss my friend.

You are the number 1 suspect in this murder .
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Ishilove: 5:58am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

I know Beerollings and Blessing very well. His name is Pelumi. As for Chop Boii, I've only talked to him once, don't know much about him.

Meanwhile you guys are so mean on this thread.

I and Blessing were always together, imagine if I had been with her that night, that's how I would die too. This life! So fickle.
Why was she hanging out with these people? At night for that matter? Didn't she have a home?

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Slynation(m): 6:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Cc Ayojp
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by fairwilliams: 6:08am On Sep 30, 2022
U claimed she was y0ur friend, which means u are a bad friend. So u dunn0 much abt ur friend bf abi?
And u b0th subdue in ABUJA?
WHAT TYPE OF FRIENDSHP ARE U LADIES KEEPING IF U CAN'T ADVICED EACHOTHER ON DATING A C**?
Well since u b0th date 4m0ney and nt 4l0ve
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by lomaxx: 6:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by lomaxx: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

You are the number 1 suspect in this murder .

Yeah it’s even more plausible when you think about it
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Kajaard: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

I know Beerollings and Blessing very well. His name is Pelumi. As for Chop Boii, I've only talked to him once, don't know much about him.

I and Blessing were always together, imagine if I had been with her that night, that's how I would die too. This life! So fickle.

A girl with 3 guys at night undecided

Looking at the gruesome manner they were killed, it was definitely cult related undecided

You saying she is your close friend, shows the types of friends you keep and the type of wayward life you live as well undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Itzurboi(m): 7:02am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

Sorry about the loss. I would advise you use this opportunity to reflect on life, and connect with your creator...

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Kingozymandias(m): 7:14am On Sep 30, 2022
lomaxx:

Yeah it’s even more plausible when you think about it

Off course. Her thread was opened before this murder was announced like an alibi. Suddenly she is crying and claiming the girl was her close friend and they go everywhere together?

Where was she on they day ?

Why want she with her friend. If her friend.was missing for 2 days why didn't she call for over 48 hours to know where her friend is?

Why didn't jer friend tell her where she was if Theo were that close

Surely her friend would have told her she was dating that guy and she would have known were to look for her

Come on man she might have a hand in this .

Someone needs to open a thread on this

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by HardMirror(m): 7:17am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

hehehe longer throat is the problem you girls have. you come to nairaland to talk nonsense about guys but still depend on guys offline. if we check now, the blessing guy was leeching on the guy. normal thing sha.

abeg go and rest. na normal thing. it is part of the risk of leeching with strange guys

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Olumighty123(m): 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
News had it that she broke up with her ex, then the guy came revenging prior to sending different threats, looks like those killers were there for she and her very boyfriend, the rest were just at the right place at the wrong time. Rip to the dead.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Revolva(m): 7:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Sometimes some girls no de get sense, well dem none write cultism for anyone head

Many young naija gals are dumb ..you de claim girlfriend and you dont stay in ut mama house for night...are u a musician backup with voiceovers

These small bois are gone , one of dem is the target , but they all went for all of dem
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by donem: 8:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Bigfish121:
Rip to the dead.Cultist are plenty here in Abuja especially these vikings and ayes.That is why I am always on my own.
E get one Aye cultist back those days for Unical where the bear this your moniker. smiley

At the topic nawa o... Real case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by pocohantas(f): 8:36am On Sep 30, 2022
Ishilove:

Why was she hanging out with these people? At night for that matter? Didn't she have a home?

They were not “hanging out”. They were in an apartment. One of them owns the apartment and uses a part of it as a studio. The choc boii is an upcoming artist that came for studio session. I think she is a gf of one of the guys and just happened to be in her bf’s house.

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Ishilove: 9:19am On Sep 30, 2022
pocohantas:

They were not “hanging out”. They were in an apartment. One of them owns the apartment and uses a part of it as a studio. The choc boii is an upcoming artist that came for studio session. I think she is a gf of one of the guys and just happened to be in her bf’s house.
The whole thing sef is confusing. The summary is she was with the wrong crowd and paid with her life. Tragic
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by DREAMHOMES6970(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Olumighty123:
News had it that she broke up with her ex, then the guy came revenging prior to sending different threats, looks like those killers were there for she and her very boyfriend, the rest were just at the right place at the wrong time. Rip to the dead.

My thoughts as well. With the inscription on the wall with the severed finger " we warned them not to play with her", I believe it enough to tell it girlfriend related issue involving cultist but what is not certain is if the girl(HER) in question is the "Blessing". May their souls rest in peace. Let say "No" to cultism or any form of violence.

PEACE

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Bigfish121(m): 9:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Kolo.i nor go unical and I nor b ayes.

donem:

E get one Aye cultist back those days for Unical where the bear this your moniker. smiley

At the topic nawa o... Real case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by enigma1990: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
those bastard even leave a clue ''you should not have played with her'' mumu people,if investigation is done properly the culprits will be caught but no b for nigeria police oh.mtcheew
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by lomaxx: 9:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Off course. Her thread was opened before this murder was announced like an alibi. Suddenly she is crying and claiming the girl was her close friend and they go everywhere together?

Where was she on they day ?

Why want she with her friend. If her friend.was missing for 2 days why didn't she call for over 48 hours to know where her friend is?

Why didn't jer friend tell her where she was if Theo were that close

Surely her friend would have told her she was dating that guy and she would have known were to look for her

Come on man she might have a hand in this .

Someone needs to open a thread on this

Without analyzing it in depth, her detailed exposé is sufficient cause to be a person of interest, at the very least. So far, she is the only person alive that links most (if not all) of the decedents.

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Kingozymandias(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
lomaxx:

Without analyzing it in depth, her detailed exposé is sufficient cause to be a person of interest, at the very least. So far, she is the only person alive that links most (if not all) of the decedents.

My point exactly. And what got my curiosity was when I backed tracked to her thread and read itand all her responses . (Take note of date and time posted) it all seemed like she was trying to create an allabi.

Are you telling me her friend never chatted her or texted her that she was going to the studio with her bf? Really ? Or after not hearing from her friend until midnight she never reached out ?

The police to arrest her and check her phone texts calls chats then same with the victim.

There is more to this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hard Drugs, Street Names And Effects / Man Murders 86-year-old Woman Over Witchcraft / More Than 20 Nigerian Women 'sexually Abused, Murdered' At Mediterranean Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.