Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

My Close Friend Was Butchered - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Close Friend Was Butchered (9484 Views)

Kidnapper Leads Police To Where Victim Was Butchered In Edo State (Video) / New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Burial Of SARS Officer Who Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

I know Beerollings and Blessing very well. His name is Pelumi. As for Chop Boii, I've only talked to him once, don't know much about him.

Meanwhile you guys are so mean on this thread.

I and Blessing were always together, imagine if I had been with her that night, that's how I would die too. This life! So fickle.

U lie so much is unbelievable...First u day Burma boy is your sister's cousin....then u say davido is your uncle....then u say u from London...now u say u slept with me twice...but tomorrow u say blessing is your uncle..STOP LYING!!!(no oofencsse) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Konjiboii:

Regular guys are not their spec, they like roughnecks.they get extra wet when their lives are on the line... It's exciting.

That was how I witness a guy body slam his GF and dislocated her hips, but she still stayed back and even got pregnant for the rascal.
Women memory span na by 10 seconds

Stockholm syndrome.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by Jeon(f): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

I know Beerollings and Blessing very well. His name is Pelumi. As for Chop Boii, I've only talked to him once, don't know much about him.

I and Blessing were always together, imagine if I had been with her that night, that's how I would die too. This life! So fickle.

Lord really loves you.

3 Likes

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by HolyMan12: 3:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Lord really loves you.

If at all this Siofra isn't telling a cock and bull story to feel relevant.
The world would have at least rid us of a toxic and nasty fellow called Siofra cool
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by HolyMan12: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
siofra:

Where you usually gang--banged alongside blessing too?

As in drug fueled banging ? cry

1 Like

Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by ibechris(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is cult related.

Rest in peace to them all.

If u have a friend that is a cultist,dissociate from them,in fact run away from them.
Re: My Close Friend Was Butchered by richmanrichard: 12:00am On Oct 01, 2022
Graceunlimitedd:
including OP?
grin grin grin
yes.you shock shocked ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Murders 86-year-old Woman Over Witchcraft / More Than 20 Nigerian Women 'sexually Abused, Murdered' At Mediterranean Sea / Fake Farmer Arrested For N4m Fraud In Kaduna State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.