Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' (988 Views)

David Mark Visits The Palace Of The Och'idoma - Photos / How Whites Are Impeding Black Technological Advancements / Uk Whites Scampered For Safety After A Nigerian Identified Self At Train Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by olapluto(m): 12:11am On Aug 15, 2011
I just read and watched a report on BBC newsnight about this London riot discussions. Basically, an historian, David Starkey has been so messed up in his white supremacist world that he feels the riots spread across UK because 'whites' are now embracing 'black' culture. He obviously couldnt differentiate between the various 'blacks'. Moreso, in his very tiny thinking faculty, he feels black culture means vandalism, looting, and many vices.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=bAGTE_RGN4c

My question is: Is he right? Are 'blacks' really bad? Do the 'white' still see 'blacks' as intellectually backward? The books of history which have always described 'blacks' as numb and dumb were written by 'whites'. These books are still in circulation. Is it about time 'blacks' stood up to have these books removed? Is it about time 'blacks' start writing books glorifying themselves? Which way my people?
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by kandiikane(m): 12:17am On Aug 15, 2011
I saw this video a few days back and the thing is as a "black" person I shrugged it off because what he associates with "black culture" is different to the culture I know so it is utter bull.

If whites see blacks as intellectually backward then the asians see whites as backward because if it comes to intellectual achievements in schools the asians are at the top.
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by havoc37(m): 12:31am On Aug 15, 2011
That's a little presumptuous of him, isn't it?
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by IG: 7:46am On Aug 15, 2011
I think the little white racist is just trying to dodge that clear truth. Whites are beginning to find themselves in the extreme poverty that blacks have been subjected to since the beginning of the whiteman's domination of world politics. All humans react in mostly similar ways when subjected to the same conditions.
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by Arosa(m): 9:50am On Aug 15, 2011
IG:

I think the little white racist is just trying to dodge that clear truth. Whites are beginning to find themselves in the extreme poverty that blacks have been subjected to since the beginning of the whiteman's domination of world politics. All humans react in mostly similar ways when subjected to the same conditions.

You don talk am.
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by Greenpro: 11:38am On Aug 15, 2011
whites are no people.
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by otapiapia: 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2011
This 'whites are perfect' mentality may eventually do them more harm. Maybe some of them need to spend some time in Eastern europe to get some 'education' of their fellow whites.
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by kodewrita(m): 3:58pm On Aug 15, 2011
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 15, 2011
Confessions of a white man corrupted by black culture?

Clifford quizzed Clegg on the 20% reduction in police number, his views on the rioters, and whether Clegg’s own conviction for arson at the age of 16 had given him any insight into their actions.

Read more: http://www.dangerousminds.net/comments/deputy_nick_clegg_questioned_about_arson/

'I'd drunk too much, I was irresponsible, criminal': Nick Clegg on his regrets
Cross-dressing, drugs, that remark about his 30 lovers and - finally - the truth about his criminal past: the hilariously indiscreet confessions of Nick Clegg, the Lib Dem leader who tries hard not to embarrass himself  -  but (happily) just can't help it

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/article-1193693/Id-drunk-I-irresponsible-Criminal-Nick-Clegg-regrets.html

A couple of years ago, Nick Clegg confessed to having "torched two greenhouses of cacti" as a schoolboy. He had been on a German exchange at the time; unfortunately, the burnt plants turned out to be "the private collection of Germany's foremost cacti collector".

Read more: http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/18/election-diary-victoria-coren
Re: David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black' by congoshine(m): 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2011
The arsehole is actually gaye  undecided

Imagine the f**cking f-aggo.t having the nerve to point fingers.

ONLY IN ENGLAND !!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria 1966: An Overview / Boko Haram Relocates Hq From Borno To Yobe / Kaduna Attackers Leave Note, Threaten To "finish You Infidels And Your President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.