Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency (17378 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Atiku Abubakar: I Will Declare My Presidential Ambition In Due Time / Titi Abubakar: I Married Atiku Because Of His Integrity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by penceman(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2022
If wine was vice, that would be the assumption. But okowa is not going to bring that balance
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by obailala(m): 8:49am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.
Shouting is there time to be president, forgetting that first you have to be elected by majority of Nigerians.

If PDP gave the ticket to Igbo, APC will not even bother to campaign, cus it's just a walkover.

Igbos have to get allies and trust of Nigerians, not insulting everyone and acting all arrogant, expecting people to get behind them.

Yorubas did it and now they got the ticket in APC. Instead of y'all arrogant lowlifes to play politics and use Atiku to get to the finish line but NO, you choose arrogance all over again, shouting Obi will win 24/7 on social media, like the election will happen on social media.

Obi will lose.

Atiku will lose or win but PDP will stay in the north, the alcoholic wike think threat and arrogance will work, dude when Atiku and cos are in politics, playing big, wike is somewhere doing pity crime and cultism. Fcking thug

APC wins or lose but they'll never give ticket to SE.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

BIAFRA OR WAR all over again

Cus you people don't know how politics works.
Referring to the bolded part of your message above.... With the ObiDatti tsunami sweeping all across Nigeria today, assuming that Obi has zero chance of winning the 2023 election is just a joke.

If Obi can pull this weight as an independent candidate (LP isnt a political party), imagine what would have happened if he got the PDP ticket. Giving what's going on currently, assuming that the election would be a walkover for APC because an Igbo man got the PDP ticket is the delusion of the century.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by storm001(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Ndi Igbo will be your stepping stone to presidency after Peter Obi.

It is the turn of Ndi Igbo to lead.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Chatflick(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.
Shouting is there time to be president, forgetting that first you have to be elected by majority of Nigerians.

If PDP gave the ticket to Igbo, APC will not even bother to campaign, cus it's just a walkover.

Igbos have to get allies and trust of Nigerians, not insulting everyone and acting all arrogant, expecting people to get behind them.

Yorubas did it and now they got the ticket in APC. Instead of y'all arrogant lowlifes to play politics and use Atiku to get to the finish line but NO, you choose arrogance all over again, shouting Obi will win 24/7 on social media, like the election will happen on social media.

Obi will lose.

Atiku will lose or win but PDP will stay in the north, the alcoholic wike think threat and arrogance will work, dude when Atiku and cos are in politics, playing big, wike is somewhere doing pity crime and cultism. Fcking thug

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

You were making sense until you weren't. Get ready to cry me a River when Obi is announced as your president. If you get mind, go comot am from Aso Rock. Nonsense and Ingredients.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Demurray: 9:27am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.

Obi will lose.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

Thank you so much, I thought I'm the only one seeing it from my own perspective cos I have said this countless time on this forum either in quote or comment.
The hard way the only way
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by lovinagbad: 9:42am On Sep 29, 2022
yerokunphilips:
See toasting. You think my people in South East will be that foolish to trust a desperate politician like you . Keep posting yourself. Peter Obi is okay for my people in South East.
Because he know south east are fools voting for PDP since 1999 and nothing to show for it. Instead you put your bitterness on BAT that does not own una generations a dime
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by forgiveness: 9:44am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Kanuri

Hmmmmmm!? tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by fcbelle72(f): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Gomojamm: 9:51am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.

Obi will lose.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

But u get bad mouth small. grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by heniford2: 9:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Taaa! Close ur stinking mouth Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Sleekfingers: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2022
Ezemust:
atiku and buhari was the two contestants.atiku was better than buhari

What makes Atiku better than Buhari ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by TheOldGods: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Delusional people.

Obi will lose.

Next year this time!

Next year this time!!

the reason I quoted you is, to find you comments after election day, I pray we all are alive till that day. Then I will quote you again after obi wins.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Ikukuchi: 10:06am On Sep 29, 2022
It's even closer than sooner
Throw your weight behind Obi like Tambuwal did for you. Then I will believe anything you say.
Latestreport1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/i-ll-be-a-stepping-stone-for-igbo-presidency-says-atiku/amp/

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CjD8jH5Dmug/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by tsephanyah(f): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2022
forgiveness:

Hmmmmmm!? tongue lipsrsealed
grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by autosavvy: 10:27am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by autosavvy: 10:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency
Atiku the strategist . . .Weh done sir ! . . . In other words "Iwo Lokan" . . .It is only after your turn as President that an Igbo Presidency can be guaranteed . . .Whatever happened to selflessness . . .Why not work for an Igbo presidency now and focus on yourself after that . . .That's how a true statesman should act. For the records I'm not from that region . . .I just dey pissed with this guy reasoning!
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by lanre316: 10:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
Shut up joor
Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.

How much do you charge for 1,500 word articles? What type of blog article niche are you doing?
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 29, 2022
lanre316:

How much do you charge for 1,500 word articles? What type of blog article niche are you doing?
WhatsApp me
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Ikukuchi: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2022
So because an Igbo youth air his opinion, you believe Igbos are not building bridges. All these insults is for Igbos in equity and justice, it's their turn to lead the country, and God has it, presents Nigerians with good choice and perfect combo of ObiDatti. You want Igbos to vote old sick Tinubu, that way, they are building bridges in your sight. Support good thing for once in your life. Expunge hate from your heart.
TheOldGods:
the reason I quoted you is, to find you comments after election day, I pray we all are alive till that day. Then I will quote you again after obi wins.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by openmine(m): 11:05am On Sep 29, 2022
derecho:
#PeterIsBetter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qc0OOPHf3kM
Thanks for this video!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by TheOldGods: 11:09am On Sep 29, 2022
Ikukuchi:
So because an Igbo youth air his opinion, you believe Igbos are not building bridges. All these insults is for Igbos in equity and justice, it's their turn to lead the country, and God has it, presents Nigerians with good choice and perfect combo of ObiDatti. You want Igbos to vote old sick Tinubu, that way, they are building bridges in your sight. Support good thing for once in your life. Expunge hate from your heart.
you qouted the wrong person oooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Ezemust: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

What makes Atiku better than Buhari ?
he is corrupt but not a tribalist and religioun chanpion..buhari is evil.he want to continue from uthman danfodio.nigeria was just tough 4 him
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Babaken(m): 11:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Ezemust:
Atiku,u are better than buhari,u are not better than obi.igbos always vote the best in any election.sorry
wise man talk be that.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by saintkel(m): 11:29am On Sep 29, 2022
tsephanyah:
Kanuri
I am Igbo sha
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Adgraced: 11:32am On Sep 29, 2022
Jennifer663:
Shut up joor
Contact me for your Academic assignment, articles, power point, proposals, research works and also with good Turnitin report.
please send me your number for. For the academic write-ups
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by dchamp234(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Buhari made this same statement in owerri many years ago, but it's a Yoruba man that's taking over from him in his apc party, I know igbos are fools, they will definitely fall for this.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by robosky02(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2022
Penguin2:
Who needs a stepping stone when we already have the chief cornerstone?

Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by crafteck(m): 11:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Shengbo weyre
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by tianshie(m): 11:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Will you keep kwayet! Serial loser.
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 29, 2022
Adgraced:
please send me your number for. For the academic write-ups
Alright
You are welcome.
It is in my signature wink
Re: Atiku Abubakar: I Will Be the Stepping-Stone To Southeast Presidency by TheAlchemist: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2022
Bfly:
Southeast don't have option. It is better you capitalise your failure on his promise since losers hate to lose in peace.

Here comes another Biafra agitation by the end of next year 1st quarter.

Nigeria should let this people go. they are politically frustrated, it is not good for the country as a whole.

Yoruba is the only tribe unifying this country.
Tinubu could probably be the seal to United state of Nigeria. Better still let every tribe man his own unity.

Truth be told it is South west that is holding the fragile unity of Nigeria. I see the Noth not wanting to rock the boat by handing over power to Tinubu, after 8 years, goes back to the North, then another 8 years to the South South then back to the North for another 8 years.... when will it be our dear Developers turn until they learn to play National politics....my dear igbo brothers how market.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Didn’t Invite Tinubu To Intervene In Rivers Crisis – Wike / Hoarded Fuel Explodes At Atani In Anambra / Defwan Dariye: Police Arrests Killers Of Ex-Governor Of Plateau, Dariye's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.