Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum (24049 Views)

NNPC: Why We Adopted Lower Oil Price Benchmark For $3.3bn Crude-for-cash Loan / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by leesi11(m): 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Is it same balls he used to deny issuing a statement in condemnation to the gruesome killing of Debora?

donleo92:
until campaign properly.

I so much believe in atiku Abubakar because he is the only person who has talked about restructuring.

he is not a fanatic Muslim.

He has the balls, and courage to talk vital decision.

not someone that who be seeking not to offend some particular people.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by eburuu: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

My dear brother, I am from one of the states in Middle Belt an I always laugh when Obi supporters come online saying Peter Obi will win in our region.

We go clear their eye when the elections come.

Middle Belt can never vote toxic and hateful people like Peter Pandora
my brother that one na sure odd we go give them woto woto me I know say no reasonable person go vote such people that hate and abuse every other languages just because of there misfutune

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Billygee2u: 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
North4Obi23:
Nigeria shall rise again. The verdict has been given. We need to save our country. Nigeria belongs to Nigerians not few corrupt and heartless people.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Billygee2u: 2:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only idiiooot's, bastard's,fools, religious and ethnic bigots will Leave Obi and vote for APC or PDP in This coming presidential election.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Billygee2u: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
AntiTerrorist:
Every sensible group is endorsing Peter Obi. A new Nigeria is possible.

May affliction called APC never rise the second time.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Naajjii: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
ecolime:
I laugh when people say Obi can't win in the North.

For clarity sake, North Central includes states like Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Kwara. These guys aren't core Hausas or Fulanis and they are as diverse as you can think.

Even in the North East, Obi could get as much as 40% in a state like Bauchi. We still have places like Southern Kaduna, Taraba, etc.

Then bring it down to SE, SS and the vast majority of SW.

These guys are better off aligning with someone that truly has their interests at heart and whose candidacy represents inclusion and diversity.

Atiku's time was 2019 and it's not fair to have another Fulani in power for another 8 years after Buhari. Old and sick Tinubu running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-religious country like Nigeria also does not make sense as well.

All factors and considerations are in favour of Peter Obi. Intellect, Tribe, Representation, Religion, etc.
Mr Atiku is the next president, Obi can't win . Obi is Igbo candidate and also candidate of some Christians. That alone can't make him president.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Igbojew: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
pacesetting:
Obi has also been talking about restructuring. He also said it on Arise TV yesterday. Both of them have talked about restructuring. Between these two people, who would you trust?
Good statement and question you asked him.Atiku that could not keep his agreement with Wike and Southern governors this one want to trust his empty words.Same Atiku that rushed to delete post he made about late Deborah Samuel his Fulani people burnt to dead because they threatening his presidential ambition is not a religious bigot or fanatics.My brother you have time explaining to that Fulani guy but all thesame I will not hold it against you shaa...............I am that Igbojew

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Igbojew: 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lovenorth:

I think Obi's supporters need to change their tactics, they should stop insulting other people, what they need to do is to convince you to vote for their candidate
See this Igbo haters that will not survive the next day without insulting Igbos is advising Peter Obi supporters.Oh you think it's only you Tinubu or Atiku urchins that they reserve insult for.You people are the one that always insults Peter Obi and his fans and when they reciprocated you people will start crying................I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Igbojew: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
willexyaho:

He has balls and courage to tweets and delete.
Hahaha keep on bursting those people that think they are smart lies.If cowardice and deceit have another definition Atiku is the definition.........I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by oskopy: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
I wonder what will Be going on in elrufais mind now, even his wicked son will get confused
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by ecolime(m): 4:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Naajjii:

Mr Atiku is the next president, Obi can't win . Obi is Igbo candidate and also candidate of some Christians. That alone can't make him president.
Atiku is Fulani candidate and also candidate of some Muslims. That alone can't make him president.

How does that sound? undecided
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Naajjii: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
ecolime:

Atiku is Fulani candidate and also candidate of some Muslims. That alone can't make him president.

How does that sound? undecided
Yeah, Inshaallah we shall see if Obi will win.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by VirileNelly2420: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

I so much believe in atiku Abubakar because he is the only person who has talked about restructuring.

he is not a fanatic Muslim.

He has the balls, and courage to talk vital decision.

not someone that who be seeking not to offend some particular people.
No b today we begin hear promises from our politicians. Dis time around, we decide base on pedigree...
Obi is a disciplined fellow. Even wen he doesn't say, we know he will do.(atleast me nd my household do know)
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by ComeToJesus: 9:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi please help us re-work Nigeria. Bubu, Tinunu and APC na kill and bury team. They've sent many to the graves
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:26am On Sep 30, 2022
atinga1:

E touch you? You're one of them?
That's why you are having problem simple correction you can't obey
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by donleo92(m): 3:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

No b today we begin hear promises from our politicians. Dis time around, we decide base on pedigree...
Obi is a disciplined fellow. Even wen he doesn't say, we know he will do.(atleast me nd my household do know)

see I believe in atiku
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by donleo92(m): 3:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
JOemmy:

This is just the only disadvantage on obi's presidency I don't know if he has what it takes to start the process of restructuring nigeria which is the root cause of nigeria's problems. No one can also guarantee if atiku can do it or he is just using restructuring as his own strategy to win like buhari did in 2015. The fulanis are just too deceptive to be trusted with power.

I think Atiku Abubakar would be different
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by lkamandoncome: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
ecolime:
I laugh when people say Obi can't win in the North.

For clarity sake, North Central includes states like Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Kwara. These guys aren't core Hausas or Fulanis and they are as diverse as you can think.

Even in the North East, Obi could get as much as 40% in a state like Bauchi. We still have places like Southern Kaduna, Taraba, etc.

Then bring it down to SE, SS and the vast majority of SW.

These guys are better off aligning with someone that truly has their interests at heart and whose candidacy represents inclusion and diversity.

Atiku's time was 2019 and it's not fair to have another Fulani in power for another 8 years after Buhari. Old and sick Tinubu running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-religious country like Nigeria also does not make sense as well.

All factors and considerations are in favour of Peter Obi. Intellect, Tribe, Representation, Religion, etc.

Keep dreaming
Peter Obi can't win election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prime Minister Of Israel’s Letter To President Goodluck Jonathan / DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / Boko Haram Defeated, Chibok Girls Rescue Underway, Says Buratai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.