Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum (24047 Views)

NNPC: Why We Adopted Lower Oil Price Benchmark For $3.3bn Crude-for-cash Loan / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by elantraceey(f): 6:59am On Sep 29, 2022
Lovenorth:

I think Obi's supporters need to change their tactics, they should stop insulting other people, what they need to do is to convince you to vote for their candidate

Any educated person that needs convincing right now is not serious. Those that actually need convincing are In the rural areas and are not on nl but trust that in a short while they will get the gospel. Good market is easy to sell.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by uckay304: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2022
We are strongly behind you. We need change APC has shows us that they are heartless and wicked. How can a government be owing people for 8months without thinking back or considering how these people are feeding with their families. Buhari APC is a demons, we regret voting APC into power
I am very sure that no lecturer will vote this evil government come 2023

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by PeterObi4LP: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
How can a group of healthy men and women be campaigning for a sick and quarter to quench to rule over them because of tribalism, religious bigot and what they stand to gain personally. Affliction will not rise the second time.

ObiDatti has been send by God to rescue Nigeria. Tilumpu will never rule this country dead or alive

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 29, 2022
Write it down today and quote me. No single state in the the north entirely where obi will win. If he get 25% in Any northerner state will be a miracle
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by israelmao(m): 7:02am On Sep 29, 2022
It's time to rise up from the dust of defeat,deprivation,helplessness,poverty,insecurity,maladministration,corruption and imbalances the future is here and it is right in our hands.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Indispensable85(m): 7:04am On Sep 29, 2022
Majority of the people that supported Atiku in 2019 are now backing Peter Obi. Atiku's chances are dead. Obi has taking more than 70perc of his base. Tinubu has won this election already. God bless Obi for joining the race.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by eburuu: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Which middle belt forum shey eye they pain me ni poly unit way they my domut iresu ha if you mistakly vote child of hate na upercut direct, I swear to god you can't conquer who you hate obi go back to your afganeastern, child of hate stay out of my mention

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by atinga1: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You can comment without insulting people Sir
E touch you? You're one of them?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by onomeabuja: 7:07am On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only idiiooot's, bastard's,fools, religious and ethnic bigots will Leave Obi and vote for APC or PDP in This coming presidential election.
Mark today being the 29th September!!!!
If ur Obi win truly Apc & Pdp are basterds but if Obi looses i will cause u from that day till u leave this earth!!! And it shall follow u

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Jones4190(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only idiiooot's, bastard's,fools, religious and ethnic bigots will Leave Obi and vote for APC or PDP in This coming presidential election.
We will Campaign for ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU on Land, Air and Sea, we will bring it to your bedroom as cold dey like this, even for your dream!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by PeterObi4LP: 7:11am On Sep 29, 2022
When is Emilokan quarter to quench coming back from hospital? Campaign has started. Let's here him speak since he's hiding from the media. This time around no hiding place for him.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Veezy4u(m): 7:15am On Sep 29, 2022
All students suffering the effect of ASUU should do the needful. Some citizens are just using this movement to catch cruise. In as much as a lot of people will come and support him, we should with our pvc's it's not by rally, mouth or anything sometimes it will shock us to know that there are still people without pvc Please let's talk n do. Politics is like chess, if you know d rules n play by it, I'll just smile n look at ur opponents. All these celebs it is time to create awareness. I was happy seeing Mr IBU at yesterday's rally. Whoever is seeing this now, I don't care who or where you're coming from, I equally don't care about your religion, tribe, belief and other sentiments. Pls vote for a better Nigeria! Vote for our future! We deserve better, our past heroes have suffered n died, some of us have suffered n died, we're currently suffering and we'll die but LET OUR SUFFERINGS NOT BE IN VAIN so that at the end just like in our national pledge, SO GOD HELP US
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by HolyPussy: 7:17am On Sep 29, 2022
We're getting there.

Peter Obi is a Nigerian project.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Latestreport1: 7:20am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

I so much believe in atiku Abubakar because he is the only person who has talked about restructuring.

he is not a fanatic Muslim.

He has the balls, and courage to talk vital decision.

not someone that who be seeking not to offend some particular people.

Continue ...
Which balls and courage.... Tell your Atiku to conderm the killing of Deborah in Sokoto first
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Unigrad: 7:22am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

I so much believe in atiku Abubakar because he is the only person who has talked about restructuring.

Did APC not campaign with restructuring prior to 2015 election? After winning 2019 election, what was their response about restructuring? It seems you have short memory or sentiment is your problem. You want to believe lies from Atiku?
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by LordJessie10(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

Lol� but he deleted his twit on Deborah's death after some bashing from his religious brothers and sisters. �
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Shadysen: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2022
me my guys are voting obi, may God help nigeria, Amen!
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Johel(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by donleo92(m): 7:38am On Sep 29, 2022
LordJessie10:

Lol� but he deleted his twit on Deborah's death after some bashing from his religious brothers and sisters. �
very simple, he didn't want to heat up an already heated politics.

atleast he said something
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Eagle75: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

But his balls was just strong enough to condemn and stand firm against the killing of Deborah in Sokoto State?
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by danngnews: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Lovenorth:
To be candid our Northern politicians in collaboration with some few Southern politicians have failed us, so we urgently need an energetic Southern president to correct the mess

Lovenorth is this you? or is this account hacked?
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by donleo92(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2022
Latestreport1:

Continue ...
Which balls and courage.... Tell your Atiku to conderm the killing of Deborah in Sokoto first

tell obi to stop sit at home.

he is enjoying peace with his campaign train heating lagos and Abuja.

but another party try to CAMPAIGN in aba, they would be met by stones which is bad
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by donleo92(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:

And you trust he will restructure anything? How old are you lad? How new are you to Nigerian politics? Fulani man told you he will restructure the country and you believe him?

He used to talk about Niger Delta ministry, why is he not talking about it anymore?
Atiku is simply telling you what you want to hear.

I trust Atiku Abubakar, he has seen it all
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by danngnews: 7:43am On Sep 29, 2022
willexyaho:

He has balls and courage to tweets and delete.

Meeenn, see finishing.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Unrated900:

Obi that cannot even govern his own state
So he is the statue ye all wana hand over Nigeria to.
I can bet my two balls
All is Tola vote won’t even marches 4 million come 2023 lol
Shettima who is to handle corruption in your dream admin as a governor watched over the massive invasion of bornu by terrorist . You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by danngnews: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
GOODMAN88:
Write it down today and quote me. No single state in the the north entirely where obi will win. If he get 25% in Any northerner state will be a miracle

See painment ooh, sorry bro, the train has left.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by danngnews: 7:49am On Sep 29, 2022
eburuu:
Which middle belt forum shey eye they pain me ni poly unit way they my domut iresu ha if you mistakly vote child of hate na upercut direct, I swear to god you can't conquer who you hate obi go back to your afganeastern, child of hate stay out of my mention

Yes eye dey pain you, that's why you can't see the train has left you.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Thebigheart: 7:50am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

He is not a fanatic Muslim.
But Deborah twit comes to mind.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by dyera(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2022
Without Peter Obi, the three major contestants would be Muslim. This is just crazy. This is the extent to which APC has succeeded in islamizing Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Unrated900(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
MyFlair:

Shettima who is to handle corruption in your dream admin as a governor watched over the massive invasion of bornu by terrorist . You should be ashamed of yourself

Don’t worry the only man fit for the job
Is jagaban
The emilokan 1 of Nigeria
Wailers go to hell...
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Great0ne1: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2022
post=117098483:
Many didn't know that yesterday rally in Jos wasn't Labour Party official campaign rally that you invite supporters from different local governments within the state and wards and party flag bearers governorship candidate, national assembly candidates and hand them over party flags that take days to mobilise, Obi was invited by middle belt Forum for Solidarity rally in Jos, it was a short notice, Labour party yet to commence their states rally
This kind of crowd go give agbadorians heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jaafar Condemns The Demolition Of Monument In Kano By Governor Abba Yusuf / Salaries: Lawmakers Are Unarmed Robbers – Obasanjo / Marafa: Crooks Within APC Want To Install Serving Governor As Buhari's Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.