Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,333 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum (24010 Views)

NNPC: Why We Adopted Lower Oil Price Benchmark For $3.3bn Crude-for-cash Loan / Bitrus Pogu: Why Middle Belt Forum Adopted Peter Obi / APGA: Soludo Remains Our Candidate For Anambra State Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by osayuwamwen(m): 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

I so much believe in atiku Abubakar because he is the only person who has talked about restructuring.

he is not a fanatic Muslim.

He has the balls, and courage to talk vital decision.

not someone that who be seeking not to offend some particular people.
u are a mumu man, which school did you graduated from?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Felixalex(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2022
post=117098483:
Many didn't know that yesterday rally in Jos wasn't Labour Party official campaign rally that you invite supporters from different local governments within the state and wards and party flag bearers governorship candidate, national assembly candidates and hand them over party flags that take days to mobilise, Obi was invited by middle belt Forum for Solidarity rally in Jos, it was a short notice, Labour party yet to commence their states rally

But agbado boys and girls will always say the crowd consists of people who travelled all the way down from Onitsha, that they will also travel to he next state where another rally/march is to take place grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Lovenorth: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2022
danngnews:

Lovenorth is this you? or is this account hacked?
It's actually me, I just realized the truth. What we have as leaders are worst than bokoharams, bandits, kidnappers and Ipob
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Obamaofusa: 8:06am On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only idiiooot's, bastard's,fools, religious and ethnic bigots will Leave Obi and vote for APC or PDP in This coming presidential election.
DOA
Obi is going nowhere.
Obi is a good man with just a little integrity (even as we have read that he stole Anambra's money when he was governor)very lesser than Buhari's integrity but integrity does not grow or develop a nation just like we have seen in this Buhari-period.
Obi could not grow or develop Anambra that Anambrians called him a curse and bad omen.
He left money that would have been used for a little development because he wanted to use it for politics later.Umeh said he did not leave any money.
Only God knows the truth but summarily,Obi performed badly in Anambra.
If only they gave the ticket to Umahi,a great performer and builder,I will support him.
Obi has no track record of growth and development.
Tinubu has though he is old.
I will do everything to support Tinubu.He has always been synonymous with growth,development and human capital building with an eye for the very best disciples.
Obasanjo,Jonathan,Buhari have no growth and development antecedents,so we suffered under them even if Buhari is worst.
I dont want to suffer again,please.
From Deloitte to Exon mobile to Senator to Governor to owner of businesses etc,it has been growth,growth and development for Tinubu.
I pray fervently that Tinubu wins.
He is gifted by God,the Sublimest.Tinubu has that midas touch that grows things positively.
Tinubu will surely triumph.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by lukency(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2022
Sai Jagaban
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by danngnews: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
Lovenorth:

It's actually me, I just realized the truth. What we have as leaders are worst than bokoharams, bandits, kidnappers and Ipob

The truth you have seen has set you free, may God help all of us.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by obailala(m): 8:26am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

I so much believe in atiku Abubakar because he is the only person who has talked about restructuring.

Believe the pre-election sweetmouth promises of desperate politicians at your own peril. No president will ever willingly reduce the power he wields by restructuring the country; most especially, a northern Fulani president can NEVER do that.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/09/28/2023-why-we-adopted-peter-obi-as-our-candidate-middlebelt-forum/?amp=1

@Moh247 FreeStuffsNG Leodeking PandoraObi Biodun556

You next president has spoken grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Lovenorth: 8:30am On Sep 29, 2022
danngnews:

The truth you have seen has set you free, may God help all of us.
Amen thanks
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by penceman(m): 8:36am On Sep 29, 2022
Peter obi will be adopted by every sane mind who knows that the country is close to become a theater for the baboon and dogs to battle over
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Kaysalas(m): 8:57am On Sep 29, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
You can comment without insulting people Sir
He can't! That's how they are wired!
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by heniford2: 9:47am On Sep 29, 2022
post=117098483:
Many didn't know that yesterday rally in Jos wasn't Labour Party official campaign rally that you invite supporters from different local governments within the state and wards and party flag bearers governorship candidate, national assembly candidates and hand them over party flags that take days to mobilise, Obi was invited by middle belt Forum for Solidarity rally in Jos, it was a short notice, Labour party yet to commence their states rally
i told someone yesterday that labour party has not started campaign that this one was done by middle belt forum for obi he said is impossible know ur confirming it.stay bless always brother

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by tollyboy5(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:
Only idiiooot's, bastard's,fools, religious and ethnic bigots will Leave Obi and vote for APC or PDP in This coming presidential election.
You don't blackmail people to gain supporters.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2022
ezegold4we:

Only IPOB CANNIBALS will insult others for having a different political opinion from theres.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Whynotthetruth:
NOBODY has got any reason outside parochial or selfish interest to work against Peter Obi...

Every indices or parameter favours him...

God bless us with Peter Obi presidency in 2023 election Amen

Peter Pandora is the worst presidential candidate Nigeria has ever known.

Only BIGOTED IPOB CANNIBALS will support such a monster.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:16am On Sep 29, 2022
ecolime:
I laugh when people say Obi can't win in the North.

For clarity sake, North Central includes states like Nassarawa, Kogi, Plateau, Benue, Kwara[b][/b]. These guys aren't core Hausas or Fulanis and they are as diverse as you can think.

Even in the North East, Obi could get as much as 40% in a state like Bauchi. We still have places like Southern Kaduna, Taraba, etc.

Then bring it down to SE, SS and the vast majority of SW.

These guys are better off aligning with someone that truly has their interests at heart and whose candidacy represents inclusion and diversity.

Atiku's time was 2019 and it's not fair to have another Fulani in power for another 8 years after Buhari. Old and sick Tinubu running on a Muslim-Muslim ticket in a multi-religious country like Nigeria also does not make sense as well.

All factors and considerations are in favour of Peter Obi. Intellect, Tribe, Representation, Religion, etc.

The bolded makes me laugh.

You expect Tinubu to lose in Nassarawa, Kogi and Kwara abi?

That was how one IPOB CANNIBAL took mkporu mirri and started arguing that Peter Obi will defeat Atiku in Anambra..

I just dey laugh
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2022
Efuaye:

Ogbeni, good morning, for your information, I am not Igbo!

I only want what is good for Nigeria and the future of my children.

Let's rescue Nigeria from career politicians who see elective and political appointment positions as a source of wealth, except you are one of them.

Another IPOB CANNIBAL impersonating other tribes.

What exactly do you guys gain from all these deceitful actions.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:23am On Sep 29, 2022
Lovenorth:

I think Obi's supporters need to change their tactics, they should stop insulting other people, what they need to do is to convince you to vote for their candidate

1) Insulting and hating other people is in there DNA and their is nothing anyone can do about it

2) It is too late as most Nigerians will not even believe them if they should show love now after being toxic all these years.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Ikemba007: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2022
Middle Belt vs North Central
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:25am On Sep 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:
How can a group of healthy men and women be campaigning for a sick and quarter to quench to rule over them because of tribalism, religious bigot and what they stand to gain personally. Affliction will not rise the second time.

ObiDatti has been send by God to rescue Nigeria. Tilumpu will never rule this country dead or alive

How can a sane human being campaign for a Peter Pandora who is a know criminal and a liar.

A man notorious for human right abuse, a man who murdered over 300 inocent people and dumped their bodies into Ezu river.

Only a mad man or IPOB can ever campaign for such and evil Peter Obi
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:29am On Sep 29, 2022
eburuu:
Which middle belt forum shey eye they pain me ni poly unit way they my domut iresu ha if you mistakly vote child of hate na upercut direct, I swear to god you can't conquer who you hate obi go back to your afganeastern, child of hate stay out of my mention

My dear brother, I am from one of the states in Middle Belt an I always laugh when Obi supporters come online saying Peter Obi will win in our region.

We go clear their eye when the elections come.

Middle Belt can never vote toxic and hateful people like Peter Pandora
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Lovenorth: 10:34am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

1) Insulting and hating other people is in there DNA and their is nothing anyone can do about it

2) It is too late as most Nigerians will not even believe them if they should show love now after being toxic all these years.
I agree with your submission, and to be candid every sensible Nigerian must be in dilemma regarding who to trust that actually has the country at heart
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Efuaye(m): 10:35am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

Another IPOB CANNIBAL impersonating other tribes.

What exactly do you guys gain from all these deceitful actions.

Shame on you for calling someone a cannibal.

Shey you and your goons knows how to investigate one's state of origin?

If I were Igbo I would be very proud to say that I am!

It's unbelievable that you're too myopic and naive to believe that a none Igbo person can carry Peter Obi matter for head! That's why people like you are firing Afenifere from all angles.

Stop deceiving yourself, the train has left the station. We move!
If you like don't vote Obi just because he's Igbo.

Dollar, today, is #730 and above! When you want to buy, the seller will not ask you if you are Yoruba or Igbo, they won't ask you if you are APC or PDP!

Let me reiterate that I am not Igbo but am fully 100% Obidient.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Everlastingson: 10:36am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

Did APC not TALK about restructuring in 2015? Has APC restructured Nigeria? Forget about lying promises and vote for competence. Obi/Datti is the choice. Don't support a known thief.
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Efuaye:

Shame on you for calling someone a cannibal.

Shey you and your goons knows how to investigate one's state of origin?

If I were Igbo I would be very proud to say that I am!

It's unbelievable that you're too myopic and naive to believe that a none Igbo person can carry Peter Obi matter for head! That's why people like you are firing Afenifere from all angles.

Stop deceiving yourself, the train has left the station. We move!
If you like don't vote Obi just because he's Igbo.

Dollar, today, is #730 and above! When you want to buy, the seller will not ask you if you are Yoruba or Igbo, they won't ask you if you are APC or PDP!

Let me reiterate that I am not Igbo but am fully 100% Obidient.

If it barks like a dog, eats like a dog, sleeps like a dog, drink like a dog,

It is definitely a dog

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by PeterObi4LP: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

How can a sane human being campaign for a Peter Pandora who is a know criminal and a liar.

A man notorious for human right abuse, a man who murdered over 300 inocent people and dumped their bodies into Ezu river.

Only a mad man or IPOB can ever campaign for such and evil Peter Obi

Between Obi and the irabeji drug Barron who has milk Lagos state dry without any known source of wealth, who is the most criminal here?

Don't forget that Tilumpu ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas in 2002 in Lagos
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Efuaye(m): 10:53am On Sep 29, 2022
haslaw:

If it barks like a dog, eats like a dog, sleeps like a dog, drink like a dog,

It is definitely a dog

You must be one of the incorrigible bigots around!

Pity.

Take heart...because it's not going your way this time
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by haslaw(m): 10:54am On Sep 29, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Between Obi and the irabeji drug Barron who has milk Lagos state dry without any known source of wealth, who is the most criminal here?

Don't forget that Tilumpu ordered OPC to Massacre Hausas in 2002 in Lagos

Trying to campaign for a known clod blooded MURDERER like Peter Pandora is the worst low anyone can get.

I will however not reply you anymore since you are supporting a known cold blooded MURDERRER like Peter Pandora
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Babaken(m): 11:10am On Sep 29, 2022
Whynotthetruth:
NOBODY has got any reason outside parochial or selfish interest to work against Peter Obi...

Every indices or parameter favours him...

God bless us with Peter Obi presidency in 2023 election Amen
Even those that collect money to work against him (Peter Obi) are refunding back the according to them the gap is too much.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by Hamzashaf99(f): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2022
They are all the same. Believe any politician at your own peril
Re: 2023: Why We Adopted Peter Obi As Our Candidate – Middlebelt Forum by JOemmy(m): 11:33am On Sep 29, 2022
donleo92:
until campaign properly.

This is just the only disadvantage on obi's presidency I don't know if he has what it takes to start the process of restructuring nigeria which is the root cause of nigeria's problems. No one can also guarantee if atiku can do it or he is just using restructuring as his own strategy to win like buhari did in 2015. The fulanis are just too deceptive to be trusted with power.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akpabio Stops El-Rufai From Addressing ‘Strong Petition’ On Kaduna Insecurity / "N5b Presidential Yacht Was Ordered Under Buhari" - Presidency / Nigerians React To N8.64bn Wardrobe Allowance For NASS Members (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.