Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,051 members, 7,821,620 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times (27512 Views)

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by int0x80(m): 3:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
How do you think a tout and a well known drug lord will sign a peace pact.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by galaxy2020(m): 4:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
TiLinbu is a mere place holder for shettima, if you know, you go know.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by arantess: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
Why does Tinubu keep running away from such important engagement?

What is he hiding or telling us? Somebody should please answer me
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emilokan
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by sweerychick(f): 4:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.
And as an obvious winner of coming election,president in waiting,they are step you need to take to avoid some undisclosed issue.

That's how they poison buhari in 2015.

It's scary and God saved the man.
They would have lied that he died due to ailment but was treated of poison.

Tinubu will defiled all odds and become NUM1.

I did not support him before but because of the hate from children of perdition, AMA support him even with no kobo.

He doesnt know me ,I dont know him but I will give him 100% as i believe he is the best hands for the job ahead beyond every reasonable doubt.

Nobody can do what he has done. I'm imagine alot of ppp project because massive companies that will be established through his cronies will be too much and the economy will recieve a huge boost der by work go plenty.

I trust my guy, none of u can tell me otherwise.

Tinubu or nobody.

ATIKU HAS BEEN IN FRANCE FOR ALMOST A MONTH IMMEDIATELY THE PRIMARY.

TINUBU HAS BEEN OM GROUND.

U SUPPOSED EVEN DO MEDICAL CHECK UP EVERY MONTH AS A 70 yrs old man if you've the money, it doesnt mean you will die.

Alao akala of 50plus years died of covid.

Buhari didn't, Tinubu didn't, sanwolu didn't.

Person wey go die fo die, if u like look like ngolo Kante.

Tinubu is strategizing.
He has been having engagement for the past 5 weeks.

Wait for the master strategist to shock you.

VOTE FOR EXPRIENCE NOT EXPERIMENT, AT this stage if buhari was an experimental president, we would have been bankrupt wit our low oil production.

SEE ,IF YOU ARE DECIEVE AS AN ADULT THAT A POLITICIAN IS FRUGAL,I'm ashamed of you.

If you're adult and decieved that 61 yrs old man is a youth. I'm ashamed of you.

Ipob use there strategy on you and it work simple.

You must not have sense to reason logically.

Ipob Will not take our country in Jesus name.

Those who call us zoo, will not rule over the ZOO INSHA ALLAH
you are obviously the major reason Nigeria is in a comatose and heading towards a failed state, because folks like you play a tribal card and prefer to see Nigeria burnt down rather than Igbos rule or their preferred choice. Now answer these questions

Since after the civil war where has Nigeria headed towards in terms of socioeconomic development?

Aside from late president Yaradua that gave us a breathing space of fresh air which president can you comfortably point out has given Nigerians a valued sense of belonging, I want to include GEJ and Obj but I purposely left them out.

When Igbos warned you guys about PMB were they doing it out of their selfish will despite they fact he chose 2 running mates from their region?

Everything Igbos told you about Buhari and APC is it not obvious and glaring to your eyes?

What has Tinubu got to offer as president? He's not even the president yet and already we can see signs of ailing health.

Has presidency become someone's turn? I thought we vote for who we want? Why the Emilokan slogan?

Peter obi is not forcing you to vote for him and not desperate he only stated the obvious happening in the country and telling you to take back your country, at least as a former Governor in Anambra he performed well, if you have doubts take a trip to Anambra and ask?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Owologbo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.
And as an obvious winner of coming election,president in waiting,they are step you need to take to avoid some undisclosed issue.

That's how they poison buhari in 2015.

It's scary and God saved the man.
They would have lied that he died due to ailment but was treated of poison.

Tinubu will defiled all odds and become NUM1.

I did not support him before but because of the hate from children of perdition, AMA support him even with no kobo.

He doesnt know me ,I dont know him but I will give him 100% as i believe he is the best hands for the job ahead beyond every reasonable doubt.

Nobody can do what he has done. I'm imagine alot of ppp project because massive companies that will be established through his cronies will be too much and the economy will recieve a huge boost der by work go plenty.

I trust my guy, none of u can tell me otherwise.

Tinubu or nobody.

ATIKU HAS BEEN IN FRANCE FOR ALMOST A MONTH IMMEDIATELY THE PRIMARY.

TINUBU HAS BEEN OM GROUND.

U SUPPOSED EVEN DO MEDICAL CHECK UP EVERY MONTH AS A 70 yrs old man if you've the money, it doesnt mean you will die.

Alao akala of 50plus years died of covid.

Buhari didn't, Tinubu didn't, sanwolu didn't.

Person wey go die fo die, if u like look like ngolo Kante.

Tinubu is strategizing.
He has been having engagement for the past 5 weeks.

Wait for the master strategist to shock you.

VOTE FOR EXPRIENCE NOT EXPERIMENT, AT this stage if buhari was an experimental president, we would have been bankrupt wit our low oil production.

SEE ,IF YOU ARE DECIEVE AS AN ADULT THAT A POLITICIAN IS FRUGAL,I'm ashamed of you.

If you're adult and decieved that 61 yrs old man is a youth. I'm ashamed of you.

Ipob use there strategy on you and it work simple.

You must not have sense to reason logically.

Ipob Will not take our country in Jesus name.

Those who call us zoo, will not rule over the ZOO INSHA ALLAH

Can you tell me the projects tinubu started and completed as a governor?
When tinubu was a governor, he was never in the new for any recognisable project like his counterparts.
We know who were serving and delivering the dividend of democracy to their state masses.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Igbojew: 5:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
nlreserve:
Person never be president, he is already traveling up and down for medical treatment. Nigerians will never learn
Am telling you and it's so annoying..................I am that Igbojew
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Anndrew(m): 5:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
HighTableVoice:

He is not campaigning for you. I imagine Mr Peter Obi is your candidate, so you should focus on him. APC has a representative, and as the deal is between the political parties, I dont see how it can't be delegated. And by the way, the so called peace deal was instigated because of the actions of the ones following or as they have claimed campaigning through LP's Mr Peter Obi, he should be the one to sign it on their behalf.

And as for Tinubu's absence, must you be dragging him up and down like some desperate politicians? He appears in important matters within his party, he is consistently engage in all important party activities. He even has made it clear in a most truthful manner that he can't share a cake that hasn't been baked when the Bishops invited him on his plans for Christians society in the country, a call he honored, he doesn't owe you any obligations yet. Vote him if you want him to be obligated to you, stay out of his affairs if your mind is already made up to vote your desired candidate.

His travels plans people who knows the purpose knows what its for, with the way God has Blessed the man, if health was the issue he can afford to keep the best doctors on retainer for the whole stretch of the campaign from the best of the best medical team domestically or abroad if he wants to.
mumu jargons...u Should be flog with a horse whip
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Goodcitizen1: 6:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
This guy is in London hospital taking chemotherapy for his cancer. And this drugs has so many symptoms… it usually takes 3-4 weeks to recover for just one dose
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Healthquest: 6:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
FixNigeria2023:
You're a disgrace to Nigeria...even if ipob is ravaging the East don't you think about Equity......why must you be so tribalistic,You produced the first civilian president and now you had a vice President for eight years Haba...Yoruba make Una get human conscience nau...Even Fulanis are not even supporting Atiku
I'm not yoruba.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Healthquest: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lawrry:

Point of correction, Alao Akala died at age 70
does not make him younger dan buhari who de had pronounced dead since 2015
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by OdefaGirl(f): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
kk2027:

who Nigeria offend like this?

Na we dey offend Nigeria with stupid, tribalistic and senseless people.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by einsteine(m): 7:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na Greed dey worry Tinubu
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Goodcitizen1: 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
Shetima follow Tinubu go London.
Only Shetima returned. Tinubu is a placeholder for Shettima
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by HighTableVoice: 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Anndrew:
mumu jargons...u Should be flog with a horse whip

With God your life as a whole and your lineages no go even fit. You will be forgotten for all entirity. If you go like play, I game. We can start with location
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by nkemjacob2(m): 2:41am On Sep 30, 2022
If he likes when the presidential debate comes let him ask his aide to represent him after all this method is not new to us. He advise buhari to do same
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by olatuns2017: 6:15am On Sep 30, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/556679-2023-tinubu-to-miss-peace-pact-signing.html

Incoming president travelled to London on Saturday

Fully represented by incoming vp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

New CBN Policy: This Is Too Much Punishment For Nigerians - Seyi Law To Tinubu / Buhari’s Health Sparks Fresh Debate On Leadership In Nigeria - Vanguard / Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.