Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times (27514 Views)

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by drlateef: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
simongonner:
so na that one go solve Nigeria problem? Bunch of crooks

Tinubu is far better than Obi in action and strategy. He is a first class product as compared to Obi who is third class. He has better achievement records. There’s no basis for comparison between Tinubu and Obi.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by mnwogu(m): 12:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
He is not meeting anyone. He went for a medical check. Plse stop deceiving the people. Who are the unknown people he is meeting with? They no get names?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Lawrry(m): 12:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.
And as an obvious winner of coming election,president in waiting,they are step you need to take to avoid some undisclosed issue.

That's how they poison buhari in 2015.

It's scary and God saved the man.
Point of correction, Alao Akala died at age 70.
They would have lied that he died due to ailment but was treated of poison.

Tinubu will defiled all odds and become NUM1.

I did not support him before but because of the hate from children of perdition, AMA support him even with no kobo.

He doesnt know me ,I dont know him but I will give him 100% as i believe he is the best hands for the job ahead beyond every reasonable doubt.

Nobody can do what he has done. I'm imagine alot of ppp project because massive companies that will be established through his cronies will be too much and the economy will recieve a huge boost der by work go plenty.

I trust my guy, none of u can tell me otherwise.

Tinubu or nobody.

ATIKU HAS BEEN IN FRANCE FOR ALMOST A MONTH IMMEDIATELY THE PRIMARY.

TINUBU HAS BEEN OM GROUND.

U SUPPOSED EVEN DO MEDICAL CHECK UP EVERY MONTH AS A 70 yrs old man if you've the money, it doesnt mean you will die.

Alao akala of 50plus years died of covid.

Buhari didn't, Tinubu didn't, sanwolu didn't.

Person wey go die fo die, if u like look like ngolo Kante.

Tinubu is strategizing.
He has been having engagement for the past 5 weeks.

Wait for the master strategist to shock you.

VOTE FOR EXPRIENCE NOT EXPERIMENT, AT this stage if buhari was an experimental president, we would have been bankrupt wit our low oil production.

SEE ,IF YOU ARE DECIEVE AS AN ADULT THAT A POLITICIAN IS FRUGAL,I'm ashamed of you.

If you're adult and decieved that 61 yrs old man is a youth. I'm ashamed of you.

Ipob use there strategy on you and it work simple.

You must not have sense to reason logically.

Ipob Will not take our country in Jesus name.

Those who call us zoo, will not rule over the ZOO INSHA ALLAH
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Lawrry(m): 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.
And as an obvious winner of coming election,president in waiting,they are step you need to take to avoid some undisclosed issue.

Point of correction, Alao Akala died at age 70.

I did not support him before but because of the hate from children of perdition, AMA support him even with no kobo.

He doesnt know me ,I dont know him but I will give him 100% as i believe he is the best hands for the job ahead beyond every reasonable doubt.

Nobody can do what he has done. I'm imagine alot of ppp project because massive companies that will be established through his cronies will be too much and the economy will recieve a huge boost der by work go plenty.

Tinubu or nobody.

U SUPPOSED EVEN DO MEDICAL CHECK UP EVERY MONTH AS A 70 yrs old man if you've the money, it doesnt mean you will die.

Tinubu is strategizing.

VOTE FOR EXPRIENCE NOT EXPERIMENT, AT this stage if buhari was an experimental president, we would have been bankrupt wit our low oil production.

SEE ,IF YOU ARE DECIEVE AS AN ADULT THAT A POLITICIAN IS FRUGAL,I'm ashamed of you.

If you're adult and decieved that 61 yrs old man is a youth. I'm ashamed of you.

Point of correction, Alao Akala died at age 70
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by rollandben(m): 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2022
Thats is a red flag naw, Tinubu never like peace, he doesn't stand for peace in all his political life even till now, all his calculation is how to manipulates, steal and introduces a new strategy of corruption to the land with his agberonism life.
But it so unfortunate for him that his now older than he think. Tinubu has eat his cake and now he want to have it.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by buzweb: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Why is he always missing functions to address the people?
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by FixNigeria2023: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
You're a disgrace to Nigeria...even if ipob is ravaging the East don't you think about Equity......why must you be so tribalistic,You produced the first civilian president and now you had a vice President for eight years Haba...Yoruba make Una get human conscience nau...Even Fulanis are not even supporting Atiku
Healthquest:

Tinubu or nobody.

Tinubu is strategizing.

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Yankee101: 12:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
Agbero father
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by feedthenation(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
This campaign is getting interesting already. The Jagaban team truly understood the assignment. It's not by throwing tantrums on social media. This is so creative

https://twitter.com/i/status/1575417947803230208

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 12:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
Baba wey no well him dey shout "emi lokan."
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
mnwogu:
He is not meeting anyone. He went for a medical check. Plse stop deceiving the people. Who are the unknown people he is meeting with? They no get names?
no mind them
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by ufotunang: 12:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu went to UK to London hospital to receive medical treatment.. you cannot deceive Nigerians
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by ufotunang: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
Why does Tinubu keep running away from such important engagement?

What is he hiding or telling us? Somebody should please answer me
..do not mind them..he travel to UK for medical treatment at a hospital in London

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by DukeofUmueri247: 12:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:

Tinubu or nobody.

Tinubu is strategizing.

The conclusion of all what you wrote is that you don't know the difference between "THEIR" and "THERE"...It shows you need education because it is only an illiterate that can allude Buhari as an experienced man...

Education is really important.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by ufotunang: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:

grin .. Always missing in action, no wonder he was chosen as a placeholder for Shettima
..then indirectly shettima will do the presidential duties and tinubu will be traveling to London hospital to be receiving medical treatment everytime... nigerians be wise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by DukeofUmueri247: 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lawrry:

Point of correction, Alao Akala died at age 70
The guy no get sense, leave am
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by DukeofUmueri247: 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
drlateef:

Tinubu is far better than Obi in action and strategy. He is a first class product as compared to Obi who is third class. He has better achievement records. There’s no basis for comparison between Tinubu and Obi.
Show me a screenshot of OBI's certificate as a "THIRD CLASS GRADUATE" and I will show you "AN APC SUPPORTER WITH A BRAIN"
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by ufotunang: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Unnamed group, unknown group, unknown bishop, unknown gun men..all in administration.. nawaoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by drlateef: 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
DukeofUmueri247:

Show me a screenshot of OBI's certificate as a "THIRD CLASS GRADUATE" and I will show you "AN APC SUPPORTER WITH A BRAIN"

He’s hiding it. Thats why he produced a fake one and inserted second class lower. That has been shown to be fake.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by BABANGBALI: 1:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
ufotunang:
Tinubu went to UK to London hospital to receive medical treatment.. you cannot deceive Nigerians
I even learnt that he had been advised by his medical doctor to slow down because of his health, but the greedy man no wan listen
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by themanderon: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
He has gone AWOL again. This will be the hallmark of his presidency. Nigeria is seriously sick. How can people think an old man past his prime can fix the country? Only wicked religious, ethnic bigots would want a man like him for President. They love the rot in the system to continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by okoroemeka(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:

it is obvious that he maybe suffering from Parkinson's or alhzermir disease that causes trembling of hands,feet, incoherent speech,memory loss and lack of control of some bodily functions,these are signs that comes with old age and it is natural.
His handlers will not want another major gaffe on national television but how long can he avoid direct confrontation with the press,how can they keep a presidential candidate incommunicado,as I am seeing the north has two presidential candidates in atiku and shettima,God help PO he has a battle to fight and only the will of God can make him victorious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by God1000(m): 1:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
okoroemeka:
it is obvious that he maybe suffering from Parkinson's or alhzermir disease that causes trembling of hands,feet, incoherent speech,memory loss and lack of control of some bodily functions,these are signs that comes with old age and it is natural.
His handlers will not want another major gaffe on national television but how long can he avoid direct confrontation with the press,how can they keep a presidential candidate incommunicado,as I am seeing the north has two presidential candidates in atiku and shettima,God help PO he has a battle to fight and only the will of God can make him victorious.
you are right

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by themanderon: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
kk2027:

So he can't talk to the voters at all?

A candidate that can't be seen or heard during election, is it after election you'll see or hear him?

They think they can play the Buhari gimmick on us again. Absentee President will not work again. A President we cannot see but only has to issue statements through special advises like Shehu and Adesina is a no no.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Chinedumejoooo: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
This man is avoiding serious conversations.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Billygee2u: 2:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by okhaiii(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Baba never be president him don dey absent up and down if him come be president nkor??
Maxymilliano:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/556679-2023-tinubu-to-miss-peace-pact-signing.html
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by InvertedHammer: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
/
Mr Tinubu has exhausted the last recharge. He is in UK for a tune up for the campaign. He is probably getting his filters and oil changed with a little tune up to the pacemaker to power him through. I suggest one or two shock absorbers to help maintain his alignment--that bended and crawling motion doesn't bestow confidence in his physical abilities.

/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Billygee2u: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
GoodHardDickk:
The old ancestor should respect himself and retire from politics. He should step down at once and support peter Obi.

currently, the drug lord is receiving treatments in an hospital in London. In a sane society, Tinubu would not even be allowed to contest for any public office let alone contesting for presidency.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by comrChris(m): 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
kk2027:

And his supporters have been bragging about 'wait till campaign starts'
Since last month, when you ask about his whereabout, they tell you to wait till campaign starts.

Defending the guy is not easy fa

That's the one that has been annoying me
Wait till campaign start as if they is special thing they want to do.

Remove APC and it's so called structure and see that this so called Tinubu will struggle to win one state outside south west

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Quodseverismete: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:

My brother this one wey you do ask us we wey dey naija here, who we go ask?

The newspaper said he was attending MEETINGS WITH UNNAMED GROUP
No be my mouth you go hear say na hospital him dey.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Johel(m): 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/556679-2023-tinubu-to-miss-peace-pact-signing.html

He went to discuss with them colonial masters because he feels threatened by the OBIDIENT movement...I hope he uses a nose mask while trying to say "Aaag"..because the ooze fit kill those oyinbo people. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Votes From ‘atiku’s Server’ Excludes Other Parties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.