Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times (27513 Views)

South-west Farmers, Miyetti Allah Sign Peace Pact / Tinubu Can't Sign - Dino Melaye Mocks Tinubu's Absence At Peace Pact (Video) / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by ChangetheChange: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu dying sick man

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by kk2027: 7:40am On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.
And as an obvious winner of coming election,president in waiting,they are step you need to take to avoid some undisclosed issue.

That's how they poison buhari in 2015.

It's scary and God saved the man.
They would have lied that he died due to ailment but was treated of poison.

Tinubu will defiled all odds and become NUM1.

I did not support him before but because of the hate from children of perdition, AMA support him even with no kobo.

He doesnt know me ,I dont know him but I will give him 100% as i believe he is the best hands for the job ahead beyond every reasonable doubt.

Nobody can do what he has done. I'm imagine alot of ppp project because massive companies that will be established through his cronies will be too much and the economy will recieve a huge boost der by work go plenty.

I trust my guy, none of u can tell me otherwise.

Tinubu or nobody.

You have always supported him, why the mischief?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by ambale(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2022
kk2027:

And to think his supporters have been bragging about 'wait till campaign starts'
Since last month, when you ask about their ogas where about, all you hear is wait till campaign starts.
I was really expecting a change since yesterday, but same story

na wa

I don't even want to think he wins at all

We are in deep shit, cos what's the importance of the meetings he's having that he can't be in Nigeria to flag off and speak to the people directly

Rather than sending proxies upandan

Shetima might just truly be the president sha while he's the placeholder

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by toneroforever(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2022
nlreserve:
Person never be president, he is already traveling up and down for medical treatment. Nigerians will never learn

Nigerians have learnt but urchins never do.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 29, 2022
Honestly speaking, BAT should be more engaging.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Dapson73(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2022
WibusJaga:

Still baffles me how supposedly sane Nigerians would see picture & video evidence of the sick old bat all over cyber space & still go ahead to want him to come shoulder the complex problems of this country.

Where is your unnoticed agile father ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Chinonye2022(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2022
We are Atikulated

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Dapson73(m): 7:52am On Sep 29, 2022
Worldmap:
Honestly speaking, BAT should be more engaging.

BAT is engaging with those that matters.

Eegun nla ni nkeyin igbale...

We no dey rush, there are more engagements before the election.

So, no worries.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 7:54am On Sep 29, 2022
I am BATified
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Ivimmanuel: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2022
Truancy is the blood of APC presidential candidates. He will have another exuse when its time for debate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Healthquest: 8:03am On Sep 29, 2022
kk2027:

So he can't talk to the voters at all?

A candidate that can't be seen or heard during election, is it after election you'll see him or hear him?

he didnt speak with the Christian leaders?.
Didnt u saw him speak during his documentary?
Why carry fake news?.
U didnt hear him after the primary?
U didnt hear him at both osun n Ekiti elections campaign?.
Why the lies sir.
This is more reason I dont answer people who are very economical with truth.

He even promised free waec but bias paper cannot Carrie's it

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=Dapson73 post=117100769]

So, no worries.

Well, I hope so. So his own side of the story can be heard. There are too much speculations.
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Curious345: 8:11am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu is sicker than Buhari

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by 2Radii: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
Why does Tinubu keep running away from such important engagement?

What is he telling us?
Is it Ur run?? grin

The best u can do is not to vote for him..lobatan

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Kendo93: 8:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Baba no well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Pwettylinda(f): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu rush Abroad for medical emergency grin

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Salvador1: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2022
Get well soon baba tinubu.

Our thoughts and prayers are with him.
It's well.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Pwettylinda(f): 8:15am On Sep 29, 2022
Dapson73:

So, no worries.

When you go cry for this dey come

Keep decieving your self

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by nairalee(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2022
God1000:
Why does Tinubu keep running away from such important engagement?

What is he telling us? Somebody should please answer me

It's not what he's telling us. It's what he's hiding from. There's something definitely wrong that they're trying hard to cover up

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Yoighaman(m): 8:17am On Sep 29, 2022
WibusJaga:

Still baffles me how some supposedly sane Nigerians would see picture & video evidence of the sick old bat all over cyber space & still go ahead to want him to come shoulder the complex problems of this country.

I tire o...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Creditalerts: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Baba emilokan

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by kk2027: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
he didnt speak with the Christian leaders?.
Didnt u saw him speak during his documentary?
Why carry fake news?.
U didnt hear him after the primary?
U didnt hear him at both osun n Ekiti elections campaign?.
Why the lies sir.
This is more reason I dont answer people who are very economical with truth.

He even promised free waec but bias paper cannot
Carrie's it

If he can come on TV to promise the free waec, you won't need be needing any paper to carry

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Lee213: 8:18am On Sep 29, 2022
Nothing like unnamed program, he is sick, he is in a hospital in UK receiving treatment
He is not yet president he has started traveling abroad for treatment....God forbid, we refuse to go back where we are coming from....vote wisely

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by GEEBITE: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
"Alao Akala of 50 years died of Covid" That sums it up. How do you guys fabricate lies really. Akala that died of domestic accident in his bathroom at almost 71 !!![Qquote author=Healthquest post=117100215]TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.
And as an obvious winner of coming election,president in waiting,they are step you need to take to avoid some undisclosed issue.

I did not support him before but because of the hate from children of perdition, AMA support him even with no kobo.

He doesnt know me ,I dont know him but I will give him 100% as i believe he is the best hands for the job ahead beyond every reasonable doubt.

Nobody can do what he has done. I'm imagine alot of ppp project because massive companies that will be established through his cronies will be too much and the economy will recieve a huge boost der by work go plenty.

Tinubu or nobody.

ATIKU HAS BEEN IN FRANCE FOR ALMOST A MONTH IMMEDIATELY THE PRIMARY.

TINUBU HAS BEEN OM GROUND.

U SUPPOSED EVEN DO MEDICAL CHECK UP EVERY MONTH AS A 70 yrs old man if you've the money, it doesnt mean you will die.

Alao akala of 50plus years died of covid.

Buhari didn't, Tinubu didn't, sanwolu didn't.

Person wey go die fo die, if u like look like ngolo Kante.

Tinubu is strategizing.
He has been having engagement for the past 5 weeks.

Wait for the master strategist to shock you.

VOTE FOR EXPRIENCE NOT EXPERIMENT, AT this stage if buhari was an experimental president, we would have been bankrupt wit our low oil production.

SEE ,IF YOU ARE DECIEVE AS AN ADULT THAT A POLITICIAN IS FRUGAL,I'm ashamed of you.

If you're adult and decieved that 61 yrs old man is a youth. I'm ashamed of you.

Ipob use there strategy on you and it work simple.

You must not have sense to reason logically.

Ipob Will not take our country in Jesus name.

Those who call us zoo, will not rule over the ZOO INSHA ALLAH[/quote]
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by trashhub: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2022
WE ARE INTRESTED IN BUYING pet BOTTLES FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA

WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO BUYING 2000TONS OF pet bottle ON MONTHLY BASIS FROM ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA,

CALL OR DM ME NOW WHATSAPP 09097984497
For enquiries: trashhubng@gmail.com

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Chidiugwu1990: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Bobloco: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Tinubu is a placeholder to Kashim Shettima

Know this and know peace

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Yoighaman(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2022
Healthquest:
TINUBU WAS IN HIS CAMPAIGN OFFICE TO MEET THE BISHOP WHO CAME to INTERROGTE HIM ON CHOICE OF SHETTIMA.

Tinubu or nobody.

ATIKU HAS BEEN IN FRANCE FOR ALMOST A MONTH IMMEDIATELY THE PRIMARY.

TINUBU HAS BEEN OM GROUND.

U SUPPOSED EVEN DO MEDICAL CHECK UP EVERY MONTH AS A 70 yrs old man if you've the money, it doesnt mean you will die.

Alao akala of 50plus years died of covid.

Buhari didn't, Tinubu didn't, sanwolu didn't.

Person wey go die fo die, if u like look like ngolo Kante.

Tinubu is strategizing.
He has been having engagement for the past 5 weeks.

Wait for the master strategist to shock you.

VOTE FOR EXPRIENCE NOT EXPERIMENT, AT this stage if buhari was an experimental president, we would have been bankrupt wit our low oil production.

SEE ,IF YOU ARE DECIEVE AS AN ADULT THAT A POLITICIAN IS FRUGAL,I'm ashamed of you.

If you're adult and decieved that 61 yrs old man is a youth. I'm ashamed of you.

Ipob use there strategy on you and it work simple.

You must not have sense to reason logically.

Ipob Will not take our country in Jesus name.

Those who call us zoo, will not rule over the ZOO INSHA ALLAH

You don't sound well educated and intelligent, next time, just keep quiet.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by israelmao(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Hard drug and peace can't co-exist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu To Miss Peace Pact Signing - Premium Times by Dozie32(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2022
Lol ;Dhow do you expect Emilokon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Ibikunle Amosun Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.