Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? (2574 Views)

Please Which Song Can You Recommend For Someone With Fresh Heartbreak? / Why Do Girls Who Smoke Weed Viewed As Wayward? / 2 Young Lovers Who Smoke & Kiss Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Guderian(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Mogajunior:
She does skit on Instagram. I can't remember her name.

I just checked it's soso.

1 Like

Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Mogajunior(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Guderian:

I just checked it's soso.
Yeah Man
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Dreadlock69(m): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Cigarettes smoker’s are always aggressive
Smoke weed that all what i can tell you
Any way no be me go tell you wetin to smoke
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by Das1mama: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Stop now that you can or be trapped in that useless habit of smoking cigarettes just like me...

Aswear I'm tired of smoking, I don't know how to quit. and is killing me slowly.

Anyone with a remedy? I don't want to die living my only son behind in this painful and sorrowful world we live in. he will be 10years old this year and this my 15years in smoking cigarettes, and 2 years in weed. I was able to quit alcohol like 5years ago.
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by sacajawea: 9:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

Try mat stick or crushed chalk wrapped in a paper. Best cigarette ever!
Chalked wrapped in Paper? I don't get..
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by sacajawea: 10:33am On Oct 06, 2022
Bring in more Suggestions, I wait
Re: To Those Of You Who Smoke Cigarettes, Which Would You Recommend? by lobito365: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2023
BADOO DOESNT MAKE PRETTY CIGARS. INSTEAD, WE MAKE THE BEST CIGARS WE CAN. WE START WITH AGED BROADLEAF WRAPPERS FOR A NATURALLY SWEET FLAVOR AND A DARK, MADURO COLOR. THEN, THAT’S WRAPPED AROUND CAREFULLY SELECTED TOBACCO LEAF KNOWN FOR ITS MILD AROMA AND GENTLE TASTE. NO PAPER WRAPPER MEANS THEY MIGHT LOOK A LITTLE ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES, BUT THEY SMOKE TRUE-JUST THE WAY YOU WANT THEM TO. BECAUSE APPEARANCES DON’T MATTER. THE CIGAR DOES.
 +2348155315532
Bencash888@yahoo.com
Lobito365247@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Marry A Man That Raped You Two Years Ago? / When A Man Obeys His Wife Does That Mean She Is Controlling Him? / Guys What Will You Do If A Girl Tells You She Has A BF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.