Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass (17340 Views)

I can Help You Get Medical Report For Tinted Glass / Doctor's Report and Tinted Glass Permit / How To Get Doctor's Report For Tinted Glass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 8:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
We are always here for you.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
You can start the tint permit application on the Nigerian police website but the option has been suspended. Why not let me help you get it?
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Need a medical clearance to tint your car windows? I can provide you with a doctor's medical report.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2022
No waiting, same day service.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 1:02am On Oct 02, 2022
We are tested and trusted. No delay, no disappointment.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2022
The permit has been suspended but I can help you process it. Reach out via Whatsapp if you're interested.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 3:29am On Oct 02, 2022
Tinted Glass is the ultimate innovative design that offers a modern edge on your auto glass.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 4:18am On Oct 02, 2022
According to the Nigerian constitution, a tinted glass permit is required legally if you are driving around in a tinted glass vehicle. However, this permit can only be given on two grounds, according to the law. The first is on the grounds of security reasons and the second is medical reasons.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 5:07am On Oct 02, 2022
Good news for your bad day. I can help you process the tint permit for your car. I can also help get you the medical clearance for the permit which is equally important.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 6:45am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 7:34am On Oct 02, 2022
Get your medical clearance for driving with tinted glasses. There is no need to visit the hospital before you do.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 8:23am On Oct 02, 2022
The permit has been suspended but I can help you process it. Reach out via Whatsapp if you're interested.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2022
You need to submit medical clearance to the Nigerian police before getting your tint permit. They will also ask you for it at checkpoints. Don't wait till you are exploited. Get in touch today.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 10:01am On Oct 02, 2022
Don't give room for police exploitation. Complete the processing for your tinted glass.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 10:50am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 11:39am On Oct 02, 2022
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 12:28pm On Oct 02, 2022
Need a medical clearance to tint your car windows? I can provide you with a doctor's medical report.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by RuneKingThor: 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Quickk:

I thought no need for permit anymore? Why this again?
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 2:06pm On Oct 02, 2022
Are you planning on tinting your car windows this year? Get your medical clearance which you need in processing it.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2022
Contact us on Whatsapp for more instructions on how to get your medical clearance and tint permit.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2022
It is authentic and affordable. Get in touch with us today.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2022
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
For those saying they bought an already tinted cars, permit for tinted glass is not issued to vehicles; rather it is issued to individuals and as such are personal and not transferable.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 7:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
For those saying they bought an already tinted cars, permit for tinted glass is not issued to vehicles; rather it is issued to individuals and as such are personal and not transferable.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2022
Tinted windows can add privacy, style and value to your car. Not also forgetting that it adds some form of security.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2022
We are always here for you.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2022
I provide medical clearance for tinted glass permit. You get a colored copy of the medical report in pdf format with printing instructions. I can also help process the tint permit itself.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2022
Holla on Whatsapp today to process yours.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 11:05pm On Oct 02, 2022
We provide medical clearance from recognized government hospitals at affordable cost.
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2022
You can start the tint permit application on the Nigerian police website but the option has been suspended. Why not let me help you get it?
Re: How you can process doctor's report for tinted glass by Quickk: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2022
It is authentic and affordable. Get in touch with us today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (51) (Reply)

4 Major Signs That Your Car Needs A Tune Up / Types Of Smoke From Your Car Exhaust Pipe And What It Indicates / How Much Mileage Is Too Much Mileage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.