Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos (61760 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by kingyakos: 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you said aerial view

Why not put it here, I am not the only one asking

The place you are showing can not carry 9 canopies which is the least in most marriages reception

Just say u no get data to watch the video and any Obidient here fit help u out.

We no dey give shi shi but we dey show helping hands

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Brightest04(m): 1:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
This is time to take our country back from the destiny killers. If we fail now, and today, our children will feel the pain tomorrow and ask us why we bring them into the same calamitious situatious we failed to destroy.
GardenOfGod:
Massive.... Online supporters becoming offline supporters.

Naysayers are ashamed.

Meanwhile APC Abuja rally is an eyesore... A mockery of heroin induced Tinubu grin

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by ThothHermes: 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol another excuse upon excuse, I thought obidients are "passionate", so it's all noise

First they said Peter Obi didn't attend that's why

Wait till Atiku visit this state on the same workday

And be ready with your share money excuse when you see real full stadium
Self delusion. A man that has been contesting and losing for decades, na now him wan begin pull crowd?
No make me laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Kingozymandias(m): 1:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you said aerial view

The place you are showing can not carry 9 canopies which is the least in most marriages reception

E pain am grin

See salty tears of pain

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Juanmike(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you said aerial view

Cry more

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by cozy7(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Naysayers are ashamed.

Meanwhile APC Abuja rally is an eyesore... A mockery of heroin induced Tinubu grin
All we want is a, better Nigeria. Its obvious ONLY PETER OBI can do this. So let's stop looking at go-political zone n focus on what these candidates can do for us. PETER OBI IS D MAN!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by wildkat: 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol another excuse upon excuse, I thought obidients are "passionate", so it's all noise

First they said Peter Obi didn't attend that's why

Wait till Atiku visit this state on the same workday

And be ready with your share money excuse when you see real full stadium

The problem with most people like u is u always want to argue blindly when there’s no room for it. Watch the video and see the massive crowd despite it’s on a working day. And u are being let known that it would have been more massive than that if it was a weekend, yet u are arguing. Anyway, I don’t blame u. U don’t have data to watch the video that’s why. Wait till the next cheap payment from your agbado or Mikano master before u can subscribe your data.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by LocalMan2(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Which one is than me? Who are you? You're just a faceless and a frustrated idiot here.

Get out!!!
Truthisunique2:
joke on you bro

Make una dey back una words, I am a man, It irritates me when people brag and can't swallow it

Obi is a "more Milano boy" to his boss Atiku than me

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by RALPHOW(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Only Peter Obi can gather technocrats from all over and solve Nigeria Problem.
Asiwaju and Atiku can only gather the same set of people like Yaya Bello, Gaduaje, Aregbesola, Ayade, etc
Only a fool gather the same set of people and expect a difference
(Only a big fool will vote the same set of people and expect different results )

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by wildkat: 1:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Too bad

I am PDP and we would show you what it means to hold rally in Plateau with confirm drone full capacity view all round

Pls don’t forget to post it here. We want to laugh small. It’s been a long time I had a good laugh
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by okorogodwin4(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Oya Wailers can start there criticism
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by thirdi(m): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Only savings on health travel will help in a lot of ways.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by wildkat: 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

Mini what grin grin

Mini corn carnival
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Makinaki: 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Kwankwaso will be shocked. Even me I'm shocked. I never experere it.

I really wished Kwankwaso came on board.

To hell with Kwankwaso. He is a bloody Northern irredentist with a superiority complex and an overbloated ego.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by okorogodwin4(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
hypertension will catch many agbado criminal urchins today
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by SugarGirl44(f): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.

That same dullard who couldn't solve small anambra's problems that made all the Igbos come to constitute nuisance in SW?
That same human?
Is your brain on vacation?
You and your fellow obidense?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by OBIdient2023: 1:36pm On Sep 29, 2022
God bless Plateau state and her people
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Patrioticbreed9(m): 1:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
wildkat:

Mini corn carnival
Cornival you mean smiley

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by MedicH: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Show the full area

E no suppose hard, they were jam-packed one place

Grow up and get sense. Make u no die a useless man sha oo.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Beckham14: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Hello Deltaprincess,

I do hope you can see this pictures clearly....

Lagos Is Coming with full force.

Be Obidient!!!

Regards,
From Your Delta Brother.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by ibechris(m): 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Amb1045:
this thing happened on a working day not Saturday or Sunday.
Cash out season. Chop Bat and mikano money clean mouth

And Jos own was on Christmas day.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by akin9ja78(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
BeautifulMind2:
Aerial coverage of Middle Belt solidarity rally for Peter Obi and Datti

It’s nor better for you for sharing fake pictures on Nairaland.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Billygee2u: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:

Naysayers are ashamed.

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by BeanmanX(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
Nothing is stopping Peter Obi from winning next year's election,,, nothing!

This isn't about online votes anyone,,,this is reality.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Millz404(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Kwankwaso will be shocked. Even me I'm shocked. I never experere it.

I really wished Kwankwaso came on board.

Thank God he didn't come on board, he would have been claiming rubbish of if not me. It is good where he is, let him pull that influence he thought obi needed.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Billygee2u: 1:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi may not solve all the problems in Nigeria, but Peter Obi is the only candidate with any chance of solving any problems in Nigeria.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by CallmeCHIKE: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
you said aerial view

Oga if you don’t believe, get the fucck out!
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by newisd75: 1:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
peter obi don't even has any close rival, recent opinion polls is a clear proof 2 this, d atiku d think is his closer rival may end up not winning any single states in the NW & NE
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Millz404(m): 1:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol you go fear aerial picture.

Why you no go 5 am before them open the gate go snap. Olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From NLC Meeting With President Tinubu / Election War In Akwa Ibom State-many Dead, Many Injured (Graphic photos) / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.