Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,160 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos (61474 Views)

See Funny Comparison Of Tinubu And Obi's Visit To Emir Of Lafia (Photo) / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) / Why Peter Obi's Supporters Are Excited About Peter Obi's Visit To Ayo Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by bewla(m): 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:

No more IPOB members?

Pa Adebanjo I guess is also an IPOB member.

E go clear una 4 eye

OBI-DATTI for a reason. grin grin
I will never support who have no plan

And no sense of leader ship, e go clear for una eyes
You will all beg to be free and there won't be opportunity to break free
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by osazsky(m): 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
lol another excuse upon excuse, I thought obidients are "passionate", so it's all noise

First they said Peter Obi didn't attend that's why

Wait till Atiku visit this state on the same workday

And be ready with your share money excuse when you see real full stadium
if its btw artiku and obi i go hear provided its not BAT
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by dazzlingd(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
See crowd
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by BethiMcCauley: 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wonder what will happen in Lagos when Peter Obi shows up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHhLWV-hVAs
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by ComeToJesus: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Plateau State has more sensible people than Agbado republic.

Obi is a goal.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by GardenOfGod(m): 7:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Cry cry baby I want to see my mommy shaaaaame grin grin grin grin
bewla:
I will never support who have no plan

And no sense of leader ship, e go clear for una eyes
You will all beg to be free and there won't be opportunity to break free

Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by DimIsaac10(m): 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Make una wait till Atiku visit this same state then we compare .
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Ifogift007: 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Show the full area

E no suppose hard, they were jam-packed one place
Agbado Man
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by bewla(m): 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Cry cry baby I want to see my mommy shaaaaame grin grin grin grin
just enjoy it
As it last
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Slimwhyt(m): 9:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Omo! This is massive.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by millionboi(m): 10:31am On Sep 30, 2022
DaddyCK:

Peter obi is gay sir...i have evidense!! angry
bring forth your evidence or shot up 4life
Re: Aerial Photos Of Peter Obi's Visit To Jos by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
millionboi:
bring forth your evidence or shot up 4life

Bro Peter definitely gay sir.. ...he always shaking his hip when he walk.THATS THE EVIDENSE SIR!!! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) / Full Profile Of New IRT Boss, Tunji Disu As IG Removes Abba Kyari / Governor Fubara And Godswill Akpabio At Herbert Wigwe's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.