Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? - Food (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? (28224 Views)

What I Bought From Market With 10k / How Much Do You Spend On Food Daily / FAO Issues Alert On Food Poisoning In Lagos, Kano, Other Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by gr8t1: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
a country(9ja) whr thr currency has no value,.... 10k na 1wk wit complete management
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Exodora:

No go fall sick ooo cause las las na doctors go still collect the money. Imagine store soup in a refrigerator for more than one month.
I like my food fresh joor.
no o. if you check, you will see that my comment after that, i said for those who dont have time to cook, they should get someone to cook for them every week. What i love about his comment is how he gave the break down of his costs
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by CaptainAyub: 6:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
ikechukz:

Morning - Tea or coffee with biscuits or bread, oats or sometimes left over from previous night or skip it completely.

Afternoon: I don't eat lunch, I'm already used to it. Some after though, I can just buy one biscuit to chew, not because I'm hungry though.

Evening: It takes just 15 minutes for me to cycle from my store to my house, I reside a bicycle everyday. So latest 6:10pm I'm already in my house and ready to prepare dinner.
Ok
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by olubless90: 6:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
10k is approximately 7- 8days
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Devgod1: 6:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
GeneralPula:
2 weeks..
I don’t eat much and the things that matter most to the body are not cost..
Things that matter like?
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by CaptainAyub: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Aaaaarghmed:
10k na like 5days for me.Am single and babeless.i dont cook from Monday to Friday..i eat for work canteen.But I cook on saturdays and sundays.I drink beer every week,esp friday night and Sundays.So 20k weekely.Na God get power.I just met a lady and she doesnt work or do anything.If I date her my Finance go suffer wella.God epp me.
You go soon enta wahala grin
That babe,if na she de work,u no de do anything, no matter how fine or prospects you have,she won't date u grin
Think we'll oo,economy hard.
The typical Nigerian girl sees dating as a job opportunity grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Kimiso(m): 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Threesha:
Are you single?
grin grin i guess so,are you available

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by planetx: 7:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
membranus:

You are the one living in your self delusion, because you have never left your father's farm, you thought other farms are lesser in size than yours. Being a local suits you, but for those of us who have travelled abroad, we know that the difference is clear.

Or else, what is your Atiku and Aisha Buhari doing living in Dubai? With all their money why couldn't stay in the country and enjoy the good health facilities, the excellent security and the stable power supply (not minding the excessive diesel cost).

Ol'boy you have a local mind, so stay behind and enjoy your local environment. But for us that love good things, the white man's land (Obodo Oyinbo) is our choice.

And to enlighten you further, money does not solve all things. If you fall grievously sick in this country, you will understand that the little €$£ you are earning will fail you.
Mr if you fall grievously sick in Nigeria, hope you know that 600,000 die each year from cancer and another 600,000 from heart disease each year in the US. Run along little child, you have no clue and have probably never entered a plane before despite your bs about loving oyinbo land. Don't bother to respond to me because you will be ignored from now on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by ikechukz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:
my favorite comment so far. thanks for sharing this boss
You're welcome sir

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by chatinent: 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
4 days? And I dey burn money like I dey mad. O God help me.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by ahnie: 8:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
babajero:
I hope you dey do better and legitimate job to cover for this your apparent show off online.
I m a Thief satisfied?
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by remsonik(f): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Anytime I have foodstuffs in the house and have to cook, buy fish, meat, egg, pepper, vegetables, spices and other stuffs to cook the 10k will last me in two week but if I buy food to eat twice a day with some other snacks I can spend it in 7 - 10 days
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Paradise5050(m): 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
I spend 10k to 15k from Mondays to Fridays
Then 30k to 40k from Saturdays to Monday morning
It's so because I drink and smoke Saturdays and Sundays, club friday night or saturday night every weekend which I expect to spend maximum of 10k at the club
No babe I only do hookups of 8 to 10k every Saturday or Sunday

It's my routine for more than 3yrs now and it works for me

Night club 10k or less
My weed 5k I must smoke with friends
Alcohol 10 to 15k
Food and transportation to field, I play football every Saturdays and Sundays 10k

This is practically my life in a nutshell
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Alvin007: 9:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
HardMirror:
cooking is simply the best. guys that dont have time can employ someone to come once a week to cook soup, stew, beans and jollof they can put in the freezer.
Odikwa very risky.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by DanielPat01: 9:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
Omor those guys in the front page saying 2-3 days don chop life. They don't know what suffering means Sha that's why they lack management skill.

10k would take me 10 days straight without starving.

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by chubbyswit(m): 9:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
ahnie:
3 days as we eat outside and doesn't cook at home.

Breakfast for the 3 of us #1500
Lunch 1800(a plate of noodles n eggs,beans n plantain and 3 meats,plus 2 carbonated drink)
Dinner...1500(drumstick'jellof rice,plantain)
you and your family only eat out?
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Enugudemon(m): 10:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
3 to 4 weeks it depends
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Enugudemon(m): 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
3 to 4 weeks
Let me break it down for you
Rice 2 mudu 1800
Bean 2 mudu 1600
Garri 2 mudu 800
Milk and Milo 2roll each e.t.c
Chai students life no easy �

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by porthouse7(f): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
HeRulesMen:
I need help please. I am an applicant. Hunger and starvation are really dealing with me. Help a brother please. I can't steal. My knees are on ground.
022 161 0773, GTBank, Sampson.
don't worry obi will give u
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
Jocdon:
Check i sent you an email and will need your reply thanks.

OK. Replied.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Onyinyechiugly1:
Twice, sometimes once. Portion is everything

It's well. It's just a phase.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Buddha3:

Oh well, for an unmarried young lady, that's a commendable measure of prudence. But quite honestly, when it comes to good food and fine wines, I don't consider any spending to be "exorbitant". Thinking about it, at the end of the day, the content of your stomach largely determines your health, carries you around for your daily struggles and is what you take to your grave. So what the hell?! Why not just eat as fancifully as your pockets and accounts can afford?!
Prudence it is. In the end, let everyone just maximise their exhorbitance or prudence according to their pockets.

It's always been my way of life. Don't exactly expect anyone out there to follow suit.
As it should be.

On another note, I like how you express words. No abbreviations, no visible errors and a fine array of wordplays. Very uncommon for a 21st century woman.
Thank you for the compliment. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by gracefulpillar: 11:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
There's a better way out I produce 100% natural date sweetened Tombrown Cereal and soy milk powder that can be added to pap,tea,and the likes fortified with nuts and dates
Akerele44:

Oh okay...now i grab what u are trying to say
Am sorry for making jest of you then

Baby food is expensive at the market now o

I remember that trending video of a guy saying that children that will drink garri this year would be much...

When he was seeing the price of baby food at the mall
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by gracefulpillar: 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
�funny but true.Natural cereal is the best.I produce 100% natural tombrown and soy milk powder for babies, children, adults and the aged.
MABFFOODS Tombrown is highly nutritious and a balanced diet for everyone above 6months old. Soya milk powder can be added to pap, tea, custard and other cereal. Both fortified with nuts and dates
Akerele44:

Na fertilizer your pikin they chop ?

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by babajero(m): 12:34am On Sep 30, 2022
ahnie:

I m a Thief satisfied?
I you didn't meant to say thief being that you are a girl.
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 3:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Alvin007:

Odikwa very risky.
hehehe. love potion things if you are unlucky, death potion things if you are unfortunate grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2022
gracefulpillar:
�funny but true.Natural cereal is the best.I produce 100% natural tombrown and soy milk powder for babies, children, adults and the aged.
MABFFOODS Tombrown is highly nutritious and a balanced diet for everyone above 6months old. Soya milk powder can be added to pap, tea, custard and other cereal. Both fortified with nuts and dates
how much is the soy bean powder and what is the weight. how do you deliver?
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by HardMirror(m): 3:18am On Sep 30, 2022
CaptainAyub:

You go soon enta wahala grin
That babe,if na she de work,u no de do anything, no matter how fine or prospects you have,she won't date u grin
Think we'll oo,economy hard.
The typical Nigerian girl sees dating as a job opportunity grin
so sad
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by ahnie: 4:26am On Sep 30, 2022
babajero:
I you didn't meant to say thief being that you are a girl.
No offense taken.

Bye!
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by chukzyfcbb: 6:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Paradise5050:
I spend 10k to 15k from Mondays to Fridays
Then 30k to 40k from Saturdays to Monday morning
It's so because I drink and smoke Saturdays and Sundays, club friday night or saturday night every weekend which I expect to spend maximum of 10k at the club
No babe I only do hookups of 8 to 10k every Saturday or Sunday

It's my routine for more than 3yrs now and it works for me

Night club 10k or less
My weed 5k I must smoke with friends
Alcohol 10 to 15k
Food and transportation to field, I play football every Saturdays and Sundays 10k

This is practically my life in a nutshell
How much do you now save in a month if you burn 200k in a month on all these
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by Emmynwasmart: 8:33am On Sep 30, 2022
GreaterFuture:
From as low as 4 days to as long as 2 weeks, it depends...

If you can have the funds, USD available at cheaper rates, USA to USA
670/$
oga abi na you dey supply cbn with dollars �‍♀️
Re: How Many Days Can 10k Take You On Food? by golaways(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
in Port Harcourt, you need to thank God if you survive 4 days with it. embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Smirnoff Ice Naija / How Much Do You Spend On Feeding Per Week? / Unique Types Of People At A Nigerian Owambe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.