Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria (38269 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by seunt4ut(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
How is he going to do that? How many LP senators does he have. ? How many LP governors is there? How many house of rep members does LP have? Some of the things OBI is promising won’t be easy or impossible to achieve.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by stevups(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
We welcome Obi to the meeting of real Omoluabis. Obi is one of our own. He is our incoming president inshallah. Only an Omo ale will disagree with Afenifere.
Shebi he attended it last year too?
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by puzzlegate(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Few animals under the guise of sociocultural group can't decide the fate of voters.....Northern Elders forum, Arewa Consultative Forum, Afenifere, Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo all supported Atiku against Buhari in 2019 elections and the result is contrary to their old agenda of conniving with politicians to have access to treasury. Those idiots are peoplo who don't have electoral value and want to power through proxy and are crying from North pole to South pole looking for candidates to support so that they can perpetuate their agenda of looting, having their cronies appointed into power....

The problem of Nigeria is beyond candidates who don't even understand complexity of FG and hiding behind religion is a red flag to orchestration of evils...
well, they rejected the wise counsel and everyone is suffering the result today.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by 2Radii: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

I know he has good plans, I didn't believe in him before, until I started hearing stories from people who had personal experiences, not from famous people, I mean people even here on nairaland who were in Anambra state during his tenure, then what made me believe their statement more was when most of the godfathers in Anambra said he was a stingy man, if a Nigerian politician calls you stingy then I know that you are doing something that is right that is not favouring their selfish appetite.

That is still why I tell everyone that if APC fields Ambode as their candidate, I might switch to start supporting him maybe after a debate between both of them, I had a politician friend then who always complained during Ambode's tenure that he was a stingy governor that Ambode was not sharing money to them as it was in Fashola, he was most times always broke because he was always expecting money from APC Lagos, at the same time I was seeing Ambode's work in Lagos and I was just wowing grin , Ambode made Fashola look almost like a joke in just 4 years, that was why when he was removed I wasn't too surprised same way they removed Peter Obi too till he claimed it back via the court...
Hmmm

But I have a thread here with me where the anambrans are complaining that obi did nothing

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Brendaniel: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
2Radii:
Hmmm

But I have a thread here with me where the anambrans are complaining that obi did nothing

https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing

Well I can't say much cause I wasn't there with them, like everywhere there will always be people with conflicting perception, some people still Ambode as the worst governor of Lagos state since 1999( a lot of Tinubu have argued with me on that) but I see him as the best, likewise Donald Trump, I still rate him as one of the best American president in the last decade, but he was voted out, truth is you can't please everybody...
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by seunjungle1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
See level of desperation...meeting he never hold with Ohaneze.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by ElSudani: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
ExudeLoveToAll:

You start a statement with @ bolded and expect to interact with sane minds?

Enjoy your evening.

Sorry my friend if you feel offended. I have come to the sad realization that some folks on this website are not quite sane.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Funflipper: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
ElSudani:
Let us use our brains. To restructure Nigeria you need the cooperation of the National Assembly and all the governors and even state assemblies. Labor Party doesn't have any of these. Is he going to command them to go along with him?
Obi is taking our elders for a ride.

You don't expect people to make use of what they don't have. That is why they have been singing the same song in different tunes since 1960.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by 2Radii: 9:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Well I can't say much cause I wasn't there with them, like everywhere there will always be people with conflicting perception, some people still Ambode as the worst governor of Lagos state since 1999( a lot of Tinubu have argued with me on that) but I see him as the best, likewise Donald Trump, I still rate him as one of the best American president in the last decade, but he was voted out, truth is you can't please everybody...
That is the bottom line Baba mi, u cant please everyone..

Odaaro jare
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Corporate2020: 9:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Corridon:
We welcome Obi to the meeting of real Omoluabis. Obi is one of our own. He is our incoming president inshallah. Only an Omo ale will disagree with Afenifere.

I think there is an incurable generational inherited psychiatric disorder distorting your life and destiny
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Menclothing: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lolz
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Alpharey: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
buhariguy:
hahahahaha,
and idiotic pigs are running away from home.

Stop cursing and keep quiet. Go and learn manners
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
For this my respect for Afonjas don increase,

If I yarb (curse) Afonjas again make I know watin course am,

I will now pull down my profile pic which was meant to be against the Afonjas.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Igboland: 10:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
I trust who I get as father.

PeterObi4LP:

Go and Die. Your father's and grandfather have endorse him you have no option.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by eldoradoxx: 10:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
The political merger of Afenifere and Ohaneze to produce next President is called Ohanifere. It will be a political concept that will be understudied in the nearest future.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by ogunsbanjul(m): 11:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
The traditional rulers are more respected, valued and taken serious in Yoruba land than all these attention seekers claiming to be representing Yoruba tribe. How can you take factional leader without highly recommend recognized followers serious. Well, just to inform you that this man which some of you are taking serious is a one man parading himself as a group.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by adetayo234: 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
ElSudani:
Let us use our brains. To restructure Nigeria you need the cooperation of the National Assembly and all the governors and even state assemblies. Labor Party doesn't have any of these. Is he going to command them to go along with him?

We are the structure
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by daughters13: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by adetayo234: 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Igboland:
Same meeting he never attended over 50 years of his lifetime

He wasn't contesting for president and had no reason to attend their meetings.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by adetayo234: 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. Afenifere just dey deceive this man like say them get mouth for SW.

They are just as politically useless as Peter Obi.

Same Obi that couldn’t even organize Local Government election is promising restructuring. Person wey no get house of rep/Senate loyalists wan restructure.

Obi’s ideology revolve around “him” alone. Someone like that will find it very hard to devolve power. Same lunatic that said he had to give go-ahead before his driver can buy fuel in government cars is who Afenifere think will give them restructuring.

Say the truth, Obi is giving you a big headache.n grin
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Omodua(m): 11:16pm On Sep 29, 2022
LegendHero:
Lol. Afenifere just dey deceive this man like say them get mouth for SW.

They are just as politically useless as Peter Obi.

Same Obi that couldn’t even organize Local Government election is promising restructuring. Person wey no get house of rep/Senate loyalists wan restructure.

Obi’s ideology revolve around “him” alone. Someone like that will find it very hard to devolve power. Same lunatic that said he had to give go-ahead before his driver can buy fuel in government cars is who Afenifere think will give them restructuring.

LegendHero,You're always on the negative side. Afenifere have spoken. Who are you to say otherwise.

Peter Obi holds the ace. He understands Nigerian political dynamics and bubbling with energy. Unlike Tinubu who is old and senile. At 86,he has nothing to offer.

You must embrace the Truth instead of being under the wool pool of Tinubu's presidential ambition.

Get sense and reclaim your destiny!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by 1saed: 11:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Antyislam:
God pls bless Peter obi the more, and help Nigerians to recover all the money Tinubu have stolen with bullion van

Amen
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Goke7: 11:30pm On Sep 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

I know he has good plans, I didn't believe in him before, until I started hearing stories from people who had personal experiences, not from famous people, I mean people even here on nairaland who were in Anambra state during his tenure, then what made me believe their statement more was when most of the godfathers in Anambra said he was a stingy man, if a Nigerian politician calls you stingy then I know that you are doing something that is right that is not favouring their selfish appetite.

That is still why I tell everyone that if APC fields Ambode as their candidate, I might switch to start supporting him maybe after a debate between both of them, I had a politician friend then who always complained during Ambode's tenure that he was a stingy governor that Ambode was not sharing money to them as it was in Fashola, he was most times always broke because he was always expecting money from APC Lagos, at the same time I was seeing Ambode's work in Lagos and I was just wowing grin , Ambode made Fashola look almost like a joke in just 4 years, that was why when he was removed I wasn't too surprised same way they removed Peter Obi too till he claimed it back via the court...

Fashola was equally seen as stingy, the difference is that he created lots of jobs through many implemented programs and infrastructures that boosted the Lagos economy, especially the creation of many agencies through which party members got lots of jobs and benefits whereas Ambode came and merged those agencies back into the ministries and even sacked lots of people, na there Ambode problem start, folks also accused him of high handedness
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by adetayo234: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
T9ksy:

More grease to your elbow, o jare!

This is why I call Obi, a common scammer obviously, he (and , his duplicitous ilk) are fully aware of these fact but that will not stop him from propagating the same old fallacy ; we will restructure.

Even Atiku too, mentioned restructuring in just speech, two days ago. Didn't Buhari's APC made the same vow in 2015?

Tinubu, who lied about his age, parenthood and education is not a scammer, right?

You are a liar masquerading as a concerned person.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by adetayo234: 11:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
leokid866:
someone that they are using to catch cruise and he is feeling fly with himself...... Afeniferi that will still back pdp when the time comes......any Yoruba person that's votes obi come 2023 deserves to have his Omoluabi card revoked....

Dear prophet, we await the fulfilment of your prophecy in case you are not just an empty soul seeking relevance
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Restructure Nigeria? grin grin grin

Comedy!

Do people really believe this fiction?

With PDP and APC controlling the house, with judiciary in their pocket, how does Obi want to accomplish that?

Obi should stop all this fables and start being a realist!

Saying you will restructure Nigeria is an exaggeration.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by fredylee: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by onuman: 1:40am On Sep 30, 2022
ElSudani:

But the lopsided representation in the National Assembly is part of the problems that necessitated the political restructuring. So a problem itself cannot be solving itself. Reps from the 3 regions that formed independent Nigeria in 1960 can do the political restructuring.
Remember that the current political structure was created by military dictators and imposed upon Nigeria by military fiat.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Omoboricash(m): 3:07am On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=successmatters post=117106971]I just love the positive vibes about Peter Obi. He knows how to solve the problems of Nigeria. [/quote

The wayhe solved Anambra problems and after 20 years Anambra still searching for befitting state capital.
Also the way he solved the problem that make governor Soludo declare state of emergency on infrastructure.

Just like he paid pension and yet Anambra is owing 20 pensioners.

Just like he solved the problem of insecurity that make Anambra be hot bed of unknown gunmen
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by beylinko02: 4:57am On Sep 30, 2022
zaki2:
So, who are these Yoruba monikers alwasy attacking Obi and Igbos on this platform? Even when Ohaneze are not showing support, Yoruba elders are openly supporting Obi, this speaks volumes. Henceforth, there is a need for better understand.

These monikers are what we Yoruba's call ONIJEKUJE i.e anywhere belle face.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by heniford2: 6:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Ohenezendi ari to beat them just dey hungry me undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Installation Of Emir Of Aba Cancelled By State Government / GEJ Losing A Poll Carried Out By His Aide / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.