Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria (38277 Views)

More Photos And Video As Peter Obi Attends The Experience 2022 / Peter Obi Attends RCCG Convention (Video) / Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by heniford2: 6:03am On Sep 30, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:
Restructure Nigeria? grin grin grin

Comedy!

Do people really believe this fiction?

With PDP and APC controlling the house, with judiciary in their pocket, how does Obi want to accomplish that?

Obi should stop all this fables and start being a realist!

Saying you will restructure Nigeria is an exaggeration.
he can we Nigerians will march till there obey us let obi win first
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Igbek76: 6:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Igboland:
Same meeting he never attended over 50 years of his lifetime

Afenifere mad people supported Jonathan but olule last last ni.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by saintchidiebere(m): 6:15am On Sep 30, 2022
ElSudani:
Let us use our brains. To restructure Nigeria you need the cooperation of the National Assembly and all the governors and even state assemblies. Labor Party doesn't have any of these. Is he going to command them to go along with him?
Obi is taking our elders for a ride.

Let's give him our votes first. We can use 10 million man match to match down the national assembly if they disagree on the restructuring and better Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by HRMK: 7:19am On Sep 30, 2022
OBI IS WASTING HIS TIME!AFENIFERE ONLY REPRESENT THEIR OWN INDIVIDUAL INTEREST AND NOT THE YORUBAS!THEY HAVE NO CONTROL OVER YORUBAS!EVEN ADEBANJO CANT DICTATE TO THE MEMBERS!!
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by leokid866: 9:04am On Sep 30, 2022
adetayo234:

Dear prophet, we await the fulfilment of your prophecy in case you are not just an empty soul seeking relevance
I'm no prophet, more an analyst..... And unlike you I seek not relevance, only truth.....
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by dannex4adx(m): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Too many that I cannot count. Obi is a problem solver.

Mention one! That means you don't know it.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by hero2000: 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Obainomilano:
as president he will be in command of the armforces ..that is his main job..since he is a man of integrity the currupt and criminal senator and legislative can not stop his bills because obi will not blink to send u to the gallows...do you now understand the power of presidency

My dear, you have a lot of passion but little understanding of how our society works!
You think a democratic president is like Abacha
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by asamaigho(m): 9:52am On Sep 30, 2022
jlinkd78:
History will be fair to these Yoruba elders

Trust me, yoruba has done far better to the IBOS people than the IBO leaders tothe IBO people.
Lt col victor banjo fought for biafra
Wole soyinka supported biafra
Major Wale Ademoyega foughtalongside biafra soldiers
Capt Ganiyu Adeleke.
Lt Fola Oyewole
even prominent leaders like
Tai Solarin
Wole soyinka and other e'tal supported biafra.
the late yinka odumakin supported d igbos to his blood
femi fani kayode, femi falana
and now AFENIFERE is sticking out their neck galvnasing supports from the middle belt and PANDEF to support OBI against their own son Tinubu.
AS I WILL ALWAYS SAY, THE DAY YORUBA AND IBO AND SOUTH SOUTH COME TOGETHER AS ONE, NORTHERN HEGEMONY WILL VANISH LIKE 'DRY ICE'
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by adetayo234: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
leokid866:
I'm no prophet, more an analyst..... And unlike you I seek not relevance, only truth.....

So, your quack analysis also told you that I seek relevance, right.

Self deception per excellence
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2022
heniford2:
he can we Nigerians will march till there obey us let obi win first

How?

I can also teleport from Africa to Europe.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by successmatters(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
dannex4adx:

Mention one! That means you don't know it.

Vote for Peter Obi and forget these your irrelevant questions which you know the answers already.

Peter Obi is the most competent and qualified person out there to rule Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by T9ksy(m): 10:24am On Sep 30, 2022
adetayo234:

Tinubu, who lied about his age, parenthood and education is not a scammer, right?

You are a liar masquerading as a concerned person.

But what concerns me about who has shown with abundance clarity that he doesn't give a rat's ar$e about my wellbeing?

In fact, all our policians are "scammers", deceiving their gullible supporters with the same old rhetorics to garner votes in their Selections processes.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by leokid866: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2022
adetayo234:

So, your quack analysis also told you that I seek relevance, right.

Self deception per excellence
well you obviously feel some type of validation from operating on this site, and it seems to be top of mind for you which is why you mention it and try to draw others into your mental thinking......
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by dannex4adx(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2022
successmatters:

Vote for Peter Obi and forget these your irrelevant questions which you know the answers already.

Peter Obi is the most competent and qualified person out there to rule Nigeria.

Your brain is empty. Simple question you couldn't answer. Why will I vote for someone who was a past governor of anambra and there was no tangible thing he did. Do you think if obi wins, Nigeria will be better? I pity you because of your ignorance.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by God1stson(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Corridon:
We welcome Obi to the meeting of real Omoluabis. Obi is one of our own. He is our incoming president inshallah. Only an Omo ale will disagree with Afenifere.

My headaches is why are igbo political elites not supporting obi, including Ohaneze that should be at the fore front. Infact, it correct to say that our greatest undoing has been our politicians from the southeast. They stand for nothing except their own pockets and families. That why MNK has been raised to a mini god status in the east.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by poseidon12: 3:22pm On Oct 02, 2022
Corridon:
We welcome Obi to the meeting of real Omoluabis. Obi is one of our own. He is our incoming president inshallah. Only an Omo ale will disagree with Afenifere.

Thank you. The Yoruba elders in Afenifere are always on the side of truth and justice. Obi will do well for Nigeria. Restructuring is the only thing that will save Nigeria from disintegration.
Re: 2023: Obi Attends Afenifere Meeting, Vows To Restructure Nigeria by Obainomilano: 6:25am On Nov 18, 2022
hero2000:

My dear, you have a lot of passion but little understanding of how our society works!
You think a democratic president is like Abacha
no but a lot of those in the legislative will have a lot of dirt on them that Mr obi a man of integrity will use to make sure they approve his good bills... The only difference between democrats and military is that one is in a uniform. And the other not... The power of presidency supercede every other power even in a democracy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP / Governors Ranked According To Number Of Votes Gotten / Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.