Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,867 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? (2905 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
Helo all.I live with Igbo man for 3 years in foreign land.I dont work because of my documents.We have 18 months old baby that most time i take care of.She was planed.Most times the guy wil beat me insult me how i am lazy how i am good for nothing.Many times I starved together with my baby because he didnt give us money to buy food.He controls me comands me everything.He complains every single day about me but anytime i tel him we should separate he doesnt wana hear about it.I do all domestic works i take care of our baby.I am good woman.Anyway i found out i am pregnant again becausw d way my stomack is growing.I try to tel him this but hr doesnt wana accept the fact that i am pregnant again.He is forcing me to go exercises in gym and forcing me to be making videos there so inwil show him.We donz have sex long time ago.I feel always so wortless with him.Pls what should I doAbout pregnancy?He told me he doesnt wana hear it that i am pregnant.but my stomack is already round

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Rexymania(m): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
If you had sex long time ago, then how are you sure he's responsible? Or are you seeing someone else?

2 Likes

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rexymania:
If you had sex long time ago, then are you sure he's responsible? Or are you seeing someone else?
Yes long time ago but he is the father becausw i didnt sleep with anyone else.And also my pregnancy by now should be 8months old already
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Abfinest007(m): 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Wahala nor dey finish
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Rexymania(m): 3:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Balkony11223:
Yes long time ago but he is the father becausw i didnt sleep with anyone else.And also my pregnancy by now should be 8months old already

And you didn't know all this while that you were pregnant?
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Abfinest007(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
U don't have to mention his tribe .abort it if d pregnancy is still in d early stage

1 Like

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Rexymania:

And you didn't know all this while that you were pregnant?
no because i didmt have any symptoms and my stomack started growing only few months back

2 Likes

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
U don't have to mention his tribe .abort it if d pregnancy is still in d early stage
that is the problem is not in early stage.I domt know what to do
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Christiansimon: 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
the sperm was still doing cutship with the egg that's y it delay like this. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Haakeem(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
and as she mentioned it now what would you do?

non.sense.

1 Like

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Ikennaford: 4:12pm On Sep 29, 2022
Some stories here is really hilarious,,,, you no get leg to commot from the rotten relationship, you lazy bitccch that's it no offense, your stupid boyfriend knows you can't do without him,pesin like you if you no see boyfriend weh geh money na olosho be your last bustop, truth is bitter
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 4:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ikennaford:
Some stories here is really hilarious,,,, you no get leg to commot from the rotten relationship, you lazy bitccch that's it no offense, your stupid boyfriend knows you can't do without him,pesin like you if you no see boyfriend weh geh money na olosho be your last bustop, truth is bitter
yes all is truth except that i am lazy
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Oturatetuala(m): 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Na WA for u o
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Abfinest007(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
Haakeem:
and as she mentioned it now what would you do?

non.sense.
you're a fool for u to think I mentioned Igbo, I must be an Igbo man,only trying to correct her typo
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by advanceDNA: 4:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Balkony11223:

U have phone for typing..u cannot google number of social services or call the police?? Is ur 18month old not born there?

If the man is a citizen then your children are citizens and u cant get your right to remain through your baby....and stay the hell away from him.... which country are u in sef ??
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
pls tell us again why you are still with that man?
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

U have phone for typing..u cannot google number of social services or call the police?? Is ur 18month old not born there?

If the man is a citizen then your children are citizens and u cant get your right to remain through your baby....and stay the hell away from him.... which country are u in sef ??

Germany
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Sweetvie: 4:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
Balkony11223:
Germany
is your 18 month baby not a citizen?

Plus
You can't abort 8 month pregnancy
U can only forcefully give birth to it and give it away
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
is your 18 month baby not a citizen?

Plus
You can't abort 8 month pregnancy
U can only forcefully give birth to it and give it away
yes i know my plan is to give it away
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Sweetvie: 5:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Balkony11223:
yes i know my plan is to give it away
Are freaking out ur mind?
You're giving away ur own baby out bcoz of one guy?? Bcoz he doesn't want a baby? Bcoz of Germany? You can give birth to him and make him a citizen so that you can enjoy some benefit.

3 Likes

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by ayenale1(m): 5:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Another dumb woman spotted...

2 Likes

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by EgwunsoDOTcom: 5:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
Balkony11223:
Which tribe are you from ??
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Starz825(m): 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Her documents no complete to work ...
But wait ooo...
You get belle and you no know ....
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by 22o62021: 5:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Lies
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Haakeem(m): 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Abfinest007:
you're a fool for u to think I mentioned Igbo, I must be an Igbo man,only trying to correct her typo
R.I.P English.
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by BigYash: 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Belle reach 8months,op say she no know.That's wonderful... Seems your husband really sabi d woman you are, hence his misbehavior.

1 Like

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by pointblank247(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
Op
Actually, something is wrong with you.
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
pointblank247:
Op
Actually, something is wrong with you.
why??
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
You sha came out of somewhere. Go back there. Also, reporting to authorities in that land ll either help you or put your husband in trouble. Choose one based in how you value your life
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by princefrank76: 7:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don't you have relatives over there??
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by blackboy(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Same way you told him Ahhhhhhh Uuuuuuui
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Kingsmm55: 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
What city are u in Germany am in Stuttgart...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ideas For Dad's 50th Anniversary Programme? / My Wife Has Started Doing Private Midnight Call / MY Baby Is 5 Month Old Today (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.