Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? (2914 Views)

My Wife Is Pregnant Again And Our Kids Are Only 1 And 2 / Help My Child Is 8 Months And Wife Is Pregnant Again / My Baby Is Just 4 Months And My Wife Is Pregnant Again, I Want Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by ExudeLoveToAll: 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

U have phone for typing..u cannot google number of social services or call the police?? Is ur 18month old not born there?

If the man is a citizen then your children are citizens and u cant get your right to remain through your baby....and stay the hell away from him.... which country are u in sef ??

It doesn't work like that most times, her narration depicts her as an undocumented migrant.

1 Like

Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Nonywendy(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Christiansimon:
the sperm was still doing cutship with the egg that's y it delay like this. grin grin grin
u no go make heaven aswear
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Christiansimon: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nonywendy:
u no go make heaven aswear
already in heaven am the angel that will wait for you at the gate so don't waste time typing that
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by frozen70(f): 7:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Balkony11223:
Helo all.I live with Igbo man for 3 years in foreign land.I dont work because of my documents.We have 18 months old baby that most time i take care of.She was planed.Most times the guy wil beat me insult me how i am lazy how i am good for nothing.Many times I starved together with my baby because he didnt give us money to buy food.He controls me comands me everything.He complains every single day about me but anytime i tel him we should separate he doesnt wana hear about it.I do all domestic works i take care of our baby.I am good woman.Anyway i found out i am pregnant again becausw d way my stomack is growing.I try to tel him this but hr doesnt wana accept the fact that i am pregnant again.He is forcing me to go exercises in gym and forcing me to be making videos there so inwil show him.We donz have sex long time ago.I feel always so wortless with him.Pls what should I doAbout pregnancy?He told me he doesnt wana hear it that i am pregnant.but my stomack is already round

It seems that you are not even married to this Igbo man and you keep having pregnancy even when he warned you about getting pregnant again

Well you have to keep that pregnancy and deliver that child no matter the situation and condition that you will see yourself

But don't feel bad if he doesn't marry you probably because he has been engaged at home

I don't see why you have to leave with a man and busy having children for him without even his family going to ask for your marriage

That's why he is treating you like nobody
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Balkony11223: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2023
frozen70:

It seems that you are not even married to this Igbo man and you keep having pregnancy even when he warned you about getting pregnant again

Well you have to keep that pregnancy and deliver that child no matter the situation and condition that you will see yourself

But don't feel bad if he doesn't marry you probably because he has been engaged at home

I don't see why you have to leave with a man and busy having children for him without even his family going to ask for your marriage

That's why he is treating you like nobody

Hello.I delivered that baby 1 year ago.He doesnt love her.He plans to mary me but he doesnt love me and the second chuld too.My first child i also canot say he loves her.He never spend time with us he is always going to see his friends and i dont even know when he is coming back home.I sugested him many times that i go back to my country that we separate but he says he wont let me go with kids!!!!I canot continue to be his slave anymore!!!The money he receive from government for kids he is not giving me any!
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by frozen70(f): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:

Hello.I delivered that baby 1 year ago.He doesnt love her.He plans to mary me but he doesnt love me and the second chuld too.My first child i also canot say he loves her.He never spend time with us he is always going to see his friends and i dont even know when he is coming back home.I sugested him many times that i go back to my country that we separate but he says he wont let me go with kids!!!!I canot continue to be his slave anymore!!!The money he receive from government for kids he is not giving me any!

What an embarrassment

Sorry about that

Just do whatever your mind tells you pls

Take charge of your happiness
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:
■ Hello. I delivered that baby 1 year ago. He doesnt love her.He plans to mary me but he doesnt love me and the second chuld too. My first child i also canot say he loves her. He never spend time with us he is always going to see his friends and i dont even know when he is coming back home. I sugested him many times that i go back to my country that we separate but he says he wont let me go with kids!!!!I canot continue to be his slave anymore!!! The money he receive from government for kids he is not giving me any!
Why are you doing this to yourself and those innocent children? What did those innocent children ever do to you to deserve you birthing them into such a situation? Did you come here to blame the man when your part in this wickedness is all but clear since you submitted your womb, and children to be enslaved in such a way? You just pretty much ensured that these two children will carry scars from being rejected by their own father... why? For your own selfish desire to be wanted by a man who you admit does not even care about you? If that is not what wickedness is then color me confused. undecided
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by Intergrated: 12:06am On Sep 05, 2023
EgwunsoDOTcom:

Which tribe are you from ??
he no pass Edo. And na land she pass.
Re: How To Tel Him I Am Pregnant Again??? by GboyegaD(m): 12:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Let him know at this time you have no other option other than reporting him to the authorities. You also need make up your mind if you want to stay or leave.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Pours Hot Oil On Her Husband, Hit His Head With A Hammer In Rivers (photos) / What Are The Steps To Getting A Divorce ? / The Michael Adebowale’s Tale: Why London Is No Place For A Young Black Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.