Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (35076 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Decentdave(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Keep the propaganda coming...

Few days back i read a news here where it was said that a man set himself on fire because putin order mobilization... How is the two connected.... Fake fake propaganda..... Very funny.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Russia. All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon, they are losing general, putin sack service chief, Russia are cryimg to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country. The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

I know someone will come here and tell me aljazeera is not a western media, it is understandably obvious why aljazeera is joining the bandwagon of this propaganda circulation when it comes to Russsia 'special operation' in ukraine, they are only trying to justify their support for Palestinian against Isreal. They dont want the west to accuse them of double-standard. So if they can support palestinian against isreal invasion, they should equally push propaganda news in support of Ukraine against Russia too..

Kai...Foreign politics .. cheesy
It takes the wise to understand the game...

with the Size ratio of Russia to Ukraine Military,no one ever believed Russia will call for Mobilization..shey it was only 6k soldiers that died in Ukraine na

4 Likes

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
007Marvel:

It's funny how you tag everything is propaganda, all you need is common sense and an internet connection and you'll know you are only making a fool of yourself! Go on Twitter, Russian state TVs report these news themselves! I know you tag every news platform from the west as Propagandist, how about Wion Gravitas (Indian state owned News tv) And Al jazeera (Arabic number one News channel) are those Propagandist too? Use your sense sometimes abeg! Just because you hate a things doesn't make that thing evil! You are much as evil yourself as you accuse other's of! Because you are also the villain in someone story! Don't have a good night, have an enlightened and thorough brain reset night!

By Putin's decree, a partial mobilization has been announced in Russia from September 21. According to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, this measure is needed to control the 1,000-kilometer line of contact and the liberated territories in Ukraine. During the mobilization, a total of 300,000 reservists will be called up, which is just over 1 percent of Russia's total mobilization resource.
Na dat 1% dey unsettle una 4 West.
Russians with military experience are subject to partial mobilization, and before being sent to units they must undergo additional training, and this requirement must be strictly observed, Putin said.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by generalwo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Keep the propaganda coming...

Few days back i read a news here where it was said that a man set himself on fire because putin order mobilization... How is the two connected.... Fake fake propaganda..... Very funny.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Russia. All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon, they are losing general, putin sack service chief, Russia are cryimg to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country. The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

I know someone will come here and tell me aljazeera is not a western media, it is understandably obvious why aljazeera is joining the bandwagon of this propaganda circulation when it comes to Russsia 'special operation' in ukraine, they are only trying to justify their support for Palestinian against Isreal. They dont want the west to accuse them of double-standard. So if they can support palestinian against isreal invasion, they should equally push propaganda news in support of Ukraine against Russia too..

Kai...Foreign politics .. cheesy
It takes the wise to understand the game...

. . Ukraine mobilized its citizens because Russia invaded its land and threatens its freedom..... So it's citizens were more than happy to fight to defend its freedom... What is putin fighting for and why should the Russians risk their lives for the war that should not have been in the first place

5 Likes

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
gambojimeta:

Yes. We have.

Link please
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
0dinakanobs:
its gradually getting more serious by the day
By Putin's decree, a partial mobilization has been announced in Russia from September 21. According to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu, this measure is needed to control the 1,000-kilometer line of contact and the liberated territories in Ukraine. During the mobilization, a total of 300,000 reservists will be called up, which is just over 1 percent of Russia's total mobilization resource.
Russians with military experience are subject to partial mobilization, and before being sent to units they must undergo additional training, and this requirement must be strictly observed, Putin said.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

And who says I don't know this? What that guy typed was simply rubbish, and I pointed it out. You can crawl back to where you came from.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by 1stGenAmerican(f): 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
muhammaduyusufu:
Russians are being locked in like North Koreans.

That’s exactly what is happening. Putin will turn Russia into a secluded, pariah-like country just like the Kim family turned North Korea into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
generalwo:
. . Ukraine mobilized its citizens because Russia invaded its land and threatens its freedom..... So it's citizens were more than happy to fight to defend its freedom... What is putin fighting for and why should the Russians risk their lives for the war that should not have been in the first place
Ukraine made it illegal for men to leave Ukraine.
It wouldn't have had to be illegal if men 'willingly' signed up to defend Nazism.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Honourable1901:
Putin will end up commiting suicide grin cheesy

Na malaria kill Alexander the great
Na arrow kill throw upon say he be immortal
Napoleon nko small Waterloo
Alexander the great died in a war.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 8:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

Copy and paste Marchant, I bet you saw this on Twitter, come off it you w@nker!

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Decentdave:
with the Size ratio of Russia to Ukraine Military,no one ever believed Russia will call for Mobilization..shey it was only 6k soldiers that died in Ukraine na

Russia is at war not only with russia but the whole of EU and Nato and you expect them not to mobilise ?
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

That’s exactly what is happening. Putin will turn Russia into a secluded, pariah-like country just like the Kim family turned North Korea into
Which democratic African country is as developed and modern as North Korea?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
007Marvel:

Copy and paste Marchant, I bet you saw this on Twitter, come off it you w@nker!
Ode that is reacting to a thread that was copy and pasted wants to lecture me.
Abeg find your level.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 8:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
Too many misguided people on this thread.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by ken6488(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
grin Nairaland is really filled with brain washed people
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Premiumwriter: 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

How do you know they are enlisting the old? Because you heard it from the news.

Ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about russia in the news?
Lolz.

I don't even think Russia invaded Ukraine.

It's all fake news.

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Can anything good come out of war?

Absolutely Nothing my brother! Putin is evil. No two ways about it. America has spies on Russia, Russia has Spies even in America government. The only thing can unite humans is aliens invasion. I really wish it happens in my life time because humans are seriously loosing it!!!
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

Ode that is reacting to a thread that was copy and pasted wants to lecture me.
Abeg find your level.

You are way below my level cretin, another pesky little runt! Try challenging me to a conversation of fact when you can make an argument of your own and not some copy and paste!

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

And who says I don't know this? What that guy typed was simply rubbish, and I pointed it out. You can crawl back to where you came from.
Ogbeni it's not rubbish, your head just dey too dull.
Find person wey go point yaba left address give you.

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
007Marvel:

You are way below my level cretin, another pesky little runt! Try challenging me to a conversation of fact when you can make an argument of your own and not some copy and paste!
Oga you no get level.
All these your beer parlour grammar na just to overcompensate for your lack of intelligence.
You can do better than diverging and deflecting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

Ogbeni it's not rubbish, my useless father's head is too dull.
Help me and my useless family to go toyaba left.
kiss
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

kiss
Confam!
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by gambojimeta: 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2022

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:40pm On Sep 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Alexander the great died in a war.
He didn't bro. He fell sick and died undecided

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by alcuin(m): 8:41pm On Sep 29, 2022
Funny, by tomorrow Russia is going to hold a ceremony to mark adding 4 regions in Ukraine into the Russian Federation.

That's a victory.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
alcuin:
Funny, by tomorrow Russia is going to hold a ceremony to mark adding 4 regions in Ukraine into the Russian Federation.

That's a victory.
Leave them.
Awon oloshi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=gambojimeta post=117122423][/quote]

What is this?

I said show me any good news of russia advance in ukraine
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Slimm01: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
Russia is a third world country...they deserve the ban
Are you high on drugs? A whole Russia third world country? Do you even know the meaning of a "third world country"? Go and check it up and then come back to reply me. Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by 007Marvel(m): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

Oga you no get level.
All these your beer parlour grammar na just to overcompensate for your lack of intelligence.
You can do better than diverging and deflecting.

You are full of shit, another retarded urchin, looking at your profile and I regret even replying you in the first place. Your brain clearly has leakage, look carefully you'll see something dripping on your 1k5 polo
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slimm01:
Are you high on drugs? A whole Russia third world country? Do you even know the meaning of a "third world country"? Go and check it up and then come back to reply me. Lol
That's not even the peak of their propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by gambojimeta: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

What is this?

I said show me any good news of russia advance in ukraine
Stop lying and changing your question.

See your question below

lhordspy:

How do you know they are enlisting the old? Because you heard it from the news.

Ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about russia in the news?
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2022
007Marvel:

You are full of shit, another retarded urchin, looking at your profile and I regret even replying you in the first place. Your brain clearly has leakage, look carefully you'll see something dripping on your 1k5 polo
I don hear you.
I no even get time to dey research your profile.
I'm not obsessed with miscreants.
I just need to dey clear una doubts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Body Cam Captures Moment Officer Was Shot Dead By Drug Addict In US / Militants On Motorbikes Kill 20 Malian Soldiers / Thousands Of Palestinians Flee North Gaza After Israel's Evacuation Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.