Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (35099 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
gambojimeta:

Stop lying and changing your question.

See your question below

You should know that was what i meant, we are on the topic of Russia operation in ukraine.
Isnt it?
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by stevups(m): 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Keep the propaganda coming...

Few days back i read a news here where it was said that a man set himself on fire because putin order mobilization... How is the two connected.... Fake fake propaganda..... Very funny.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, from reserve, i repeat from their reserve, not randomly or they said they will be going on the street or into people's home to pick them..... the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

Just ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about Russia from the west and its media apologists since the war started? so why should we be convince this is also true ?

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Russia. All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon,Put!n is about to die, they are losing generals and tanks, putin sack service chiefs, Russian army are crying to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country. The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

I know someone will come here and tell me aljazeera is not a western media, it is understandably obvious why aljazeera is joining the bandwagon of this propaganda circulation when it comes to Russsia 'special operation' in ukraine, they are only trying to justify their support for Palestinian against Isreal. They dont want the west to accuse them of double-standard. So if they can support palestinian against isreal invasion, they should equally push propaganda news in support of Ukraine against Russia too..

Kai...Foreign politics .. cheesy
It takes the wise to understand the game...
Not kids who watch CNN and BBC and believes that Gadaffi was truly incare of weapon of mass destruction.

Which the west havent produce or show us since they succeeded in killing him.
Putin might not escape this year
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
stevups:

You guys said he was sick and on the death bed earlier.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2022
stevups:

nah you wan kill am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
nah you wan kill am?
Abi o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

You guys said he was sick and on the death bed earlier.
rotflmao, you remember those time… dem talk say e get cancer, say e Dey die slowly…. Chai you make remember 1gbofam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Ashley86400: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Few days back i read a news here where it was said that a man set himself on fire because putin order mobilization... How is the two connected.... Fake fake propaganda..... Very funny.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

Just ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about Russia from the west and its media apologists? so why should we be convince this is also true ?

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Russia. All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon, they are losing general, putin sack service chief, Russia are cryimg to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country. The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

I know someone will come here and tell me aljazeera is not a western media, it is understandably obvious why aljazeera is joining the bandwagon of this propaganda circulation when it comes to Russsia 'special operation' in ukraine, they are only trying to justify their support for Palestinian against Isreal. They dont want the west to accuse them of double-standard. So if they can support palestinian against isreal invasion, they should equally push propaganda news in support of Ukraine against Russia too..

It’s seems you like to listen to yourself talk.
Why don’t you just kukuma move there?

The last time Russia mobilized its reserves was in the First World War and then in the Second World War when it was being screwed by both Japan and Germany.

Russia only mobilizes its reserves when things are getting out of control and they have been cornered.
Morale is important in the military, if your soldiers are demoralized, then what the hell are you fighting for?

Even a blind man can see the writing on the wall.
Russia is losing and being screwed once again.
Annexing 4 regions in Ukraine isn’t a Russian victory cause they can’t hold on to these regions.

It makes no sense to destroy your neighbors house on the mere assumption that your neighbour would have attacked you anyway.
And that’s exactly what Russia has been doing to Ukraine for over 60 years.

From times immemorial Russia has always been a control mongering, land grabbing nation.
If Nigeria was near Russia, it would’ve added us to its regions, with all the oil we have.

Because Russia is never satisfied.

Georgians don’t want Russians in.
The Finnish don’t want Russians in.
The Poles don’t want Russians in.
Latvians don’t want Russians in.

Why do these people all dislike Russia?
What do all these countries have in common?
I’ll tell you.
They’ve all been dominated ,conquered and persecuted by Russia in the past.
Russia is that country that you just don’t want to be your neighbour.

P.S- The guy who set himself on fire did so as a form of protest. It’s a common phenomenon in Asia and Eurasia.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2022
stevups:

It is not put!n is dying again? Hahahahah cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by gambojimeta: 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

You should know that was what i meant, we are on the topic of Russia operation in ukraine.
Isnt it?
If that is the case. The prisoner exchanges and swaps have been good news.

https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-releases-10-foreigners-captured-ukraine-after-saudi-mediation-riyadh-2022-09-21/
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Kaysalas(m): 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Keep the doom... Very funny
Bros, abeg, where person fit dey get confirm unbiased reportage ? Or pro-russian sites, make we for fit balance Wetin we dey hear.

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
rotflmao, you remember those time… dem talk say e get cancer, say e Dey die slowly…. Chai you make remember 1gbofam
grin
I'm familiar with that name.
Na nuisance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ukraine don lose 4 regions to Russia, mods no wan push am to frontpage since….

According to CNN “President Vladimir Putin is set to sign agreements Friday that will absorb into Russia thousands of square miles of Ukrainian territory in what will be the largest forcible annexation of land in Europe since 1945

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/09/29/europe/annexation-russia-ukraine-analysis-intl/index.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ashley86400:

It’s seems you like to listen to yourself talk.
Why don’t you just kukuma move there?

The last time Russia mobilized its reserves was in the First World War and then in the Second World War when it was being screwed by both Japan and Germany.

Russia only mobilizes its reserves when things are getting out of control and they have been cornered.
Morale is important in the military, if your soldiers are demoralized, then what the hell are you fighting for?

Even a blind man can see the writing on the war.
Russia is being losing is being screwed once again.
Annexing 4 regions in Ukraine isn’t a Russian victory cause they can’t hold on to these regions.
From times immemorial Russia has always been a control mongering, land grabbing country. If Nigeria was near Russia, it would’ve added us to its regions, with all the oil we have.
Because Russia is never satisfied.
Georgians don’t want Russians in.
The Finnish don’t want Russians in.
The Poles don’t want Russians in.
Latvians don’t want Russians in.

Why do these people dislike Russia?
What do all these countries have in common?
I’ll tell you.
They’ve all been dominated ,conquered and persecuted by Russia in the past.
Russia is that country that you don’t want to be your neighbour.
It makes no sense to destroy your neighbors house on the mere assumption that your neighbour would have attacked you anyway.

P.S- The guy who set himself on fire did so as a form of protest. It’s a common phenomenon in Asia and Eurasia.

So all in all what you are trying to say is Russia is loosing.?
The same russia that just annexed 4 region including part of kherson cheesy .. Like 15% of ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, from reserve, i repeat from their reserve, not randomly or they said they will be going on the street or into people's home to pick them..... the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

Just ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about Russia from the west and its media apologists since the war started? so why should we be convince this is also true ?

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Russia. All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon,Put!n is about to die, they are losing generals and tanks, putin sack service chiefs, Russian army are crying to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country. The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

Not kids who watch CNN and BBC and believes that Gadaffi was truly incare of weapon of mass destruction.

yes you can't hear anything because it was Russia that invaded Ukraine.

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:53pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

grin
I'm familiar with that name.
Na nuisance �
oh boo… the guy na menace sef….. no one fit beat his record here…

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

So all in all what you are trying to say is Russia is loosing.?
The same russia that just annexed 4 region including part of kherson cheesy .. Like 15% of ukraine.
mods Dey hide am since, I don’t know why oo… nah breaking news around the world, na all western media Dey talk about it sef… I just finished watching some ranting and wailing on cnn… I don laugh taya

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Slimm01: 8:54pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

That's not even the peak of their propaganda.
As a matter of fact, Russia is the forerunner and the leader of the second world countries (The eastern bloc and their allies).
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
oh boo… the guy na menace sef….. no one fit beat his record here…
grin grin
Na so dem be.
But we get oko iya won (it's yoruba, I no sabi the translation)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

He didn't bro. He fell sick and died undecided
Thank for this. Na one Nigeria aop been dey yearn dust recently I come believe am lol
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Slimm01:
As a matter of fact, Russia is the forerunner and the leader of the second world countries (The eastern bloc and their allies).
Ok
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:56pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kaysalas:

Bros, abeg, where person fit dey get confirm unbiased reportage ? Or pro-russian sites, make we for fit balance Wetin we dey hear.

Na!raland will never push anything pro-russia to front page.. Infact anything pro-west is like a poison to them... They are known for pushing anything anti-Russia.

Even if you go out of your way in finding Pro-russia news. Nairaland will never push it..
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2022
ayoisblack:

grin grin
Na so dem be.
But we get oko iya won (it's yoruba, I no sabi the translation)
I be Yoruba man I understand, na him run 4rm us… he don run out lies…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2022
Kaysalas:

Rtnews, Sputniknews, southfront, Tass, if you have telegram search for “lord of war, and Intel republic…(you go Dey watch live videos from the war front) dem Dey report Russian losses too)
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by ceragon123: 8:59pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Ukraine including part of kherson,one of ukraine biggest city.

All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon,Put!n is about to die, they are losing generals and tanks, putin sack service chiefs, Russian army are crying to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country.
The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

Russia never believed it will get to this. Nobody knows where it will get to. Putin thought it was chess. People are still dying in their numbers just because someone thought he knew how things will play out. If you are Putin, hold that place and swear that you won't be ashamed?

May we learn from any situation around us wether good or bad. It will make us better and more relevant to each other.
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
mods Dey hide am since, I don’t know why oo… nah breaking news around the world, na all western media Dey talk about it sef… I just finished watching some ranting and wailing on cnn… I don laugh taya

E be like say seun dey pursue US green card. The bias on pro-russia news here is too much.
Sometimes i see some pro-russia news i would like to share here. But even if you suffer yourself in sharing it. Nairaland will never push it to front page. But just push any propaganda news of Putim about to die, within 5seconds.. It is already right in the face of over 7million nairalanders.

That is double-standard and bias.. Seum should check all this thing, a big forum like nairaland, one of the biggest in Africa.. Is not suppose to be one-sided or bias in reporting.

We have over 7million viewers both unregistered account. It will be bias to always give them one-side of the story always.

I wish i can see him and tell him the wrongdoings of some of his bias and sentimental moderators. It leaves much to wonder and it doesnt do the known integrity of this forum anything.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:02pm On Sep 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

Thank for this. Na one Nigeria aop been dey yearn dust recently I come believe am lol
Check internet next time my brother. I've been a victim of that kind of thing so many times most especially when the person argues like his life is on the line. grin learned my lesson soon enough.

2 Likes

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 9:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
[quote author=lhordspy post=117121106]Lols.

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Ukraine including part of kherson,one of ukraine biggest city.

All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon,Put!n is about to die, they are losing generals and tanks, putin sack service chiefs, Russian army are crying to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country.
The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

[/quote no wonder u are agbadorian ,u need to be mad to support a weak and an old druggie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
ceragon123:

Russia never believed it will get to this. Nobody knows where it will get to. Putin thought it was chess. People are still dying in their numbers just because someone thought he knew how things will play out. If you are Putin, hold that place and swear that you won't be ashamed?

May we learn from any situation around us wether good or bad. It will make us better and more relevant to each other.

What are you saying? That putin should have sat back and watch Nato bring nuclear weapon close to its door step?

You reeks of hypocricy ....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by tollyboy5(m): 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Check internet next time my brother. I've been a victim of that kind of thing so many times most especially when the person argues like his life is on the line. grin learned my lesson soon enough.
grin comrade
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Teaser4(m): 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2022
lhordspy:

E be like say seun dey pursue US green card. The bias on pro-russia news here is too much.
Sometimes i see some pro-russia news i would like to share here. But even if you suffer yourself in sharing it. Nairaland will never push it to front page. But just push any propaganda news of Putim about to die, within 5seconds.. It is already right in the face of over 7million nairalanders.

That is double-standard and bias.. Seum should check all this thing, a big forum like nairaland, one of the biggest in Africa.. Is not suppose to be one-sided or bias in reporting.

We have over 7million viewers both unregistered account. It will be bias to always give them one-side of the story always.

I wish i can see him and tell him the wrongdoings of some of his bias and sentimental moderators. It leaves much to wonder and it doesnt do the known integrity of this forum anything.
nah so we see am oh, it seems he’s on their payroll sef, if you mistakenly include Russian news source in your post, antispam go ban you, dem don program that thing…nah serious censorship…. Truth will always come out regardless.

We just Dey share news dey go ni o, frontpage na for anti russia news, nah the new normal be that….

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
tollyboy5:

grin comrade
smiley

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Teaser4:
nah so we see am oh, it seems he’s on their payroll sef, if you mistakenly include Russian news source in your post, antispam go ban you, dem don program that thing…nah serious censorship…. Truth will always come out regardless.

We just Dey share news dey go ni o, frontpage na for anti russia news, nah the new normal be that….

Last week anti-iran news full everywhere. I went to iran website atleast make we here their own side of the story. I wasted my time in posting it here. For where, it wasnt pushed.

I was punished the next day with another two- pro-western propaganda again. Very funny mod.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cash Hoard Found At Al-bashir's Home In Sudan / Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.