Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) (35137 Views)

Ex-Israeli Prime Minister, Naftali Bennett, Joins Reserve Mobilisation / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Putin Announces Partial Mobilisation, Threatens Use Of Nuclear Weapons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by byteem: 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Keep the propaganda coming...

Few days back i read a news here where it was said that a man set himself on fire because putin order mobilization... How is the two connected.... Fake fake propaganda..... Very funny.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, from reserve, i repeat from their reserve, not randomly or they said they will be going on the street or into people's home to pick them..... the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

Just ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about Russia from the west and its media apologists since the war started? so why should we be convince this is also true ?

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Ukraine including part of kherson,one of ukraine biggest city.

All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon,Put!n is about to die, they are losing generals and tanks, putin sack service chiefs, Russian army are crying to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country.
The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

I know someone will come here and tell me aljazeera is not a western media, it is understandably obvious why aljazeera is joining the bandwagon of this propaganda circulation when it comes to Russsia 'special operation' in ukraine, they are only trying to justify their support for Palestinian against Isreal. They dont want the west to accuse them of double-standard. So if they can support palestinian against isreal invasion, they should equally push propaganda news in support of Ukraine against Russia too..

Kai...Foreign politics .. cheesy
It takes the wise to understand the game...
Not kids who watch CNN and BBC and believes that Gadaffi was truly incare of weapon of mass destruction.

Which the west havent produce or show us seesince they succeeded in killing him.

You are either foolish or ignorant.. read to the crap u just spewed
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Okay, but are they banning the thousands of CiA trolls on social media? Russia has been know for propaganda targeting it's citizens but the west had finally outdone them with the amount of inconsistencies I have seen in the western media these days. I just shared some of such stupid stories carried by seemingly reputable media houses. How can the Russians shoot at a nuclear facility they occupy and run? It doesn't matter anyway, people who hate Russia will still believe it to be true.
1stGenAmerican:

The ones who have been banned either had IP addresses traced to troll farms or were spreading blatant misinformation. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. There are even monikers on this forum paid to spread misinformation.
This article shouldn’t be skipped:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmawoollacott/2020/03/13/russian-trolls-outsource-disinformation-campaigns-to-to-africa/

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
ExtremeDot:
Can anything good come out of war?

yup
Men
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Cromagnon: 4:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
kingamaa:
The west sha want to finish Russia

Russia so far has stood firm in the face of very strong opposition

I think it's about time Russia restategize, it's not likely to win this war with the way things are going.

Retreat may not be out of place
retreat and you will be attacked at home
They've started
They will have to finish it
Another Afghanistan loading

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/7359937/china-offers-huge-discount-indian
China offers discount to Indian businesses that settle their transactions in Yuan instead of $$
Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by grandstar(m): 12:56am On Oct 02, 2022
lhordspy:
Lols.

Keep the propaganda coming...

Few days back i read a news here where it was said that a man set himself on fire because putin order mobilization... How is the two connected.... Fake fake propaganda..... Very funny.

Ukraine has done over 3 mobilizations since this war started, mobilizing everybody both old and young, women included using them as war shield. we didnt hear anything from the western media and their apologists like na!raland ...the russians are mobilizing for the first time now, from reserve, i repeat from their reserve, not randomly or they said they will be going on the street or into people's home to pick them..... the whole world is painting everything like an impending doom... Very funny.

Just ask yourself, have you ever heard anything good about Russia from the west and its media apologists since the war started? so why should we be convince this is also true ?

So many of you will cry taya, Russia just annexed 4 region in ukraine which is like 15% percent of Ukraine including part of kherson,one of ukraine biggest city.

All those propaganda from the start that Russia is out of weapon,Put!n is about to die, they are losing generals and tanks, putin sack service chiefs, Russian army are crying to go back home, all those couldnt hold water again, now you propaganda agents have moved into another strategy of Russia running away from their country.
The most funniest thing have heard in decades cheesy cheesy

I know someone will come here and tell me aljazeera is not a western media, it is understandably obvious why aljazeera is joining the bandwagon of this propaganda circulation when it comes to Russsia 'special operation' in ukraine, they are only trying to justify their support for Palestinian against Isreal. They dont want the west to accuse them of double-standard. So if they can support palestinian against isreal invasion, they should equally push propaganda news in support of Ukraine against Russia too..

Kai...Foreign politics .. cheesy
It takes the wise to understand the game...
Not kids who watch CNN and BBC and believes that Gadaffi was truly incare of weapon of mass destruction.

Which the west havent produce or show us since they succeeded in killing him.

If you are told a very wayward woman is a virgin, would you believe it? If you said yes, that's how you sound defending Russia.

First, the referendum results are the kind of sham results you get under a dictatorship. If anyone has to inform you of this, then your understanding of politics or international affairs is rudimentary.

Ukraine mobilization and Russia's are totally different. Ukraine mobilization is from enthusiastic citizens and even foreigners fighting what amounts to them as an unjust invasion. Russians on the other hand are being coerced into fighting a war they see as unnecessary or basically Putins war and not theirs.

It's like the Vietnam War. The Vietnamese were eagerly mobilized to fight against the Americans who they saw as an invading force. They were ready to die for their country.

The US soldiers were young lads, a vast majority who were unwilling to fight but coerced to do so as conscripts. Then, every American male 18yrs had to enlist in the army for some time. Some draft dodgers such Bill Clinton fled to Canada rather than enlist, Mohammed Ali served 3 years in prison.

Left to me, I'll even suggest Ukraine should let those 4 provinces go if that would end the war.

Even if the war should end and the world lifts most sanctions against Russia, and Russia resumes fully supplying gas again to Europe, Russia will remain economically battered. It's economy will be in decline and its brightest will be fleeing overseas for a better life.

The only 'winner' in all this is Putin and not the Russian people who will see their standard of living plummeting simply to massage a power mad leader.

1 Like

Re: Finland To Bar Russians After Putin’s Mobilisation Order (Photos) by AlphaTaikun: 4:30am On Oct 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The ones who have been banned either had IP addresses traced to troll farms or were spreading blatant misinformation. I’ve seen this with my own eyes. There are even monikers on this forum paid to spread misinformation.

This article shouldn’t be skipped:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/emmawoollacott/2020/03/13/russian-trolls-outsource-disinformation-campaigns-to-to-africa/
Impressive post 1stGenAmerican...

The world has radically undergone major turning points based on attempts to distort world history.

We have to keep several steps
ahead of these creeps with the aid of AI technologies for f.act checking videos and online texts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Malia Obama Is Going To Harvard / Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / China Orders Closure Of US Consulate In Chengdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.