Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released (66279 Views)

The Identities Of The 3 Others Killed Alongside Chop Boii In Gwarinpa, Abuja / Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Bigchristo: 12:14am On Sep 30, 2022
ojun50:
The police should investigate this matter very well
Investigate sh#t for this country? That matter don pass they won’t investigate anything instead they will arrest innocent people that are passers by in such areas where it happens

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by princewarri1985: 12:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Fira09:

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7356157/chop-boli-three-others-murdered

SOURCE
it is not robbery or hired assassins but cult related. That was how one guy who was a hit man for an opposition cult group girlfriend was killed too in warri here, they made a video of her lieing naked faced ground and they started stabbing her untill she died! Thats why i keep telling girl to check a guy background very well before dating them. May their souls rest in peace

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:37am On Sep 30, 2022
onatisi:
Never compromise security, the day I woke up to find a burglar in my room looking straight at me in the dark ,is the day I decided never to mind the cost of secured environment . I still have the chills up till today anytime I remember. If you have the money ,rent the most secured place if you can afford it

Chief, nawa o.

Wetin come happen?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Enny2013(f): 12:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Young hustlers...wasted
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Bigfish121(m): 12:49am On Sep 30, 2022
What sign is that?

Angrygoat:
Look at bi's stupid hand sign in the photo. Youths are daft forever. Idiot s.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by charlesditro: 12:58am On Sep 30, 2022
This battle is really not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers.

So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Nobody: 12:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Look at bi's stupid hand sign in the photo. Youths are daft forever. Idiot s.
What does that mean?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by onatisi(m): 1:06am On Sep 30, 2022
BuddhaPalm:

Chief, nawa o.

Wetin come happen?
Very scary, I just woke up,saw the light in my room off, turned and saw the door wide open ,it was then I realized what happened before I could turn round ,the guy just bolted out of my room , all these was around 2am . It was then I realized how athletic theives can be . If you see how this guy jumped the fence , e be just like spiderman.
Me wey na butter guy , I reach the wall I no fit climb am . Very funny

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Ayojb: 1:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
they used an axe. definetly cultist attack. But that girl na olosho not girlfriend
how did you know?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by JaskanFactor: 1:28am On Sep 30, 2022
People have such short memory. I am noticing that Halloween time seems to be time for ritual both in western world and Nigeria. And its no surprise since Oyinbo run Nigeria.

Cause Exactly precisely this very time last year, what was the sensational disaster that was taking everybodies energy in mourning as Nigerians. It was the Ikoyi building collapse. And i was among those suspicious it was no accident but a Halloween ritual.

Now we have another sensational disaster enough to make news at national level to take people energy in sorrow and mourning.

This very same time next year, they are already planning their next target.

They are feeding on peoples sorrow, its Halloween ritual time. Maybe they have to do one every year for the colonial owners of Nigeria. Cause Halloween is European pagan ritual.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Ayojb: 1:32am On Sep 30, 2022
Slynation:
I know the blessing girl must have shouted her life out but unfortunately the room is sound proof since they were in the studio...

What a way to die...The most annoying thing is that they died because of pussy
why did you say they died cos of pussy? Has more story being released? Please tell me more bro
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by CheedyJ(m): 1:53am On Sep 30, 2022
grandstar:

Olosho no be person. An innocent girl got murdered. Her poor parents. I feel so sorry for her and them. No one holy pass.

I am a Jehovah's Witness. We should not be judgmental (Read Matthew 7:1-4, Psalms 130:3-4, Romans 12:15). I dey work my salvation with fear and trembling
But I wasn't d one who called her olosho,I was only admonishing the guy who called her that derogatory name.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 30, 2022
longetivity:
This might be cult related

RIP to them all
But why fine guys dey join cult self .

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Nobody: 2:38am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

The girl na Siofra friend cool

Did you see Siofra's thread about the friend today? cool
Being siofra’s friend doesn’t stop her from being an olosho na.. abi olosho no Dey get friends again. The Nairalander could be a low key Okpo self !!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by cooooooks(m): 3:05am On Sep 30, 2022
May you find peace in your life.
Chaos14:
they used an axe. definetly cultist attack. But that girl na olosho not girlfriend

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by udemzyudex(m): 3:17am On Sep 30, 2022
Definitely a cult attack.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by severee(m): 3:22am On Sep 30, 2022
Later Dem go jump come out say na hoax
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by goslowgoslow(m): 3:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Chai see as handsome men and beautiful lady just die like that. undecided undecided
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Tzar(m): 3:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Say no to cultism!
Dem no dey hear word!
My condolences to the parents & loved ones.
This is so sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by goslowgoslow(m): 3:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
You dey call the girl olosho on top of wetin? Do you know her? The way some of you children talk on this NL is baffling, sometimes I wonder if there is brain in the skull.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Gbeng30(m): 4:00am On Sep 30, 2022
longetivity:
This might be cult related

RIP to them all

I agree with you.. It could be cult doing
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by ppogba: 4:36am On Sep 30, 2022
charlesditro:
This battle is really not against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers.

So sad

Please leave principalities and powers out of this.

Are you saying there is anything spiritual in this murder?

You will be surprised by the outcome of police investigation.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by alobright17(m): 4:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
If you can reason and analyse this matter well, you'll know that is a runs girl

So your point is so long as she’s a runs girl then she deserves to die ? If that’s not your point what exactly are you trying to prove by calling her olosho ?

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Neddstark: 4:39am On Sep 30, 2022
emetisuccess:
Jeeezz!! How many were these guys that they were able to kill four people at once, I mean four grown up adult at once, without a fight back. Jesus !!

They must have been in fear. They should have at least put up a fight. One or two would have survived. I shall never be a lamb to be slaughtered.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Neddstark: 4:40am On Sep 30, 2022
leody:

But why fine guys dey join cult self .

When their idols Davido,Burna join,why them no go join?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 5:10am On Sep 30, 2022
This is a pure cultist attack---and some of the guys that were killed were cultist.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by blueAgent(m): 5:25am On Sep 30, 2022
CheedyJ:

Let's even say she's what u call her which I doubt, does that make her less of a human & does she deserve such gruesome death?
You dey mind the clown?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BRATISLAVA: 5:29am On Sep 30, 2022
onatisi:
Never compromise security, the day I woke up to find a burglar in my room looking straight at me in the dark ,is the day I decided never to mind the cost of secured environment . I still have the chills up till today anytime I remember. If you have the money ,rent the most secured place if you can afford it

What happened after you two locked eyes? Are you two together now, or why did you add that detail?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BRATISLAVA: 5:32am On Sep 30, 2022
JaskanFactor:
People have such short memory. I am noticing that Halloween time seems to be time for ritual both in western world and Nigeria. And its no surprise since Oyinbo run Nigeria.

Cause Exactly precisely this very time last year, what was the sensational disaster that was taking everybodies energy in mourning as Nigerians. It was the Ikoyi building collapse. And i was among those suspicious it was no accident but a Halloween ritual.

Now we have another sensational disaster enough to make news at national level to take people energy in sorrow and mourning.

They are feeding on peoples sorrow, its Halloween ritual time. Maybe they have to do one every year for the colonial owners of Nigeria. Cause Halloween is European pagan ritual.

But this is September. It isn't Halloween.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by blueAgent(m): 5:34am On Sep 30, 2022
JaskanFactor:

What a stupid thoughtless writeup.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Jakama90(m): 5:37am On Sep 30, 2022
Chai!!! Nigeria!! What have we done? Blood everywhere... Tufikwa!!
Security agents! Security agents!! If you guys fail to nab these barbaric killers, then the blood of these dead people will be on your head.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Bryan88:
May we never be victims of circumstances IJN.
Amen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Principal Flogs Corps Member In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.