Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,970 members, 7,814,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released (66264 Views)

The Identities Of The 3 Others Killed Alongside Chop Boii In Gwarinpa, Abuja / Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Ayobamzofficial: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2022
emetisuccess:
Jeeezz!! How many were these guys that they were able to kill four people at once, I mean four grown up adult at once, without a fight back. Jesus !!

This actually came to my mind.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by jeromestarks: 7:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Look at beerollings stupid hand sign in the photo. Youths are daft forever. Idiot s.
What does the gesture mean?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by jeromestarks: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2022
CheedyJ:

Why u dey call person wey u know an olosho, u no even consider say na person pikin and some people are probably mourning her loss right now.ko proper na
God punish whoever the morning that olosho.
No be school she supposed dey?
No be class she suppose dey?
No be assignment she suppose dey do for night abi make she dey sleep?

Waitin university girl dey do hanging out with "big boys"?

Death to every olosho.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Grandmeister(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2022
emetisuccess:
Jeeezz!! How many were these guys that they were able to kill four people at once, I mean four grown up adult at once, without a fight back. Jesus !!
Maybe they were first shot then butchered? Cuz it doesn’t add up man!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by christianjoy(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2022
You are right have been noticing famous people dieing mysteriously
JaskanFactor:

Whats so stupid about suspecting a senseless mass murder was ritual at a time of the year thats is very well known for rituals worldwide.
Maybe you still think society is a respectable place, and not a horror movie.
Its not a stupid write up, its warning to Nigerians that there are those in high places who see them as ritual sacrifice subjects, to be picked off at high ritual times of the year.

Maybe you think Halloween is about pumpkin ,costumes , and trick that treat.
There is nothing stupid about being highly suspicious of a devilishly diabolically corrupt system built upon human sacrifice.

Dont join nollywood, dont seek fame, dont aim for the limelight in the beast system, cause those they put there are sacrificial lambs in waiting. The people whose death can gather much sorrow nationwide make for good ritual. Thats why they make many of them famous.

You can call me stupid, but i think youre dreaming. you dont know where you are. There is nothing Honorable about our world system.
And those who care about thier people will warn them, stupid or not.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Angrygoat: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
X...
jeromestarks:

What does the gesture mean?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Angrygoat: 8:27am On Sep 30, 2022
X... black a x e
HolyPussy:

What does that particular hand sign mean?

I can only make out the letter M
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Elevation(m): 8:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Beerollings sign of "M" Vikings related.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Cyntie55(f): 8:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
they used an axe. definetly cultist attack. But that girl na olosho not girlfriend
*modified*
i didn't say she deserves death please leave me alone
So because she is a prostitute, she deserves to be wasted like that?

Nigerians! may God help you people.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by KIDfurniture(m): 8:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Live by the sword , surely u must die by the sword. Many have lived recklessly and even killed in the name of cult.. may all your kids be wasted b4 ur eyes.

Fira09:
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by VOsimhen144(m): 8:46am On Sep 30, 2022
CheedyJ:

Why u dey call person wey u know an olosho, u no even consider say na person pikin and some people are probably mourning her loss right now.ko proper na
kids don take over nairaland bro. Na so BeanmanX go dey call all Nairaland girls wey E never see before olosho and fruad.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by CheedyJ(m): 8:52am On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
kids don take over nairaland bro. Na so BeanmanX go dey call all Nairaland girls wey E never see before olosho and fruad.
I'm telling you, so sad.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:03am On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
kids don take over nairaland bro. Na so Bean..manX go dey call all Nairaland girls wey E never see before olosho and fruad.
Nigga stop mentioning my moniker if you no want collect,,,make I no give you Mufakir treatment for here.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Cyntie55:

So because she is a prostitute, she deserves to be wasted like that?

Nigerians! may God help you people.
May God help u too for deceiving people... embarassed
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2022
wonder233:
Nigerians are naturally cowards, they will rather beg than fight back. Even when they see the person is bent on killing them, they will still be begging. From an early age, kids need to be taught what to do in scenarios so they grow up with it. Abroad, two hefty grown men can't hack even a child to death without a robust fight back. In this attack, you may even be surprised it was just 1or two guys with an axe that took out a whole four healthy adults without a single resistance.
It is the same in our political life, politicians will steal the nation blind, but Nigerians will be praying, things that in other nations people would have risen up and chased them away
Nigerians are just gullible and born cowards....hence why the politicians can steal from them and get away with it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Siofra is the number 1 suspect in this murder. She may have hired the guys to do this .

She opened a thread before this murder became public and is crying claiming she was close to the girl. She is claiming they spend time together, she is the number 1 suspect
Are you really sure about this accusation of yours?...
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by VOsimhen144(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Nigga stop mentioning my moniker if you no want collect,,,make I no give you Mufakir treatment for here.
Go suck ur mother's bress kid. You still be small pikin.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Kingozymandias(m): 9:13am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Are you really sure about this accusation of yours?...

Bro not an accusation just following and stating the facts...look at yourself
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2022
VOsimhen144:
Go suck ur mother's bress kid. You still be small pikin.
The last warning kiddo or u will face my wrath..
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:19am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bro not an accusation just following and stating the facts...look at yourself
Do you know she can sue you and if you don't have enough evidence to backup your claims,,,you will surely end up in jail? smiley
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Kingozymandias(m): 9:22am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
Do you know she can sue you and if you don't have enough evidence to backup your claims,,,you will surely end up in jail? smiley

Bro read my thread again. I stayed clearly she did a suspect in law I am very correct based on the facts. I can't be sued for alluding that she is a suspect bro this is CIS TV series this is real facts. All my brothers work inmlaw enforcement I know what I am saying..

If the Nigerian police see this thread of know of her stated closeness with the victim she would be in the station by now asmwrring questions.

Either she hid this fact from the police or there is more to this story.

Don't believe me copy the URL of this thread and post on twitter tagging David hyudenyi police PRO and watch his response.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Cyntie55(f): 9:23am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
May God help u too for deceiving people... embarassed
So why drinking panadol for another person's headache undecided.

Let the people I'm deceiving come out and speak for their selves. Don't you have a job to attend to this morning undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by VOsimhen144(m): 9:27am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
The last warning kiddo or u will face my wrath..
Go sit down jare.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by BeanmanX(m): 9:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Bro read my thread again. I stayed clearly she did a suspect in law I am very correct based on the facts. I can't be sued for alluding that she is a suspect bro this is CIS TV series this is real facts. All my brothers work inmlaw enforcement I know what I am saying..

If the Nigerian police see this thread of know of her stated closeness with the victim she would be in the station by now asmwrring questions.

Either she hid this fact from the police or there is more to this story.

Don't believe me copy the URL of this thread and post on twitter tagging David hyudenyi police PRO and watch his response.
You have a valid point,,,in saner climes the police would have invited the so called siofra too.
Since she's close to the deceased..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Kingozymandias(m): 9:32am On Sep 30, 2022
BeanmanX:
You have a point,,,in saner climes the police would have invited the so called siofra too.

Bros anywhere in the world. The police here don't know of her closeness only us here do.

She is hiding it from them the question is why?

That is why I opened this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/7359069/siofra-alot-answer
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by TheOgaBoss: 9:34am On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Death to every olosho.
are u not in this con3? Is ASUU not on strike? Y are u guys calling her an olosho, must a girl be dating broke guys to prove she is not an olosho?

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by DKM123: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2022
CheedyJ:

You never stated it but there was also no need for you to call her an' olosho' , it was totally uncalled for.

That dude is extremely stewpid for calling the victim a pr0stituite.

Is the calm looking, hustling Gwezi boy NOT OLD ENOUGH to have a girlfriend?

Is the Blessing who was murdered NOT OLD ENOUGH to have a good looking and calm (as described by friends) boyfriend?

So why is she a pr0stituite just because she was murdered?

How do some of this nairaland infants even reason? Why are they always so obsessed with killing all over again any woman that was murdered with thier wicked words. It shall not be well with his unborn daughters! Nonsense!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by blueAgent(m): 9:36am On Sep 30, 2022
JaskanFactor:

Whats so stupid about suspecting a senseless mass murder was ritual at a time of the year thats is very well known for rituals worldwide.
Maybe you still think society is a respectable place, and not a horror movie.
Its not a stupid write up, its warning to Nigerians that there are those in high places who see them as ritual sacrifice subjects, to be picked off at high ritual times of the year.

Maybe you think Halloween is about pumpkin ,costumes , and trick that treat.
There is nothing stupid about being highly suspicious of a devilishly diabolically corrupt system built upon human sacrifice.

Dont join nollywood, dont seek fame, dont aim for the limelight in the beast system, cause those they put there are sacrificial lambs in waiting. The people whose death can gather much sorrow nationwide make for good ritual. Thats why they make many of them famous.

You can call me stupid, but i think youre dreaming. you dont know where you are. There is nothing Honorable about our world system.
And those who care about thier people will warn them, stupid or not.

I have no doubts that sacrifices are made occasionally by Satanic elites globally.

But this particular case has nothing to do with ritual sacrifices.

Sorry if you are offended by my comments, I did not mean you are stupid but the comments, they are 2 different things.

Sorry once more.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by blueAgent(m): 9:37am On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Death to every olosho.

You are foolish, and death to you for every sin or offence you have committed.

Are Olosho not human beings?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by grandstar(m): 9:39am On Sep 30, 2022
CheedyJ:

But I wasn't d one who called her olosho,I was only admonishing the guy who called her that derogatory name.

I actually wasn't condemning you. I was just supporting your statement.

No vex.
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Maski87: 9:45am On Sep 30, 2022
ojun50:
The police should investigate this matter very well
Which police,even when big men get killed who police don catch before
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by jeromestarks: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2022
TheOgaBoss:
are u not in this con3? Is ASUU not on strike? Y are u guys calling her an olosho, must a girl be dating broke guys to prove she is not an olosho?
Which stupid strike?
Do you think she started fvcking those guy this year?
She has been sucking their dike before ASSU happened so don't give flemsy excuse her. She got what she deserved abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.