Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released (66282 Views)

The Identities Of The 3 Others Killed Alongside Chop Boii In Gwarinpa, Abuja / Man Mourns His Nephew Killed Alongside 11 Soldiers In Kaduna / Biase Cross River Crisis, Attack: 3 Men Beheaded, 80 Persons Killed (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by wonder233: 5:41am On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerians are naturally cowards, they will rather beg than fight back. Even when they see the person is bent on killing them, they will still be begging. From an early age, kids need to be taught what to do in scenarios so they grow up with it. Abroad, two hefty grown men can't hack even a child to death without a robust fight back. In this attack, you may even be surprised it was just 1or two guys with an axe that took out a whole four healthy adults without a single resistance.
It is the same in our political life, politicians will steal the nation blind, but Nigerians will be praying, things that in other nations people would have risen up and chased them away
emetisuccess:
Jeeezz!! How many were these guys that they were able to kill four people at once, I mean four grown up adult at once, without a fight back. Jesus !!

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Dproperties: 5:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Gwarinpa is for cultists, runs babe, drug addicts & Yahoo Boys.

I am a realtor in Abuja and I do not have anything to do with Gwarinpa, if my client request an apartment there depending on how you look I will advise you to look else by analyzing areas and what goes on there most times.

This helps me to retain good clients and clients turns to brother most times. Avoid Gwarinpa if you want to raise a good family

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Kingozymandias(m): 5:44am On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

The girl na Siofra friend cool

Did you see Siofra's thread about the friend today? cool

Siofrais the number 1 suspect in this murder. She may have hired the guys to do this .

She opened a thread before this murder became public and is crying claiming she was close to the girl. She is claiming they spend time together, she is the number 1 suspect

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by gassbee: 5:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
they used an axe. definetly cultist attack. But that girl na olosho not girlfriend
she is also a human being na

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by JaskanFactor: 5:57am On Sep 30, 2022
blueAgent:

What a stupid thoughtless writeup.

Whats so stupid about suspecting a senseless mass murder was ritual at a time of the year thats is very well known for rituals worldwide.
Maybe you still think society is a respectable place, and not a horror movie.
Its not a stupid write up, its warning to Nigerians that there are those in high places who see them as ritual sacrifice subjects, to be picked off at high ritual times of the year.

Maybe you think Halloween is about pumpkin ,costumes , and trick that treat.
There is nothing stupid about being highly suspicious of a devilishly diabolically corrupt system built upon human sacrifice.

Dont join nollywood, dont seek fame, dont aim for the limelight in the beast system, cause those they put there are sacrificial lambs in waiting. The people whose death can gather much sorrow nationwide make for good ritual. Thats why they make many of them famous.

You can call me stupid, but i think youre dreaming. you dont know where you are. There is nothing Honorable about our world system.
And those who care about thier people will warn them, stupid or not.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Slynation(m): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Ayojb:
why did you say they died cos of pussy? Has more story being released? Please tell me more bro
Let me tag you to a post on NL for more update...
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by HolyPussy: 6:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Angrygoat:
Look at beerollings stupid hand sign in the photo. Youths are daft forever. Idiot s.

What does that particular hand sign mean?

I can only make out the letter M

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by seunny4lif(m): 6:03am On Sep 30, 2022
What is the meaning of the M sign, with the guy’s hand? I saw some people generally take pictures like that, just like people generally take pics with W signs meaning west coast.
W hand sign is due to 2 PAC and Co but what’s the meaning of the M
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by generalwo(m): 6:07am On Sep 30, 2022
Whalla.... Cult people don start again cry
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by adecz: 6:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Mind the company you keep❗️❗️❗️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
If you can reason and analyse this matter well, you'll know that is a runs girl

So because she is a runs girl, she deserves to die that way abi? What makes you different from the killers? You have no soul.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by lomaxx: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2022
onatisi:

Very scary, I just woke up,saw the light in my room off, turned and saw the door wide open ,it was then I realized what happened before I could turn round ,the guy just bolted out of my room , all these was around 2am . It was then I realized how athletic theives can be . If you see how this guy jumped the fence , e be just like spiderman.
Me wey na butter guy , I reach the wall I no fit climb am . Very funny

Sorry but grin grin
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Chaos14: 6:27am On Sep 30, 2022
alobright17:

So your point is so long as she’s a runs girl then she deserves to die ? If that’s not your point what exactly are you trying to prove by calling her olosho ?
I didn't say she deserves to die please don't say another thing maybe i put it in a wrong way
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Chaos14: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

So because she is a runs girl, she deserves to die that way abi? What makes you different from the killers? You have no soul.
Did i say she deserves to die?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 30, 2022
mystical109:
you are just an angry goat. What is wrong with the sign
everything is wrong with It
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Calibrator: 6:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Them don go rip the wrong person.

Streets is military!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Faber(m): 6:34am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
University students in the midst of rich young guys put two and two together naw

The girl is on runs trip... probably all those guys are sleeping with her. Her smiles tells me she's got fish brains...and is there for hustle based on ASUU strike.

Then the guys all had rings on their left index finger. Except the Gwezi guy, whose palms were folded. So they are cultists.

All man should be careful of the company they keep. I no get friends o. They no even born you well for me to show you my house. Only babes dey know my house and no be anyhow babes o. The church ones way dey always dey Hot, na them I dey show my house grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by pacespot(m): 6:39am On Sep 30, 2022
As far as I know nobody is attacked without a reason as this is not a armed robbery case. The rate of criminality and wickedness in this country is too high.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by pacespot(m): 6:40am On Sep 30, 2022
As far as I know nobody is attacked without a reason as this is not a case of armed robbery. The rate of criminality and wickedness in this country is too high.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Pakwel(m): 6:43am On Sep 30, 2022
The moment I saw this story I knew only one thing can make them be killed like this. Someone ran with someone's money. All those rippers . I am 90 percent sure. Them run with person money. Thinking he will never catch them.. trust me. That's how this northern wanna be big boys do.. they think because it's the north. You can't do them anything.. yahoo boys. Hardly trust any boy way tell yiu you say him be picker. Him go run with your money

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by OgwuEgo: 6:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:48am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
Did I say she deserves to die?

At this point, what she does, doesn't matter anymore, because a young and promising life was cut short in the most brutal way. Her loved ones, reading will feel pained to see that someone is referring to their daughter and friend as olosh. You have sisters too and will be heartbroken if this horror befalls them. Please, let's always flitter our comments on social media because it does not forget. Try and show empathy and sympathy in your daily life.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Chaos14: 6:50am On Sep 30, 2022
loliapoopy2013:

At this point, what she does, doesn't matter anymore, because a young and promising life was cut short in the most brutal way. Her loved ones, reading will feel pained to see that someone is referring to their daughter and friend as olosh. You have sisters too and will be heartbroken if this horror befalls them. Please, let's always flitter our comments on social media because it does not forget. Try and show empathy and sympathy in your daily life.
Out of all the people that quoted me you made the most sense thank you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Pakwel(m): 6:51am On Sep 30, 2022
Calibrator:
Them don go rip the wrong person.

Streets is military!
Exactly what I know most have happened they ripped the wrong person. See no supprise say nah since many months ago. Them come use the money rent house way secured do studio. Hausa working boys and ripping people off nah 5and 6
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by loliapoopy2013(f): 6:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
Out of all the people that quoted me you made the most sense thank you

Because am a mother that has daughters. And a lot is going through my head right now, imagining losing such a beautiful child in such a brutal way. Its what no parents would want to hear, read and see.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by Elidrisy20: 6:58am On Sep 30, 2022
She supposed marry get children by now,her age mate don already settled,she just dey follow cultists claiming musicians, R.I.P sha undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by nedekid: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
they used an axe. definetly cultist attack. But that girl na olosho not girlfriend
*modified*
i didn't say she deserves death please leave me alone
You sure say no be Fulani bandits attack them? I hear they are on rampage around Abuja city. Na them they butcher person like that.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by tiswell(m): 7:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Chaos14:
*modified*
i didn't say she deserves death please leave me alone
making excuses for the girl already sad

what if she was at the centre if the whole unfortunate event
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by tiswell(m): 7:23am On Sep 30, 2022
Creamypie:
sure. Caught in d middle, while on "excursion", hanging out with "big boys" may we not fall victims of circumstances.
you won't be victim if you keep ya as* one place.

water nor dey swallow who e nor see I'm leg sad

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by SenecaTheYonger: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2022
seunak2016:
is it that nobody is staying in the compound with them or what? how is it easy for someone to just enter house, kill 4 people and walk away?

Most of this posh area, everyone minds their business very well
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by SenecaTheYonger: 7:31am On Sep 30, 2022
Bryan88:
u not far from the truth...the girl blessin left her cultist Bf for B-rollinz...so it’s a typical case of if I can’t hav her, u can’t hav her either

Then why kill the girl?
Re: Photos Of The Persons Killed Alongside Chop Boii Released by incandescentena: 7:34am On Sep 30, 2022
JaskanFactor:

Whats so stupid about suspecting a senseless mass murder was ritual at a time of the year thats is very well known for rituals worldwide.
Maybe you still think society is a respectable place, and not a horror movie.
Its not a stupid write up, its warning to Nigerians that there are those in high places who see them as ritual sacrifice subjects, to be picked off at high ritual times of the year.

Maybe you think Halloween is about pumpkin ,costumes , and trick that treat.
There is nothing stupid about being highly suspicious of a devilishly diabolically corrupt system built upon human sacrifice.

Dont join nollywood, dont seek fame, dont aim for the limelight in the beast system, cause those they put there are sacrificial lambs in waiting. The people whose death can gather much sorrow nationwide make for good ritual. Thats why they make many of them famous.

You can call me stupid, but i think youre dreaming. you dont know where you are. There is nothing Honorable about our world system.
And those who care about thier people will warn them, stupid or not.

Sisterfire this is deep

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Footballer, Chidubem Ezeagu Murdered In Imo, Lured Out By Friend (Graphic Pics) / 'Black Arrow' Arrested With Loaded Pistol After Shooting At PDP Event. Photo / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.