Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,538 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Is She Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Cheating? (1050 Views)

Is She Cheating On Me Or About To??(pics Included) / Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Cheating? by Ronaldo723: 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Good day everyone, I just need your thoughts on this so I know how to go about this…

I’m worried and can’t trust my girl any longer like I take everything she tells me as lies… I have even told her I find it very hard to trust her

This issue for me finding it Difficult to trust her was when she lied about her whereabouts to me which I later founded out was a lie at that day she was supposed to visit me but ended up not showing up and bombarded me with lies which she later confess was lies after I convinced her to open up yet she didn’t tell me where she went to…

I presumed she went to see a guy because that day she was very weak a lot that happened that day pin pointed she went to see a guy

Also I have noticed something on Sunday when she came visiting and we got raw I noticed her pussy has got wider I haven’t had sex with her the only day I tried only one of my finger could penetrate her my dick couldn’t go anywhere near but I noticed on the last day she came, 3 of my finger’s could penetrate her

I know I don’t have concrete evidence yet but isn’t this enough to end the relationship

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by johnwegs(m): 8:20pm On Sep 29, 2022
Mugu lol people dey ooooooo
Re: Is She Cheating? by Winnermindset(f): 8:21pm On Sep 29, 2022
It is a case of yes or no.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Ronaldo723: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
johnwegs:
Mugu lol people dey ooooooo

How? I don’t understand
Re: Is She Cheating? by Ronaldo723: 8:24pm On Sep 29, 2022
Winnermindset:
It is a case of yes or no.

Can you please explain
Re: Is She Cheating? by princefrank76: 8:26pm On Sep 29, 2022
Bro even as I don't know her, I can categorically tell you that she's cheating.. no Nigeria girl is faithful to one guy.

These b*tches ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by SmellyNyash: 8:31pm On Sep 29, 2022
Another Tony Umez in the making
Fool !!

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by OsuIgboIpob: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ronaldo723:
Good day everyone, I just need your thoughts on this so I know how to go about this…

I’m worried and can’t trust my girl any longer like I take everything she tells me as lies… I have even told her I find it very hard to trust her

This issue for me finding it Difficult to trust her was when she lied about her whereabouts to me which I later founded out was a lie at that day she was supposed to visit me but ended up not showing up and bombarded me with lies which she later confess was lies after I convinced her to open up yet she didn’t tell me where she went to…

I presumed she went to see a guy because that day she was very weak a lot that happened that day pin pointed she went to see a guy

Also I have noticed something on Sunday when she came visiting and we got raw I noticed her pussy has got wider I haven’t had sex with her the only day I tried only one of my finger could penetrate her my dick couldn’t go anywhere near but I noticed on the last day she came, 3 of my finger’s could penetrate her

I know I don’t have concrete evidence yet but isn’t this enough to end the relationship
Your girl is definitely a WHORÈ.

Track / hack her phone and you'll find all the answers you're looking for.

NEVER IGNORE ALL THE SIGNS YOU'RE SEEING

NEVER MAKE EXCUSES FOR HER

WHENEVER YOUR MIND OR INSTINCTS TELLS YOU SHE'S CHEATING, BELIEVE ME SHE'S DEFINITELY CHEATING.

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by OsuIgboIpob: 8:33pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ronaldo723:

WHENEVER YOUR MIND OR INSTINCTS TELLS YOU SHE'S CHEATING, BELIEVE ME SHE'S DEFINITELY CHEATING..

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by Ronaldo723: 8:38pm On Sep 29, 2022
OsuIgboIpob:

WHENEVER YOUR MIND OR INSTINCTS TELLS YOU SHE'S CHEATING, BELIEVE ME SHE'S DEFINITELY CHEATING..

I will try and hack her phone

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by Victor2707: 9:04pm On Sep 29, 2022
If this story is true then you are dumb.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Ronaldo723: 9:06pm On Sep 29, 2022
Victor2707:
If this story is true then you are dumb.

How am I dumb Sir?
Re: Is She Cheating? by VeryWickedGoat: 9:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Ronaldo723:

Also I have noticed something on Sunday when she came visiting and we got raw I noticed her pussy has got wider

grin grin grin

Re: Is She Cheating? by 24countries: 3:42am On Sep 30, 2022
Run...
No questions...
Just run.
Re: Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 30, 2022
Ronaldo723:

All this kids creating meaningless threads.
If you wanna know if she has sex, why not take her to the hospital for examination before sleeping with her?
Last Bullet
Never in your life post this kind dumb fiction post again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is She Cheating? by Pells: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2022
You again,
Why you Bleep her raw?
U want to get infection you will use 200k to treat?
Just turn her to your Sperm Disposal Bin

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by Pells: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

All this kids creating meaningless threads.
If you wanna know if she has sex, why not take her to the hospital for examination before sleeping with her?
Last Bullet
Never in your life post this kind dumb fiction post again.
E sure me die say you are scared because Op describe your personality in his babe
Be faithful and save your kpekus from expanding like River Niger
Not all men like to swim in there shocked grin
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Is She Cheating? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pells:

E sure me die say you are scared because Op describe your personality in his babe
Be faithful and save your kpekus from expanding like River Niger
Not all men like to swim in there shocked grin
Olosho
you kukuma no get brain n is hopeless so I no reason u
Re: Is She Cheating? by waititi: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
op you can never know until you see my signature
Re: Is She Cheating? by efficiencie(m): 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
waititi:
op you can never know until you see my signature

Clergymen need to start joining only certified virgins in holy matrimony. Imagine all the experimentation on a single lady's body. Her husband is somewhere working like a donkey preparing for marriage while the foolish girl is busy distributing her hole generously.
Re: Is She Cheating? by ERCROSS(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Don't try to personalize a farm tool, broh. From the street it emerged and to the street shall it return

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Ruger Was Grabbing A Big Girl Yansh While Burning His Man U Jersey / Relationship Advice From Joro To Women / Lady Bankrolls Relationship On NYSC Allowance | Guy Refuses To Get A Job But Wan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.