Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) (25748 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Makanaki127: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

A boy child deserves no oxygen. . Sharing this air with your gender feels like a curse. . Irather enjoy this oxygen with em animals
Mumu your papa na amimal too be that

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by kokoA(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Some of us are looking for just one, person get sote dey troway.. Life no balance.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by TenQ: 11:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours
And you were sired by a man?
And you probably have male siblings!?
SMH!

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by dealslip(f): 11:02am On Sep 30, 2022
harmargedon:
two wrongs don't make a right. What if she was a sex worker, or she couldn't tell who the father was after sleeping with random men? That still wouldn't make a reasonable woman dump a child when she can easily hand over to an orphanage home.
What if she is a lunatic impregnated by a man with out self control
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by DeepSight(m): 11:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

A boy child deserves no oxygen. . Sharing this air with your gender feels like a curse. . Irather enjoy this oxygen with em animals

Someone did something to you, clearly.
You should calm down.
Hurt is everywhere. . .
If everyone reacted to hurt the way you are reacting, no human would be said to deserve to live- male or female.

Beware also, you never know who you might influence into murder with your words.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Christiansimon: 11:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours
be calming down, don't forget is before of that gender you came to this world
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by HolyMan12: 11:20am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

Candidlady are you on your period?? grin grin grin
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by OceanRed(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you kidding me rn undecided

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You men will never own up to your mistakes

God Iam so pissed rn.. you lots are cowards

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

You crazies are quick to throw the blame stones without minding who it will hit

Ubanka
so must she accept the erection knowing fully well she is at the receiving end , and will be the one to bear the consequence?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Genea(f): 11:36am On Sep 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
I need This Baby, How can I locate the baby?

HELP UDOKA BEST LOVE To Make Sure, This New Born Baby Is Fine And Healthy Now.

Nawa For Some Women ooooo

You No Get Money And Those Ladies Dey Knack Anyhow, Now To Train Baby, Dey Run.
Why do you need this baby

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2022
eyenogoquiet:
;Died
No Alive doing well
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by spagettiluv: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

if you born one ,kill am werey
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by tollyboy5(m): 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

The truth is, if it's a girl you don't have shi shi to pay.

You need to form serious relationship to get regular pocket money.
I thought you said you're beautiful! Now your beauty no secure you better husband?
Nawa o!
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Genea:
Why do you need this baby

Lalasticlala Nlfpmod Mynd44 And Seun

Please Come And See For Yourself ooooo
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Truvelisback(m): 12:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Wetin dey do this one?

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by BUSHHUNTER: 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nigerian girls are useless, all of them.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by wizod(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

But you won't allow that Gender to rest while running after their third leg. You will Spread Ur Rotten smelly wide puna as thick as hipoppotamus lips and be shouting 'Harder, Harder' when banged.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
advanceDNA:

The point is...relationships may not go your way...things change....people leave each other

If you can care for yourself and child...u dont have to dump your child in the bush....we see workimg class women and they dont dump their baby.....

Btw...i have seen mad women give birth on the streets....they dont throw their babies away... only sane/well, selfish women hide under postPartum depression and other medical exception do crazy shít like this

More Women should start being more responsible instead of looking for sex or marriage as a way out of poverty...so that when things go south...u dont need any man or prostitutioń to survive..
you just wrote an irresponsible statement. No rich woman or working class ll abandon her child.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by advanceDNA: 1:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:
you just wrote an irresponsible statement. No rich woman or working class ll abandon her child.

That women should be more responsible for themselves is irresponsible?? Lol...

U just mentioned me to insult me only to repeat the same thing i said...... whats your point exactly ??
And please keep my monther out of your mouth cos u have a habit of insulting peoples mother of this forum
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by jwlawn(m): 1:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

Ubanka
my dear you won't get hit by a stray bullet if you don't generalise a matter this sensitive. Yes some men are scum but you pray men should be exterminated really is that how hate has grown in you. What ever happened to your father. You can't i repeat can't be a judge over this situation. You neva can tell if she was raped and didnt want anyone to knw. Or she doesn't feel capable of catering for the child. So i repeat don't generalise.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by enonche85(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Same way ur father and brothers needs to be exterminated from this world.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Fearyourcreator: 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

What crazy narrative can your gender change undecided

Liars and deceptive beings
Wahala... It is well with the man that gave birth to you
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Hope your father, brothers,uncles, nephews and future husband and future sons would also be exterminated from the earth.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by jwlawn(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Y won't most ladies agree to the fact that it takes two to tangle. And accept responsibility when the needs arises. Let us respect each gender. @candidlady don't make me believe you are a L. Cos ur dp speaks volume but still everything has i cause and effect.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by donhils: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Go around and ask for the price of heaven dust. .. Then come back and tell me if Iam on cheap drugs undecided

You blame the woman but left the man outta your talks..

Ihate you already
How did you know there's a real father? The mother could be a runs girl, hook up girl, ashawo who possibly sleeps with over 10 men in a week and as such cannot know who exactly is responsible for the pregnancy. Have you considered it that way?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by harmargedon: 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
dealslip:

What if she is a lunatic impregnated by a man with out self control
yeah, but 99.9 percent of lunatics I've seen keep their babies. Motherly love for their children can never be overestimated. Not minding man prick without self control.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by noCAP(m): 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

You disgust me

Ubanka
if you like be pissed, na for your pocket. Mtcheew
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by fmonigent(m): 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

What crazy narrative can your gender change undecided

Liars and deceptive beings

Poor you
Who be the guy wen pieces this gurl heart like this?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Phcmayor(m): 4:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Chaii make APC no use am do something ohhh
This baby is important to God
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by eyenogoquiet(m): 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
No Alive doing well
Sweetheart no mind me, na FP Ftc space I de book. I read the post.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Peskid147: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

u are an heartless soul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of FUTO Student Who Was Beaten To Death / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] / Girl, 15, Commits Suicide After Being Gang- Raped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.