Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) (25797 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by codedmelvin(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Madam why are you so pained with this gender?guess you've been a victim of heart breaks countless times ���....you go sti fall again, ewu!
KillSars:

Wahala.... grin
Is decapitation a remedy to headache?
I no know the kind street diz guyz run reach ur side but generalization to the extent of including a boy child no suppose be next thing....
Guyz will always have their shortcomings, na u wey no go take am personal o...

A boy child wey no deserve oxygen fit be the one wey go change the whole narrative tomorrow...
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nostring: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours
Ogun go kill u for the second part
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours
Will you shut up
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Emmanueltrinity(f): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

A boy child deserves no oxygen. . Sharing this air with your gender feels like a curse. . Irather enjoy this oxygen with em animals
its unfortunate that you're a rape domestic abuse or child molested victim,you shouldn't be vile to all male gender not all are bad or demon i know your pains , its really taking the better part of you... Shalom
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by perfectionist(m): 10:09am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Advice that would be heeded only by your kind which,luckily for the planet, are very,very rare.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by rainlover(m): 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

it wouldn't get worst than this lol...
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by urbantom: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you kidding me rn undecided

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You men will never own up to your mistakes

God Iam so pissed rn.. you lots are cowards

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

You crazies are quick to throw the blame stones without minding who it will hit

Ubanka

Erection is an involuntary reaction. Opening legs is a decision.

6 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Oturatetuala(m): 10:13am On Sep 30, 2022
Any responsible woman shouldn't have dump a baby in a dustbin. Insane people everywhere!

Candidlady:

Go around and ask for the price of heaven dust. .. Then come back and tell me if Iam on cheap drugs undecided

You blame the woman but left the man outta your talks..

Ihate you already
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Jman06(m): 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

Ubanka
So, you open your legs for any man who has an erection

If a lady did it, then she simply wanted to do it and should take responsibility for the outcome.

The manner you ladies reject any man you don't want is an indication that you have scx willfully and with whom you desire.

2 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Clash01: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

You sound like born troway!

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

You disgust me

Ubanka
Will you shut up
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by nesphil(m): 10:16am On Sep 30, 2022
nawao for humanbeings.

UDOKABESTLUV:
A Day-Old Baby was found wrapped in a polythene bag in a dustbin somewhere in Lagos State, Reports.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin who is the spokesperson of the police command, said if not for quick detection, the baby would have died. He stated that the baby has been saved and is doing fine.

'

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1575505548115865600?t=eJokZiAmPgxlavwgJHr1lQ&s=19
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Indeed , how can such a misandrist be allowed freely on this forum?

I wish her what she wishes to herself.
She is so confused
She didn't even think that without a man and his sperm she can never have the girls child she dreams of
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nanalucky: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
People are looking for children, pls I need that baby with all my heart and soul.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by 460olapitan: 10:18am On Sep 30, 2022
Oga Oga Nlfpmod & Oga Oga Nlfpmod & ...
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by methodbabs(m): 10:21am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad
I knew u will be a foolish person,but I thought it will happen in the future. Now u are even more foolish than I thought.

But

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Discountsempai: 10:22am On Sep 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

I, UDOKA BEST LOVE, will say it over & Over again, Most Of Nigerian Women Has Nothing Better To Offer Rather Than Sorrow To Men

See How This Lady Gave Birth And Dump Am?

Cha E! UDOKA BEST LOVE, Is Still Shocked ooo

There are no such things as perfect human beings, men and women inclusive.

At the end of the day, na Nigerian woman that you would most likely marry. And anyone telling you foreign women are better...lol. Foreign women get dissed by some of their fellow citizens well well well.

Just make sure that when you get married, you look well, and don't get easily decieved. And be willing to sacrifice...it is not only the woman that would sacrifice for you.

I don talk my own as a man.

P.S

If you think that Nigerian women bring sorrow to men, then you must have had a bad relationship with your mother. Since she is most likely a Nigerian woman. If that is the case, better stop holding grudges. Again, there is no perfect human being.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Melkizedeck: 10:27am On Sep 30, 2022
I have said this times without number!

Most women within this age bracket (18-29) can be very heartless with infants and little kids!

How to spot them is this; if you are dating anyone of them who can have the heart to do an abortion for you, forget it you don enter if you wife am or cohabit with her. If they can abort for you without remorse they can dump their babies without thinking twice. (Na women wey don born do Oloshoism pass). They believe they are still young and can procreate again!

Again, the problem with most of them at that age in their marital homes is that they tend to listen more to their mothers who inadvertently wreck their marriages as their mothers have nothing to lose!

The sole power of birthing a child depends on the mother. She has the final say in wanting to get pregnant.

Recently, most men seems to have a soft spot for kids than their wives!!!
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by loliapoopy2013(f): 10:28am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender needs to be exterminated from this earth of ours

You people just post comments to get cheap likes. Such horrible words coming from a future mother that is supposed to nurture nature. You are not different from that baby's mother. May God forgive you because you do not know the gravity of what you are saying

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Iamziggy: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2022
U no get anything wey u wan do... Simple!!!!

Candidlady:
sad

But

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Gospel2Day: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Shameless gender, senseless generation.
They can't close their legs.
They can't do legit work.
To live big they trade their HOLES for cash.
And when pregnancy happens the innocent baby is dumped either in pit latrine or dump site or inside dustbins.
Then they resume their evil job of hooking up and sleeping around like dogs.
Very horrible and terrible generation.
The hottest part of Hell Fire awaits our generation, if we neglect such a great salvation from a loving God Who gave His Only begotten Son to die and save us from our wicked sinful nature.
Heartless humans everywhere.
And it is one unfortunate man that will end up marrying the evil lady who dumped the baby.
Smh.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Michelle70(m): 10:30am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

wtf?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Vallyview: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

You are a very useless and brainless idiot.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Yeah for real undecided

A boy child deserves no oxygen. . Sharing this air with your gender feels like a curse. . Irather enjoy this oxygen with em animals
Thank God you that your father is a curse.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by pepetua(m): 10:39am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

You disgust me

Ubanka
do you know that most of these ladies don't know who got them pregnant because of their indiscriminate nacking of Dick,in a situation like these, how do you blame the man who might probably in desperate need of a child some where, unknowing that his baby is cast to the refuse dump somewhere in Lagos.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Go around and ask for the price of heaven dust. .. Then come back and tell me if Iam on cheap drugs undecided

You blame the woman but left the man outta your talks..

Ihate you already
It is obvious that you are a stark illiterate! How do you know that the man is aware of the pregnancy? Do you know the circumstances behind the pregnancy? How are you sure the woman knows who is even responsible?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:40am On Sep 30, 2022
Dearlord:

I wish her what she wishes to herself.
She is so confused
She didn't even think that without a man and his sperm she can never have the girls child she dreams of

Someone like that should be named permanently. Because she is going to influence alot of young teenage girls and women who have no mind of their own.

She is dangerous
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:43am On Sep 30, 2022
pepetua:
do you know that most of these ladies don't know who got them pregnant because of their indiscriminate nacking of Dick,in a situation like these, how do you blame the man who might probably in desperate need of a child some where, unknowing that his baby is cast to the refuse dump somewhere in Lagos.
You dey mind that senseless Candidlady?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Mummiesboy: 10:44am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Am not really sure you are okay! I blame your boy friend maybe he is not given to you very hot.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Babaken(m): 10:45am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

If you like open your leg down like Barbar shop waiting to hang the pregnancy on one innocent man head.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2022
Economy is not smiling with a day old Amaka, Baby factory is failing ooo
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Babaken(m): 10:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I work for my money.
What we are saying here is a lady who abandoned her child. May she doesn't v money, she mad or something.
However, if the owner of the pregnancy is available and responsible, such could v been prevented. So no dey tell ladies to work for their money as if you v never seen a working class woman before.
Is only she know who impregnate her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m / Zamfara Corper Declared Wanted By Modibbo Adama University Over N30m Scam (Pic) / Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.