Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) (25795 Views)

Boy Tortured & Starved By His Madam, Eats From A Dustbin (Photos) / Another Baby Found In Dustbin In Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man Found Dead In A Dustbin In India (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by SenatePresdo(m): 9:49am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu Lagos
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Wickedtruths: 9:50am On Sep 30, 2022
I hope those baby factory operators don't lay hands on this baby.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Wickedtruths: 9:51am On Sep 30, 2022
SenatePresdo:
Tinubu Lagos

Same Lagos wey una people dey die to enter.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by ajayiopy: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours

YOU ARE A SUSPECT. YES, YOU ARE

3 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by dettolgel: 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
I need This Baby, How can I locate the baby?

HELP UDOKA BEST LOVE To Make Sure, This New Born Baby Is Fine And Healthy Now.

Nawa For Some Women ooooo

You No Get Money And Those Ladies Dey Knack Anyhow, Now To Train Baby, Dey Run.

You wan use the pikin go do ritual abi?

2 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Johel(m): 9:53am On Sep 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Day-Old Baby was found wrapped in a polythene bag in a dustbin somewhere in Lagos State, Reports.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin who is the spokesperson of the police command, said if not for quick detection, the baby would have died. He stated that the baby has been saved and is doing fine.

'

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1575505548115865600?t=eJokZiAmPgxlavwgJHr1lQ&s=19

I blame the stupid boy that got her pregnant, if he was responsible enough I don't think the lady will dump the child in a dustbin....Men can do better.

5 Likes

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

If it is a girl child kindly take her to the nearest orphanage home.. •••send pm icould help financially•••

But

If it is a boy child kindly pass in peace kos the mum did what's best ... that gender need to be exterminated from this earth of ours

Here we go again. Seeking attention on pro Max.
Aunty not all men sleep / rape their daughters.. Not all men are like daddy dearest grin. Try and forgive your dad okay?

Bye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Williams150(m): 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
God have mercy, what a wicked human being...
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by harmargedon: 9:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Go around and ask for the price of heaven dust. .. Then come back and tell me if Iam on cheap drugs undecided

You blame the woman but left the man outta your talks..

Ihate you already
two wrongs don't make a right. What if she was a sex worker, or she couldn't tell who the father was after sleeping with random men? That still wouldn't make a reasonable woman dump a child when she can easily hand over to an orphanage home.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
The destiny of this baby is GREAT....

It's so unfortunate that his or her mum dumped such a royalty like rubbish.

Anyways, nobody is born to be a nobody.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Smith414: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

your stupidity is off this world

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by RexTramadol1: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

ONKR
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Such a cute baby,,,this is the same baby that some parents are looking for because God haven't blessed them for years and someone is here throwing it away...may God purnish the girl that put this cute and innocent baby in a garbage.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Toriagirl(f): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Na WA o
What was that for now.
The ones wey get they put am inside Dustbin
Meanwhile others they find am instead of throwing the child while not keep the child in an orphanage home or better still abort it,now no be suffer this pickin.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Benzene29(m): 9:58am On Sep 30, 2022
I want to adopt the baby ooo.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Honchoslim16(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Damn!!
Too harsh!
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Slimm01: 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Talking as if u could have been conceived if ur father was exterminated. Thinking with ur anus all in the name of feminism *Bomclat

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Hahahahah, always they calm down now
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by SLOVFO(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
No reasonable or sane woman will carry a child for nine months, give birth successful and chose to throw the live baby away. There are people that are looking and waiting for kids to adopt. I suspect it to be the child of most of those mentally unstable people that roam our streets.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Infomaz(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

Mehn, you really must have been cut deep to have no iota of empathy for an innocent child... I had too by a girl l loved crazily...but thank God for his healing.... His love sustains and refreshes my fragile luv...making it possible for me to live again.

To love is to live and to live, is to really luv. God is Love.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Benzene29(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2022
I am very serious, please let me know how I can do that
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by BeanmanX(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

But

I know your dad failed you and many guys used and dumped you but please stop generalizing....not all men are the same
Same as women too.

1 Like

Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Basicend: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Another great child is born. .

May be another Benson Idohosa or something. .
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Jemex003: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A Day-Old Baby was found wrapped in a polythene bag in a dustbin somewhere in Lagos State, Reports.

SP Benjamin Hundeyin who is the spokesperson of the police command, said if not for quick detection, the baby would have died. He stated that the baby has been saved and is doing fine.

'

https://twitter.com/BenHundeyin/status/1575505548115865600?t=eJokZiAmPgxlavwgJHr1lQ&s=19

That’s our Igbo sisters work.
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Xburn(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Omor!! undecided
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 10:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Candidlady:

Are you kidding me rn undecided

The irresponsible father that brought the kid to this life got no blame in this bah undecided

You men will never own up to your mistakes

God Iam so pissed rn.. you lots are cowards

You disgust me

Before you come at me with why she open her legs... ask yourself why the man had an erection... undecided

You crazies are quick to throw the blame stones without minding who it will hit

Ubanka
why did you throw that baby? Tell us the truth!
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Kingozymandias:

Here we go again. Seeking attention on pro Max.
Aunty not all men sleep / rape their daughters.. Not all men are like daddy dearest grin. Try and forgive your dad okay?

Bye

Don't mind her.
Her kind are worthless to their self.
She must have been abused by her father, Uncle and brothers at tender age.
Leave her let her die with her grudges
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by foreshore(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

'

Lot of ladies are wicked and heartless
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by Kingozymandias(m): 10:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Dearlord:

Don't mind her.
Her kind are worthless to their self.
She must have been abused by her father, Uncle and brothers at tender age.
Leave her let her die with her grudges
Indeed , how can such a misandrist be allowed freely on this forum?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by advanceDNA: 10:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Sweetplum:

I work for my money.
What we are saying here is a lady who abandoned her child. May she doesn't v money, she mad or something.
However, if the owner of the pregnancy is available and responsible, such could v been prevented. So no dey tell ladies to work for their money as if you v never seen a working class woman before.

The point is...relationships may not go your way...things change....people leave each other

If you can care for yourself and child...u dont have to dump your child in the bush....we see workimg class women and they dont dump their baby.....

Btw...i have seen mad women give birth on the streets....they dont throw their babies away... only sane/well, selfish women hide under postPartum depression and other medical exception do crazy shít like this

More Women should start being more responsible instead of looking for sex or marriage as a way out of poverty...so that when things go south...u dont need any man or prostitutioń to survive..
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by 1opinion: 10:05am On Sep 30, 2022
favour2222:
Girls of this generation.
God forbid
Which of the generation girls are you referring to?
Re: Day Old Baby Found In A Dustbin In Lagos (Photo) by obi58: 10:08am On Sep 30, 2022
Let's open a GoFundMe for the upbringing of this child.

Aeon politicians election period don come... Instead of vote buying make una donate for the upbringing of this child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zamfara Corper Declared Wanted By Modibbo Adama University Over N30m Scam (Pic) / Motorcyclist Stabbed On Valentine’s Day In Oworonsoki, Lagos / Driver Steals UNILAG Lecturer’s ATM Card, Withdraws N2.7m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.