Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others (19491 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by SimplePlan34: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
H
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by utenwuson: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Ok
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by mrvitalis(m): 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.
I hope u understand English sha ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by SmartPolician: 7:54am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Obi is right - the solutions are largely the same: pull people out of poverty, create jobs, improve electricity supply, enthrone transparency in government, etc. We know the problems and their solutions.

At this point in Nigeria, what matters the most is who the electorates can trust to solve the problems. This is the major difference between Peter Obi and the rest.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by MrCGPA(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2022
Peter Gregory Obi is a man very difficult to Dent his image. You should have shown the Video of his Speech let's take you Serious and not trying to Cut Conners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by slickbak(m): 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
grin
Dimwits everywhere
English is a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by SmellyNyash: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Lanretoye:
So let me vote my tinubu jejely.and you vote your obi in peace.who wanto vote atiku,God favor you.in an election,everybody has a right except you wanto sell yours.
Where is your useless Tilumbu?
Probably dying in UK hospital grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Foreseer: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
My take from the speech.

Trust.

Obidatti I Trust.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Af0nja: 7:56am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.

The thing is that you're not mentally grown enough to understand what he meant, neither do I expect you to understand this comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by johnbd: 7:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Mr op what do you understand by ideology.

Answer so I don't begin to suspecte you certificates . cool
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Palm6(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Honest man we have here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by heniford2: 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
rickpat:
na wa...obi is really beginning to talk too much... INVARIABLY ALL NIGERIAN POLITICIANS HAVE SAME IDEOLOGY?.. BUNCH OF FAILURES..that's good,keep saying it..good luck to them all though...
you want him to bad talk Atiku say his alpha and omega Right say he doesn't have issue too his saint obi just like buhari said he was blood runs in his vain like a human being you and i know peter obi is different from them,But his human not spirit
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Onyeziokwu(m): 7:58am On Sep 30, 2022
Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...

God bless you for this mate!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Bfly: 7:59am On Sep 30, 2022
So, Obi can be this spinless.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Beverlyjean(f): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

Y criminally add that Druggies name ... we and Peter can never associate with that city Grand pa .... that Mr piss piss for body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by phemmyfour: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

You probably didn't do comprehension in school. No wonder Nigerians have to write IELTS, TOEFL etc before studying abroad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by azpekuliar: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

I trust Obi more than Atiku and Tinubu and me and my house shall vote for him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Bulleye(m): 8:00am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this

May Peter Obi not befall us in Jesus name. Obi is a catastrophe.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by efficiencie(m): 8:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

The fools in this political game are those taking sides. These politicians are all the same and they are not on anyone's side. They are all making empty promises and lying through their teeth. None of them has the strength of character and will to dare the enemies of Nigeria and bring about change. None. This is why I am boycotting the elections. I will sit at home with my juice and watch politifools kill each other over polithieves who will immediately become yes men or tyrants as soon as they get into power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by emmykingzy: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2022
After taking my time to research all presidential aspirants.
I can confidently say I trust Peter Obi.And I and everyone in my family will vote for him.
We are absolutely Obedient and Yuseful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Foreseer: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

Did you actually read to understand?? Or you are just in a hurry to express your hate and fooolliissness.

He is talking about 'TRUST'.

Do you trust Tinubu enough

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Freebills12: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2022
The op that posted this, if you are truly human you will be happy with Obi's sincerenity but you have used sincerenity for a vice... What a character you are!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Winters23: 8:01am On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:
Mr 'Who can read and understand',Pele! Continue to defend the undefendable!

A news story that is not to be subjected to any major interpretation as he reiterated his assertions in multiple statements is what you are breaking down for us only for you to even embarrass yourself by muddling things up in your attempt at clarifying.

Wake him up first before capping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by WithFact: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu is neither a GCE holder, (poor education) Anambarian undeveloped) nor a selfish man ( who doesnt use his office to benefit others/ who doesn't bring people up ladder)
The difference is huge. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by phemmyfour: 8:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...
Don't waste your energy on that guy. He failed English language in WAEC

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Amb1045(m): 8:02am On Sep 30, 2022
Attack dogs on the loose. Agbadorians

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Dengoh(m): 8:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Just be a good leader
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by jutan: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2022
dheilaw1:
I thought Zombidients said Obituary is different from the old politicians
is it that you are an illiterate, or you just deliberately choose to disgrace yourself? Why is it hard for your likes to comprehend and think outside the box?? Why is it hard for your likes to know the truth? Nigeria is simply developing and all the ideas any of us will have will simply be developing. And developing here means process. It is now left for us to know the one who we can trust to lead the process. Please we should think critically. Obi is just phenomenal.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Foreseer: 8:03am On Sep 30, 2022
Bfly:
So, Obi can be this spinless.

Painment

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Latestreport1: 8:04am On Sep 30, 2022
Sowore confront Shettima for Representing Tinubu at Peace Accord signing

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulZrVCGhkSo

Drama as the Candidate of AAC, Omoyele Sowore confront the vice presidential candidate of the ruling party APC, Kashim Shettima over his seating position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by femisplash: 8:05am On Sep 30, 2022
Obi is Atiku's sidekick, he represents everything Atiku stands for. If you have no ideological differences from Atiku, then why must I leave Atiku and vote for you. Obi is super dumb and a distinct nitwit. His daftness often becomes obvious whenever he's been faced with questions requiring IQ rather than fake statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Foreseer: 8:06am On Sep 30, 2022
Bulleye:

May Peter Obi not befall us in Jesus name. Obi is a catastrophe.
agbadorian

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Happy 54th Independence Day To All Nairalanders / Ineffective Battle Against Insurgents: I Will Probe The Military - Buhari / Obasanjo Advocates For Marijuana Decriminalization: What Does It Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.