Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,018 members, 7,845,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others (19509 Views)

Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty / Photos From Atiku Abubakar’s Campaign In Jigawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by MICHEALADEX(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
ArmaniUhuru:
The groom from APC has gone to treat his erectile dysfunction on the day of his marriage introduction.

His family members assure the bride's family that the dysfunction won't affect the performance of his conjugal responsibility once the marriage is finalized.

The bride is Nigeria.

Pictures can be captured from any angle and any look could be captured too

Btw: which kind eye shettima take dey look Obi sef?
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Tareq1105: 2:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.

The guy is not a politician. I'm beginning to doubt his political maturity and competence. I just want a competent southerner bcoz Buhari has utilized the 8 yrs of the North. And I hate the stubbornness and greediness of Atiku. I don't see him doing anything different from Buhari and that explains why he didn't answer the question of whether he would spend one term. Imagine at close to 80 yrs. Very greedy self-centered human being.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Greenfusion: 3:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
The man has said the plain truth, what else is he offering that Atiku and Tinubu are not offering... it's about trust, willingness to work & achieve , and ability to function appropriately. I bet you, some persons stating that they are disappointed with his statement didn't even read the article but only headline.......I am a vote waster for Obi, if e wan waste, make e waste for Obi head.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by maasoap(m): 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
papiSNEH:
In eyes of Nigerians All politicians the same but who can we trust??

[/b] As for me na Obi [/b]

With the GCE certificate he's parading? grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
christejames:
Obi has never lashed out at his opponents but rather seeing them as friends... But the opponents are always agitated whenever Obi's name is mentioned.

ObiDatti to the rescue!

Liar! Obi lashed at Tinubu just last week. He didn't only lash but also lied reading fake comments on TV
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by abidem4real: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
[quote author=Wisfem post=117140715][/quote]
I think you are right. It takes a honest man to say what he said. Even though the three of them share the same political ideology as Obi said, I believe Obi stands the best amongst them.

MAY GOD CHOOSE THE BEST FOR US VIA OUR PVCs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Fearyourcreator: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
olaboy33:
Just as we painted Buhari as a messiah in 2015, I'm afraid a similar mistake is being made with PO by building a profile of him even him would deny.

Nigerians and quick fix... Na why ... Nigerians no dey calm down... Nigeria can't be fixed in three tenures ... But would have done much if the masses no follow government corrupt and ready to be governed by following simple rules...
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Fearyourcreator: 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Peter Obi is my most preferred candidate

But if Tinubu can go round the 36 states for Nigeria for his campaign without breaking down, he has my vote..
Hmmm
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by feedthenation(m): 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
---of course his ideology cannot be different---after changing political parties twice---from APGA to PDP to LP---

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by CorperKola: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
olaboy33:
Just as we painted Buhari as a messiah in 2015, I'm afraid a similar mistake is being made with PO by building a profile of him even him would deny.

Exactly my point feom day one!
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Sanctecosma(m): 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Well said my brother.
To read is one thing, to read and understand is all that matters!
Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Lekan239(m): 7:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wisfem:

To Read and Understand Most of you could not?? whilst you quickly rush to comment!! What he Rightly said "This is a developing country, the ideologies are not different" What that simply means is that Every one here including you the ignoramus knows that the country needs some developmental drives, Security and rest of others, but which of his opposition can be trusted!! APC'sTinubu that has been in power since 7yeras ago or Pdp's Atiku that ruled with Obasanjor? He said you people should hold us accountable now, He is involving all the youths, that's why he said we have to take back our country, so the country belongs to we all especially the youths that has suffered gross exclusion...
"PDP Atiku that ruled under obasanjo" Since obi and you knew PDP was also a failure, why did he decamp to PDP and run as the VP candidate under PDP Atiku?
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
Shikena:

grin If you can't see it already for whatever reasons best known to you, sorry I can't waste my time with you. You can't wake a man pretending to be asleep.

Feel free to ignore my post. It changes nothing for you.

You clearly have nothing to say.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Versal: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Peter Obi is my most preferred candidate

But if Tinubu can go round the 36 states for Nigeria for his campaign without breaking down, he has my vote..
Bros, let him hold the Nigerian flag for 10mins. He has my vote
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Wisfem: 10:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lekan239:
"PDP Atiku that ruled under obasanjo" Since obi and you knew PDP was also a failure, why did he decamp to PDP and run as the VP candidate under PDP Atiku?

No reply, I want to rest
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by BluntCrazeMan: 1:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Ylink4sure:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/09/atiku-and-i-have-no-ideological-differences-says-peter-obi/

So,there you have it! Those of you who insisted this man (Obi) was bringing anything new to the table.I'm waiting for you to defend this.

I have said this,he and his supporters will score many own goals prelude to the election. This is just one of many to come.
You just deliberately chose to understand nonsense from what he said.
That they are all promising to do the same thing.
But the thing is,,,, who exactly among them is actually going to deliver in a way that the people want it??

Buhari promised heaven and earth.
Even though we saw signs that he won't deliver, he still won.
And he didn't deliver.
Then, Obi and all the rest are now promising heaven and earth again.
It is no more about promising this time.
But, who would deliver to the taste of the people, and not to their own tastes.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by ImperialYoruba: 2:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Obi is dull sha.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by whofoolwho: 2:23am On Oct 01, 2022
This is what it is.peter obi just said the simple truth which we Nigerians don't ever like.That all of them says the same thing and believes in the same will of bringing Nigeria out of the present situation,to a better economy and secured environment for the progress of all citizen's.The difference is now who can be trusted that can achieve and implement all that is being promised to the masses in truth and sincerity.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by CalabarPikin: 6:29am On Oct 01, 2022
Versal:

Bros, let him hold the Nigerian flag for 10mins. He has my vote

grin
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Dagrace01(m): 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2022
Wisfem:

You don't deserve any harsh words and I won't give you any!!!, which youths are supporting Atiku and Tinubu?? You are talking about paid individuals that are making noise and writing Articles?? Some of this persons are suffering from Tribal slavery and induced financial delusions, may be Reno is one those great youths you are talking about, My friend change that mentality those guys are there just to win and continue oppressing you, what is Tinubu and Atiku looking for, thy have not gotten in life, why can't they support other younger persons...

I don't know what u mean by using harsh words because I never used one of those for u..
Oh, u think Southern youths are more populated than the northern youths?
Or u think all southern youths are for Obi right? Why are u daydreaming?
Have u thought of Southern youths who are partisan and how they'll influence their family and friends? Have u thought of southern youths who have benefited directly or indirectly from one party candidate or the other and how they'll influence people closer to them? have u thought of Abokis in the south who have PVCs? Have u thought of the population of southern youths who are motorists, agberos etc.. Have u thought of the influence of Tompolo and Asari Dokubo on the youths in the south-south, and I mean youths with militancy tendency in them( Did u know APC is working with both). Have u thought of the civil servants who are looking fo4 the favor of their superiors? Have u thought of youths that just naturally don't fancy Obi, trust me is seen a lot of Igbo youths who don't too.
Mañy factors are to be considered in elections, not one million marches and the likes. Oh! U think I'm pro Tinubu or Atiku? I'm just being realistic here..
As for old men contesting in elections, bro it is their constitutional right, inasmuch they've not passed that age stipulated by law. Joe Biden is old, Vladimir Putin is old, Museloni is old etc, we've seen young leaders who fumbled, good example is the Korean president, the French people are complaining of Emmanuel Macron, old presidents do fumble too, that's to tell u that leadership isn't about age, it is about personality and capability.
Either a youth is paid or not, inasmuch he can influence people then be weary of such youth, we saw the crow Kwakawanso pulled in Jo's too, were they all paid? Bro we've got 200million plus people in Nigeria, youths should be about 55% of that. You can't tell me more than half of that wants Obi. Yes some northerners want Obi too, but a larger percent of them would prefer Atiku, Kwakwanso, and minimally Tinubu. Obi would get votes too from the North because of Datti, but Shettima has more influence than Datti in the north and remember the northerners have more population..
I don't even want to go into the divisions and disunity we have in the south.
Re: Peter Obi: I am Not Different Ideologicaly From Atiku, Tinubu And Others by Wisfem: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dagrace01:

I don't know what u mean by using harsh words because I never used one of those for u..
Oh, u think Southern youths are more populated than the northern youths?
Or u think all southern youths are for Obi right? Why are u daydreaming?
Have u thought of Southern youths who are partisan and how they'll influence their family and friends? Have u thought of southern youths who have benefited directly or indirectly from one party candidate or the other and how they'll influence people closer to them? have u thought of Abokis in the south who have PVCs? Have u thought of the population of southern youths who are motorists, agberos etc.. Have u thought of the influence of Tompolo and Asari Dokubo on the youths in the south-south, and I mean youths with militancy tendency in them( Did u know APC is working with both). Have u thought of the civil servants who are looking fo4 the favor of their superiors? Have u thought of youths that just naturally don't fancy Obi, trust me is seen a lot of Igbo youths who don't too.
Mañy factors are to be considered in elections, not one million marches and the likes. Oh! U think I'm pro Tinubu or Atiku? I'm just being realistic here..
As for old men contesting in elections, bro it is their constitutional right, inasmuch they've not passed that age stipulated by law. Joe Biden is old, Vladimir Putin is old, Museloni is old etc, we've seen young leaders who fumbled, good example is the Korean president, the French people are complaining of Emmanuel Macron, old presidents do fumble too, that's to tell u that leadership isn't about age, it is about personality and capability.
Either a youth is paid or not, inasmuch he can influence people then be weary of such youth, we saw the crow Kwakawanso pulled in Jo's too, were they all paid? Bro we've got 200million plus people in Nigeria, youths should be about 55% of that. You can't tell me more than half of that wants Obi. Yes some northerners want Obi too, but a larger percent of them would prefer Atiku, Kwakwanso, and minimally Tinubu. Obi would get votes too from the North because of Datti, but Shettima has more influence than Datti in the north and remember the northerners have more population..
I don't even want to go into the divisions and disunity we have in the south.

Well Written!! But you should also understand that above highlighted factors exist in the North as well so you can't totally say the entire North is I'm the bag for Tinubu or Atiku, do you also remember southerners also live in the North??, The North is Hoarding and warehousing Almajiries yes we agree but do you also know that 70% of registered voters are the youths, We agree Nigeria is over 200m persons, but about 105m or slightly above where registered to vote for this Election, so if we even consider the voting strength the so called kano state with the highest voting power if Kwankwaso, Atiku and Tinubu shares the vote where then will the block vote come from?? let me stop here for now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Unveils List Of 39 Commissioner-Nominees With 30% Women / GEJ Talks To The Media: Presidential Media Chat Live! / Buhari Did Not Refuse Any Rolls Royce From Us” – High Commissioner To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.