Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,670 members, 7,837,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

You bleeped My Husband!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You bleeped My Husband!!! (418 Views)

How I bleeped My Hot Aunt / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates / The Last Time I bleeped My Gf I Was Really Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You bleeped My Husband!!! by gallantjake4: 10:55am On Sep 30, 2022
After I regained my bearings, Ken pushed me to my knees and spanked me again before spreading my ass to lick up all the juice I had leaked from cumming so hard. He teased my clit with his tongue, nearly sending me into another spasm, before entering me again. He bleeped me for all of 10 seconds before I lost myself in another wave of intense pleasure, and came all over him again. Halfway through my orgasm he pulled out and shot his load all over my back. We collapsed onto the bed together, breathing heavily, completely disoriented by the intense sex we just had. He took my hand in his and I leaned over to place a light kiss on his lips.

I then checked the time on my phone and realized our thirty minutes were up, Sarah was supposed to be arriving back right about then! He picked me up and gingerly carried me to the shower, where he sudsed me up and gave me a mini back massage as the warm water ran over us. We enjoyed one last make-out before he handed me a towel and we got out, just as Sarah walked in the front door. I threw my clothes back on and went out to greet her, unsure how she would react. She hugged me and whispered seductively in my ear... "So you bleeped my husband, did you.....READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

Indeed She Is A Proper Ashawo Girl / Hey Guys, Sincere Advices Are Needed / Razz Dude Shares Video Leak Of Endowed Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.