Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,515 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates (11306 Views)

Why Are Men Turned Off By My Armpit Hair? / My Husband Pressures Me To Shit In His Mouth And Sniffs My Armpit - Lady Narrate / Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 2:57am On Oct 05, 2019
“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates Her Shocking Experience

A Nigerian lady who was hooking up with a Lagos-based man has recounted their weird sexual experience.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a slay queen who experienced the weirdest s*x ever.

click the link below for full post

https://globng.com/i-went-to-his-house-in-lekki-and-he-bleeped-my-armpit-sex-worker-narrates-her-shocking-experience/

1 Share

Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by Tolexander: 5:14am On Oct 05, 2019
Joro and her lambah sha

2 Likes

Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by YorubaNinja: 5:29am On Oct 05, 2019
Ok
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 6:18am On Oct 05, 2019
shocked shocked
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by WildChild00(m): 6:33am On Oct 05, 2019
QueenLisa:
“I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates Her Shocking Experience

A Nigerian lady who was hooking up with a Lagos-based man has recounted their weird sexual experience.

Relationship adviser and blogger, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a slay queen who experienced the weirdest s*x ever.

click the link below for full post

https://globng.com/i-went-to-his-house-in-lekki-and-he-bleeped-my-armpit-sex-worker-narrates-her-shocking-experience/

Another click here blogger, traffic man

1 Like

Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2019
WildChild00:

Another click here blogger, traffic man

Okay sir
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by skyhighweb(m): 9:16am On Oct 05, 2019
why complain nah, no b wetin e like ni
promote your track on www.soundlala.com with affordable price
record with us @house 10 studio 10k with your beat 15k with our beat
lagos egbeda
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by skyhighweb(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2019
why complain nah, no b wetin e like ni
promote your track on www.soundlala.com with affordable price
record with us @house 10 studio 10k with your beat 15k with our beat
lagos egbeda
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by boxer022(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2019
If this is true, it shows that maybe his reason for doing that was to be free from any form of STD.

2 Likes

Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by TheSourcerer: 10:36am On Oct 05, 2019
QueenLisa:
shocked shocked
Yup, your armpit can be fvcked too
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 05, 2019
Disgusting
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2019
TheSourcerer:
Yup, your armpit can be fvcked too

grin angry

1 Like

Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by amajato: 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2019
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by TheSourcerer: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2019
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2019
TheSourcerer:
hi

Hey dear
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by TheSourcerer: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2019
QueenLisa:

Hey dear
The name is Sourcerer I'm a radio presenter, you?
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by TheSourcerer: 5:49pm On Oct 05, 2019
QueenLisa:
shocked shocked
I believe the babe will have her fill too as the pits are known for pleasure spots
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 2:15pm On Oct 06, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I believe the babe will have her fill too as the pits are known for pleasure spots

Not really lolz
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 2:08am On Oct 07, 2019
cool cool
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2019
amajato:
Vacancy

Executive Assistant

Location.. Benin city

Requirements..

Good command of English Language ( oral and written)

cheesy
Must be computer literate (corel draw, Microsoft,)

General IT knowledge

Male or Female

Must be resident in Benin city or willing to relocate at your own expense.

Send your cv to vokesmaja@gmail.com
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 1:11pm On Oct 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2019
TheSourcerer:
The name is Sourcerer I'm a radio presenter, you?

Am a blogger
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by TheSourcerer: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2019
QueenLisa:

Am a blogger
not bad , at least you keep yourself busy ,
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by TheSourcerer: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2019
QueenLisa:

Not really lolz
you sure? Thinking of it it seems pleasure trigger
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by Temidola12(f): 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2019
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by ThugCheetah(m): 7:09pm On Oct 07, 2019
Temidola12:
hi guys am in need of a job precisely in Lagos I am a female ssce holder and I live in ikorodu Lagos this is my number in case you have any 07011530909 Thanks
lol..write a book and sell on Amazon Kindle �‍♀️�
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 3:46am On Oct 08, 2019
ThugCheetah:
lol..write a book and sell on Amazon Kindle �‍♀️�

Nailed it
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
peterangelo:
Disgusting
Lolz
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 6:44pm On Oct 09, 2019
cool shocked
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 11:08pm On Oct 09, 2019
shocked shocked sad
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 2:27pm On Oct 11, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates by QueenLisa(f): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2019
embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

98% Of Nl Girls Are Not Goodlooking #fact / Kenyan Man Shares After-sex Pictures Of Him With His Sister-in-law / Chilling With My Daughter And My Baby Mama - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.