Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) (5427 Views)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Man And His Very Tall Brazilian Wife Cause A Stir On Social Media (Pictures) / Mother's Reaction On Seeing Her Son After 5 Years In Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Maybe you're right but I know that deep down inside you, you know I am not the regular guys you meet.

You are.

And I don't know why you are shouting.
Deep down the regular guy will always fantasize about what he can't have.

Just shouting.
Men will fuvk a wall if hole is present/ can even sleep with a bag of potatoes.

3 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:03pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Nigerian girls just eat anyhow and they have this foolish mentality that living large is the same thing as eating like cows or using cream and fvcking up and down.

Go study about metabolism https://www.google.com/url?q=https://byjus.com/biology/metabolism/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiz54fR77z6AhVO2KQKHb9XAK8QFnoECAAQAw&usg=AOvVaw39q01NLhdfw4kkf3G8mHkU
High/fast metabolism
Low/slow metabolism

Bodyshape and fat distributions.
Body types [endomorph, ectomorph, and mesomorph.]

Not feeding and pregnancy can leads to add-in of weight or fat. If so why do Men put on weight and fat ?

I don't have time in engaging with a fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by HolyMan12: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Go study about metabolism https://www.google.com/url?q=https://byjus.com/biology/metabolism/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiz54fR77z6AhVO2KQKHb9XAK8QFnoECAAQAw&usg=AOvVaw39q01NLhdfw4kkf3G8mHkU

Trying to sound smart grin.

It still doesn't change the fact that you are at home.

Go to higher institution...Mba grin
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by HolyMan12: 5:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Can you afford the the expenses?
So you're trying to tell me that your mom refused to closed her womb in order to avoid child bearing for because it will make her fat.

Black Man sense nah to use am envy, destroy and saying ill comments

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by GoldSantana: 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Premature thelarche. The breasts will regress with time
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by thorpido(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
It will usually go away after a few weeks.It's due to the mother's hormones.

Why does the mother need to put up the child on social media anyway? Social media generation. angry
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Corporate2020: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
Wahala be like big breast; e look attractive but na big problem.
This child is cursed.

The last statement is too harsh for an innocent baby nah

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

High/fast metabolism
Low/slow metabolism

Body types [endomorph, ectomorph, and mesomorph.]

Not feeding and pregnancy can leads to add-in of weight or fat. If so why do Men put on weight and fat ?

You have a point.
Look at it this way. Men don't become less attractive to their wives just because they are fat (as long as money is there) but women become very unattractive to their husbands by losing shape.
Why won't women work on their self and keep the shape if it's easy?

With your knowledge of body shape, I can bet my 2 cents that you're still fat. And that you wish you're better.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

You are.

And I don't know why you are shouting.
Deep down the regular guy will always fantasize about what he can't have.

Just shouting.
Men will fuvk a wall if hole is present/ can even sleep with a bag of potatoes.
Fvcking, yes. But commitment, no. I can even fvck you if I see you but I can not care or love you because only virgins deserve that.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 5:49pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Fvcking, yes. But commitment, no. I can even fvck you if I see you but I can not care or love you because only virgins deserve that.
Have you care and love ur penis that was meant for private reasons before you talk to me?

And who said the virgins care about you?
You are foolish.

Anyone that consider you as Human being should be fire in public.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:

Have you care and love ur penis that was meant for private reasons before you talk to me?

And who said the virgins care about you?
You are foolish.

Anyone that consider you as Human being should be fire in public.
Why are you so angry with me?
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
advanceDNA:
Ive seen this before....it went down after some months...
yes it happened to my late sis.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Christiansimon: 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nothing Surprise Me In This World Again oh. If Someone Can Be Born Without Full Legs is It This One That Will Not Surprise Me. The Breast Is For A Purpose
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Manofvalor1: 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
This na Ala-nwanyi Asaba.Chai!!!
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Phcmayor(m): 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
Not big boobs
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by fyzaila: 7:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

The woman body doesn't know reverse; nothing gets better. Only worse.

Breast don't get smaller but bigger.

Their stomach don't get flatter but bigger till it becomes like Hilux tyre. (Nonsense!)

The worst is their vag!na. It doesn't get tighter only wider, dirtier and uglier.

Wise women quickly settle down with a man before they clock 23. The foolish ones keep playing games with guys till their time pass.

Shuuu from this i can confidently deduce that a woman have done you strong thing. Nevertheless, this is just a baby biko
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Thekokoroom2:
Little baby with saggy boobs got people talking!
Watch video on IG: @eugenesblog9ja
these are puffy looking titties- not sagged
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Oesophagus99(m): 7:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:
embarassed
"Free pass for Men.
The ones without breast are not free, then who's this one?"

So said a pathetic African old b!tch angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by HolyMan12: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

How can you find that thing called Jeon appealing to even fvck? undecided
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Jeon(f): 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
Oesophagus99:

So said a pathetic African old b!tch angry

So sad this is coming from Women are nothing but sex objects... So the baby is not safe for the beings that can unclad a Nun with their eyes and sex her in their minds/brain

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by siofra(f): 7:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wetin be this
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by mizzhathaway: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jovialjune1:

You are exceptionally dumb.
Exceptionally is an understatement sef

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by donproject2(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Jeon:
embarassed

Free pass for Men.
The ones without breast are not free, then who's this one?

May the Lord be with her and protects her from the genital that has it own mind.

Its*
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by faceland: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
That cannot be the mother. That girl is sick to post this picture.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Chidi2022: 8:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:
Wahala be like big breast; e look attractive but na big problem.
This child is cursed.
May you be cursed everyday of your remaining miserable life....

1 Like

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Chidi2022: 8:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

These models take pills, do extra exercise, watch their diet, avoid child bearing etc. They're live for their body. It is their enterprise.

How many women can do that?
Nigerian girls just eat anyhow and they have this foolish mentality that living large is the same thing as eating like cows or using cream and fvcking up and down.
Why are you using your mother as a yardstick to measure every nigerian woman?

2 Likes

Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by jeromestarks: 9:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

How can you find that thing called Jeon appealing to even fvck? undecided
It's just to make her feel like a human being.
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 9:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
mysticwarrior:
It would shrink as the child grows.
Shrink to where?
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by crackhouse(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wetin make this baby carry breast comot?
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by LadySarah: 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
From her mommas hormones or the woman bathing her pressed her boob with hot water Causing the hormones to respond that way.It will dry as she grows.
No problem there
Re: Baby Born With Big B**bs Sparks Reaction On Social Media! (pictures) by Pacesetterz: 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Why exposing this baby to pervs who will want to abuse this child?
Some mothers are so sick. Imagine the pics online for fame or what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Need N28.7m To Consider Yourself Rich In Nigeria – / #InternationalWomensDay: Happy International Women's Day / Are There Still Men Who Don’t Cheat On Their Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.