Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy (2778 Views)

Why Do People Who Are Extremely Wealthy Still Go On to steal? / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Firstbank Of Nigeria: Did I Lost Money To Payarena On ATM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2022
HisSplendor:
Your Trading Result Will Be as Below:

Fantastic!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by mount1ng(m): 8:25pm On Oct 24, 2022
HisSplendor:
Be Patient to Read to the End if You Want to Become a Wealthy Trader
This is for all traders in all Markets using any Time Frame on any Instrument. This is a detailed information an a strategy that is 100% accurate. You cannot use it and not be rich. I call it the Almighty Strategy. I have detailed the strategy below with graphical illustrations:

Spotting an Up Trend

Look at the image below, and observe the Indicator Window in the Yellow Grid. You will see 2 lines - a green line and a red line. Whenever these 2 lines converge as seen in the image, price must go up (take note of the 2 spots circled in purple colour on the 2 lines). I mean the word MUST. It is 100% sure that the price will go up because it always does. There is a spot both lines must reach before you enter the market. I will show you the spot.

Whenever these 2 lines converge, be 100% certain that price is going up.

Spotting a Down Trend

Looking at the same image below, take note of the white circles within the yellow grid. You would observe that the green line and the red line are diverging. They're separating from each other. There's a certain spot these 2 lines would reach in their separation. Once they reach these spots, the price must come down. Also, take note of the word MUST. The price comes down 100% of the time. I will show you these spots too.

Whenever these 2 lines diverge, be 100% certain that price is going down.

It is an 100% accurate strategy. That is why I call it the Almighty Strategy because it wins all the time in every market. It doesn't matter what you are trading. You trade any market confidently and make money everyday. I mean sure money. It works for all time frames.

I have uploaded several illustrative images to help you see how it works and its absolute accuracy.

The Indicators are free.

Having this strategy can help you build your dream house, buy your dream car, and live your dream life.

Just revealed to me by my mentor out of sympathy after I blew my account. Now I know why my mentor is so wealthy.

N.B: I have created a group called Wealthy Traders Nigeria where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

Join The Group if You Fall Into Any of These 3 Categories Below:
1. You want to learn the strategy.
2. You want to subscribe to my Free Signal Services.
3. You want to partner with me to develop this strategy into a private trading robot.
4. You want to win your Prop Firm Challenge and trade profitably thereafter.

Use this to trade Forex, Crypto, Binary Options, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Securities, Indices, etc. It catches Spikes and gives you profits even in spikes.

Feel free to ask me any question.

N.B: If you know nothing about trading, you can join the group. I will teach you how to trade for free.

Just Search for the group Wealthy Traders Nigeria on Telegram and join.

Thank you.
Hope you have succeeded in selling your settings for $100.
Small pikin never start market e say profit wan kill am.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2022
fados4sure:

Then why his he advertising it if he is yet to use it in real account?

There is difference trading with demo account of $10000 and trading with real account of $50

Oya oga, tell us the difference.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2022
mount1ng:

If the strategy is good. $100 is too small now. You must be a newbie. The question is, does the strategy deliver? Good Strategies are expensive.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by mount1ng(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Bossdave:

If the strategy is good. $100 is too small now. You must be a newbie. The question is, does the strategy deliver? Good Strategies are expensive.
For a strategy you have not tested on life market?
Besides, I am not a newbie in FX. I started trading FX with Multilnks and Starscoms. I guess you don’t know those networks.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2022
mount1ng:

For a strategy you have not tested on life market?
Besides, I am not a newbie in FX. I started trading FX with Multilnks and Starscoms. I guess you don’t know those networks.

Put your pride aside. During the time of Starcomms and Multilinks, people like us were already daddies. Even your misspelling of Multilinks and Starcomms gives you out. Some small boy thinking he's older than everyone.

I started trading Forex in 2005 when the cheapest brokers allow a minimum account funding of $500. I got my first forex books in 2003. I still have my notes till date.

If you must test a Strategy before buying it, you would never get a strategy. That said.

A good strategy is demonstrated. You can read the signals as a Pro. You already know your Resistances and Supports. You can see what the price is talking, and you can already spot the overbought and oversold territories. What's complicated in that? Only newbies talk like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by mount1ng(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2022
Bossdave:

Put your pride aside. During the time of Starcomms and Multilinks, people like us were already daddies. Even your misspelling of Multilinks and Starcomms gives you out. Some small boy thinking he's older than everyone.

I started trading Forex in 2005 when the cheapest brokers allow a minimum account funding of $500. I got my first forex books in 2003. I still have my notes till date.

If you must test a Strategy before buying it, you would never get a strategy. That said.

A good strategy is demonstrated. You can read the signals as a Pro. You already know your Resistances and Supports. You can see what the price is talking, and you can already spot the overbought and oversold territories. What's complicated in that? Only newbies talk like this.
I don’t know how old you are, which I can’t argue with, but for me, by His grace, I celebrated my 51st last Sunday. I will leave you with that.
Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 6:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
mount1ng:

I don’t know how old you are, which I can’t argue with, but for me, by His grace, I celebrated my 51st last Sunday. I will leave you with that.
Have a nice day.

Have a nice day too.

I just wanted you to know that elderly men also visit this platform. Not everyone here is a small boy.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by RoyalDiadems: 10:22am On Oct 29, 2022
FxMasterz:

Have a nice day too.

I just wanted you to know that elderly men also visit this platform. Not everyone here is a small boy.

Hahaha!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by RoyalDiadems: 10:25am On Oct 29, 2022
mount1ng:

Ha! Who would ever sell his profitable settings? If you see good settings for $1k, you better grab it. A good setting can make you a millionaire in a very short time.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by jidowu84: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
To be honest, creating your own strategy is the best. Forex trading is not that hard as people make it feels. But it is very hard if 1. You are not well tot, 2. You don't understand the terminologies, 3. Not only that, but you are lazy and impatient, 4. You are greedy, etc.
for me, I don't see any reason why the op should come here to make a fuul of himself when he knows he's not ready to help here. As if he is protecting the brokers and want to extort his fellow traders. The op should keep out of here, if not to enlighten others on how to liberate his countrymen and women. My take tho' Cos, a lot of people are making money without making any nonsensical and idiotic post on this platform.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 12:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
jidowu84:
To be honest, creating your own strategy is the best. Forex trading is not that hard as people make it feels. But it is very hard if 1. You are not well tot, 2. You don't understand the terminologies, 3. Not only that, but you are lazy and impatient, 4. You are greedy, etc.
for me, I don't see any reason why the op should come here to make a fuul of himself when he knows he's not ready to help here. As if he is protecting the brokers and want to extort his fellow traders. The op should keep out of here, if not to enlighten others on how to liberate his countrymen and women. My take tho' Cos, a lot of people are making money without making any nonsensical and idiotic post on this platform.
Don't blame the OP, no sensible trader would reveal his working strategy; otherwise, it would become saturated and less profitable.

If you're a trader, you can easily get the strategy through the chart posted. A seasoned trader would easily get the settings from the group.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Rosemaiden(f): 5:00pm On Oct 29, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Don't blame the OP, no sensible trader would reveal his working strategy; otherwise, it would become saturated and less profitable.

If you're a trader, you can easily get the strategy through the chart posted. A seasoned trader would easily get the settings from the group.

Wow!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
jidowu84:

Man, this vawulence is too much nah. The OP is doing the right thing. I dey enjoy his group Wella. I no fit tell you why.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by EruditeSupport: 5:33am On Oct 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Oga, you dey use Eliot Wave? Is it a good system for trading Forex?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 9:58am On Oct 30, 2022
EruditeSupport:

Oga, you dey use Eliot Wave? Is it a good system for trading Forex?
No. 1! What I got from the Telegram group has helped in my EW analysis.

OP, I got what I needed before you took the channel down to private. Thank you!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by seemples(f): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Elliotwaveforec:

Ok.. now help us sir cheesy
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 10:28am On Oct 30, 2022
seemples:

Ok.. now help us sir cheesy
Let the OP enjoy the reward of his research; go do yours too and monetise it.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by seemples(f): 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Let the OP enjoy the reward of his research; go do yours too and monetise it.

I hear you! Hope you paid him as well
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by EruditeSupport: 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

Hahaha. Make you teach your boy o. Make I pm you.

One of those who bought his Strategy sef dey advertise 99% accurate signals for im group. Na so the strategy fine reach?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by RoyalDiadems: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
EruditeSupport:

Hahaha. Make you teach your boy o. Make I pm you.

One of those who bought his Strategy sef dey advertise 99% accurate signals for im group. Na so the strategy fine reach?

His Strategy is good. That's the truth.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
seemples:

I hear you! Hope you paid him as well
He didn't teach me, he hid it as I was reading. It takes an intelligent trader to quickly interpret the settings and apply; I'm using just one of the indicators' setting with Elliotwave.

I'd be using it to pick the tops and bottoms.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 10:40am On Oct 31, 2022
Closed!

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Closed!

Oga. You tried o.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 8:31am On Nov 01, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

He didn't teach me, he hid it as I was reading. It takes an intelligent trader to quickly interpret the settings and apply; I'm using just one of the indicators' setting with Elliotwave.

I'd be using it to pick the tops and bottoms.

The guy claims his tweaks do the magic and not the settings. Did you get the tweaks too?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 10:58am On Nov 01, 2022
MFGCooperative:

The guy claims his tweaks do the magic and not the settings. Did you get the tweaks too?
He only tweaked the default settings off the indicators and the magic c shows on the chart; truly magical if combined with Elliotwave.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

He only tweaked the default settings off the indicators and the magic c shows on the chart; truly magical if combined with Elliotwave.

Wow!!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2022
Closed! Till after the FED,

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

This is really amazing.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
Closed!

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Closed!

I think I have to learn this Elliot Wave Theory.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 11:50am On Nov 04, 2022
Closed earlier today! Fear of NFP later today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Online Banking / How Do I Fund My Alpari-uk Forex Account? / How To Start A Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Business In Nigeria Palm Fruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.