Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy (2781 Views)

Why Do People Who Are Extremely Wealthy Still Go On to steal? / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Firstbank Of Nigeria: Did I Lost Money To Payarena On ATM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Closed earlier today! Fear of NFP later today.

Wow. You're really doing great.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 4:15pm On Nov 04, 2022
Closed!

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Closed!

Keep smiling to the bank.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2022
Thank God for the week! 120% profit

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Thank God for the week! 120% profit

Boss. Why don't you get the full strategy from the OP. It seems this half settings which you stole from the group isn't helping you as I thought.

Modified:
I suppose the first image was the result when you first started out. After mastering the strategy, you started performing well as seen in the second image. It's not bad sha. Still good for something gotten for free.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 6:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
FxMasterz:

Boss. Why don't you get the full strategy from the OP. It seems this half settings which you stole from the group isn't helping you as I thought.

Modified:
I suppose the first image was the result when you first started out. After mastering the strategy, you started performing well as seen in the second image. It's not bad sha. Still good for something gotten for free.
The settings only help me to know the end of waves; it complements my main main strategy which is Elliotwave theory, no. 1 strategy for serious and professional traders.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 9:06am On Nov 05, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

The settings only help me to know the end of waves; it complements my main main strategy which is Elliotwave theory, no. 1 strategy for serious and professional traders.

Yeah, I concur. His settings can help you spot reversal moments. He even has a very accurate setting on his main chart now that gives precise entry and exit times once the waves have ended.

The results in his group are absolutely magical.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2022
Best Time to Trade Volatility 75 Index

12pm to 16pm GMT.

1pm to 5pm Nigerian Time.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2022
Traders are withdrawing. It's high time you started withdrawing too.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
Opportunity closing soon.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2022
HisSplendor:
Opportunity closing soon.

This is the strategy
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Please refund me. You decieved me.

Let the house judge the issue between me and this fellow called Kent.

1. I posted raw charts on the Telegram Group. The charts were for Windows 1 and 2.

2. I found out that some people copied the charts and never got back to me. Meanwhile, I didn't post the original Main Chart.

3. Upon discoverbg the raw charts, I deleted them not knowing that some 2 charts remained.

4. Kent came today, posted a chart to me and asked if it's the same as what I'll sell to him.

5. I looked at the chart and wondered how he got it. He then posted a link to the chart.

6. I went there and found 2 undeleted raw charts in my group . I deleted them, I then knew why patronage waa low.

7. In response to Kent's queries, since my original Main Chart and tweaks isn't on his version, I told the one I'll sell to him is different.

8. Kent paid. I sent him the full settings. A long post containing several screenshots and explanations of the tweak.

7. Kent, without reading through everything, immediately said I sold him the same thing he posted to me. I told him it's different.

8. Kent went ahead to apply the indicators on MT5. He didn't know how to fix the envelope on Chart Window 1.

9. He chatted me up and I was in his inbox giving him directions.

10. I asked him if he's new to trading and whether he's a newbie so I can know how to guide him.

11. There was a typo. Kent read 'Are you new to reading?' He flared up and made the mater public.

12. Next thing, he's going to spoil my business on Nairaland. Next, he claimed I deceived him. Next, he's asking for a refund.

Everyone here should put himself in mine and Kent's shoes. In what way have I defrauded or deceived Kent?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 7:05pm On Nov 05, 2022
HisSplendor:

Let the house judge the issue between me and Kent.

1. I posted raw charts here. The charts were for Windows 1 and 2. I kmow everyone remembered.

2. I found out that some people copied the charts and never got back to me. Meanwhile, I didn't post the original Main Chart.

3. I deleted those charts not knowing that some 2 charts remained.

4. Kent came today, posted a chart to me and asked if it's the same as what I'll sell to him.

5. I looked at the chart and wondered how he got it. He then posted a link to the chart.

6. I went there and found 2 charts. I deleted them snd knew why patronage waa low.

7. Since my original Main Chart and tweaks isn't on Kent's version, I told Kent mine is different.

8. Kent paid. I sent him the full settings. A long post containing several screenshots and explanations of the tweak.

7. Kent, without reading through everything, immediately said I sold him the same thing he posted to me. I told him it's different.

8. Kent went ahead to apply the indicators on MT5. He didn't know how to fix the envelope on chart window 1.

9. He chatted me up and I was in.his inbox giving him directions.

10. I asked him if he's new to trading and whether he's a newbie so I can know how to guide him.

11. There was a typo. Kent read 'Are you new to reading?' He flared up and made the mater public.

12. Next thing, he's going to spoil my business on Nairaland. Next, he claimed I deceived him. Next, he's asking for a refund.

Everyone here should put himself in mine and Kent's shoes. In what way have I defrauded or deceived Kent?

Before they judge.

Let me tell them that:

1. You blurr all the charts here so that no one can see the settings until they pay.

2. The charts you blur contains the exact settings and all the dashboard and any one that sees has the strategy.

3. By your mistake, you didn't blurr one of the charts and posted it on the group.

4. I saw it, show it to you and asked you, 'Hope this is not what I will get after payment?

5. You said absolutely it's different.

6. I paid. You gave me the settings that contained exactly that same thing I asked you. And went ahead to delete the screenshot because you know that once I post it here, every one will know you decieved me.

7. People should know that all the screenshots and video he posted here are blurr. If he said the one I saw and send to him before I buy is not the right one,

8. It means that he has been decieving every body by posting fake screenshots and blurr them.

9. If he blurs them so that we can pay to get the settings, he should refund me because I already saw the settings and he decieved me so that I can pay.

10. It is his mistake, he can't punish me for his own mistake.

11. I have not gone to nairaland yet, but it's a promise if he keep insisting that he won't refund me.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is the account number I paid into after he decieved me.

Amberline Crypto Academy

Wema Bank

I will go ahead to drop the settings he gave him so that you all can judge
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 8:48pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Before they judge.

Let me tell them that:

1. You blurr all the charts here so that no one can see the settings until they pay.

2. The charts you blur contains the exact settings and all the dashboard and any one that sees has the strategy.

3. By your mistake, you didn't blurr one of the charts and posted it on the group.

4. I saw it, show it to you and asked you, 'Hope this is not what I will get after payment?

6. I paid. You gave me the settings that contained exactly that same thing I asked you. And went ahead to delete the screenshot because you know that once I post it here, every one will know you decieved me.

7. People should know that all the screenshots and video he posted here are blurr. If he said the one I saw and send to him before I buy is not the right one,

8. It means that he has been decieving every body by posting fake screenshots and blurr them.

9. If he blurs them so that we can pay to get the settings, he should refund me because I already saw the settings and he decieved me so that I can pay.

11. I have not gone to nairaland yet, but it's a promise if he keep insisting that he won't refund me.

Man I'm in the group. I'm also a buyer of the strategy. Your main chart isn't the same as his. So, you're wrong on that.

Additionally, it's not a good nature for you to be angry that you paid for something that's being sold. Besides he also gave you 50% discount as he claimed.

I think you should check yourself. Is this how Jah taught you to behave? The man has been good. He gave me discounts too, and I must confess, I'm enjoying his strategy. If you allow it to get to many hands, you spoil business for us and yourself. The strategy you're holding can make you rich, but if many people should get it, it will be blocked and rendered unprofitable by the Brokers. Review your decision. It's bad news for all traders. Not him alone.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by FxMasterz: 8:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Before they judge.

Let me tell them that:

Abeg no spoil things for us o. The strategy wey we dey enjoy, na im you wan throw open like that?

Abeg chill.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by RoyalDiadems: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Amberline Crypto Academy

Wema Bank

Baba calm down. A seller is pained when he can't get paid for his goods while people are taking it for free. Even if the settings are the same as you claimed, you should find solace in the fact that you got it for half the price. Coming on a public forum to destroy someone who helped you just because of small differences is bad. Don't sow a seed that would make God chase helpers away from you. If you have issues with him, resolve it privately. Honestly, to be sincere, he hasn't wronged you. He only applied Wisdom as a seller. Al sellers would do the same. No seller is happy when someone is going away with this money. And if he already gave you discounts as someone said above, the guy already tried.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Amberline Crypto Academy

Wema Bank

Guy, i was watching the whole drama in the group. I thought you would say his strategy didn't work but no. You are only pained because he wisely collected his money from you. You too would have done the same to someone who wants to carry your money away. If I were you ill be content that I didn't pay the full 10k. I'll still thank God for my 5k gain.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 10:09pm On Nov 05, 2022
He is just deceiving people and collecting money.

His claim that it's 100% all the time is only on backtest. This is because he inserted macd into RSI framewindow and lower band of envelope into another RSI

Now if you backtest it, it will be super because depending on the height of the candles in your mt4, the macd will also touch point 10/90 of the RSI.

And the lower arm of envelope will do the same.

So it Never works as he claimed.

He lies a lot. He only makes money from your 10,000 naira he sells.

He knows it doesn't work in real trading.

He even added MA and upper arm of envelope just to fool newbies.

� Let my mumu be a lesson to others

To get the settings

Put RSI and inside the RSI add lower arm of envelope.

In window 2 put RSI and inside RSI add macd.

In the main window

Add upper arm of envelope and simple Moving average.

Just do it and see it's nonsense
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

His claim that it's 100% all the time is only on backtest. This is because he inserted macd into RSI framewindow and lower band of envelope into another RSI

Now if you backtest it, it will be super because depending on the height of the candles in your mt4, the macd will also touch point 10/90 of the RSI.

To get the settings

In the main window

Hahaha, this is fake already.

Liar!! You came here to lie because I wisely collected money from you for my intellectual property which you wanted to steal away for free.

Below are real trading results from buyers.

Someone who took the strategy for free like you wanted to do, has been posting his trading results here daily as a way of paying back. That's someone with conscience.

As i said to you on Telegram, you'll reap what you sow. You shall labour but you shall never reap! Mark my words!

You shall be lied against and you shall never be defended.

These curses will not happen to you if everything you said here is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 10:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
HisSplendor:

Hahaha, this is fake already.

Liar!! You came here to lie because I wisely collected money from you for my intellectual property which you wanted to steal away for free.

Below are real trading results from buyers.

Someone who took the strategy for free like you wanted to do has been posting his trading results here daily as a way of paying back. That's someone with conscience.

As i said to you on Telegram, you'll reap what you sow. You shall labour but you shall never reap! Mark my words!

You shall be lied against and you shall never be defended. This curse will not happen to you if everything you said here is the truth.

I dont know why you are cursing. if it is by curse just know that if i did you wrong, it is the curse that they cursed you that the universe used me to fulfull. so the circle has ended.

but see, i did not wrong you. i got the settings and you lied to me just for small payment. and upon that still dey curse. omo you get mind oo.

i invite prospective buyers to set the settings below and check if my testimony is not right?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 11:01pm On Nov 05, 2022
The signal line is the same. it becomes valid depending on the position of the candles in the chart.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 11:37pm On Nov 05, 2022
Everyone should understand that chart windows 1 and 2 are not the main parts of the strategy. The Main Chat is the real deal.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by EruditeSupport: 1:30am On Nov 06, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

To get the settings

In the main window

I am a beneficiary of his Strategy. I bought it too. I can affirmatively ṣay everything you said up there is crap!

Even the video you posted isn't it.

I don't know what you intend to gain from being evil.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 1:34am On Nov 06, 2022
Jahlivesforever:
The signal line is the same. it becomes valid depending on the position of the candles in the chart. in number screeshot, it was close. in number i scrolled baack and the position of the signal changes.

this guy dey trick people

Such an awful attitude. Why lie to make a point? This type of character is dubious. People like me can't ever trust you again.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Rosemaiden(f): 1:40am On Nov 06, 2022
Jahlivesforever:
The signal line is the same. it becomes valid depending on the position of the candles in the chart. in number screeshot, it was close. in number i scrolled baack and the position of the signal changes.

Lori iro.

Who you resemble? Na your mama or your Papa? One of them must be very dubious like you. I dey the group, I no talk but I go talk for Nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Royalmaidens: 1:47am On Nov 06, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Lol. But this isn't the content of what he's selling.

You claim Jah lives forever but you are doing exactly opposite to Jah's teachings. You don't fear Jah. In spite of the counsel I gave you, you still came here to spew lies in a bid to score a point. This is detestable.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by CrystalBliss: 1:57am On Nov 06, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

I dont know why you are cursing. if it is by curse just know that if i did you wrong, it is the curse that they cursed you that the universe used me to fulfull. so the circle has ended.

but see, i did not wrong you. i got the settings and you lied to me just for small payment. and upon that still dey curse. omo you get mind oo.

i invite prospective buyers to set the settings below and check if my testimony is not right?

Man remove it. You're not destroying the OP but all of us. The moment the settings proliferate, brokers would block it and it would no longer function. Even you wouldn't be able to make money with it.
Fear village people o. This is something that should make you rich for life. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 7:14am On Nov 06, 2022
This strategy will make you rich.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Elliotwaveforec: 7:15am On Nov 06, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

Guy, if you are new to Forex, let's know; so that the OP can put you through on how to place the settings on the chart. Please, kindly remove the chart; though settings not correctly placed

Make I give you one sure signal based on Elliotwave and the settings.
Short NU 5932 SL 5940, TP at your discretion.

1 Like

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by jidowu84: 7:25am On Nov 06, 2022
If I want to go by the screenshot the op sent as testimony, he shouldn't be begging for people's 10k by now, your happy customers would have funded you deriv. Nigerians are very nice people. If it's another country, the op would be in soup by now. How on earth can you claim envelope 7 (lower band) and macd (100,2,1), as your intellectual property? That is so absurd!
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 11:43pm On Nov 06, 2022
jidowu84:
If I want to go by the screenshot the op sent as testimony, he shouldn't be begging for people's 10k by now, your happy customers would have funded you deriv. Nigerians are very nice people. If it's another country, the op would be in soup by now. How on earth can you claim envelope 7 (lower band) and macd (100,2,1), as your intellectual property? That is so absurd!

This your post get as e be. Your ignorance is nauseating.

Visit his group now, see things for yourself. Even Jahlivesforever has apologised to the OP in the group.

The indicators are not his intellectual properties but what he used them to produce are definitely his, okay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recharge Card Business / Naira Inches To N280 Per US Dollar / Do You Know The Founder Of Access Bank And The 45th Richest Man In From Edo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.