Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy (2782 Views)

Why Do People Who Are Extremely Wealthy Still Go On to steal? / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Firstbank Of Nigeria: Did I Lost Money To Payarena On ATM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by am4truth(m): 7:30am On Nov 07, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

I dont know why you are cursing. if it is by curse just know that if i did you wrong, it is the curse that they cursed you that the universe used me to fulfull. so the circle has ended.

but see, i did not wrong you. i got the settings and you lied to me just for small payment. and upon that still dey curse. omo you get mind oo.

i invite prospective buyers to set the settings below and check if my testimony is not right?

People like you make it difficult for others to get help. You are making all this noise all because of 5k.....after the guy gave you 50 percent discount.

Pls for your own good... Change your way of life.... You aren't a good person.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by jidowu84: 10:04am On Nov 07, 2022
Bossdave:

This your post get as e be. Your ignorance is nauseating.

Visit his group now, see things for yourself. Even Jahlivesforever has apologised to the OP in the group.

The indicators are not his intellectual properties but what he used them to produce are definitely his, okay.

SOME BLACK INK HAVE DROPPED INTO YOUR BRAIN. HOW ON EARTH DID MY POST CONCERNS YOU? ARE YOU THE OP?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Bossdave: 10:07pm On Nov 07, 2022
jidowu84:

SOME BLACK INK HAVE DROPPED INTO YOUR BRAIN. HOW ON EARTH DID MY POST CONCERNS YOU? ARE YOU THE OP?

Hahahaha, see attitude. From your response, the whole world already knows whose brains contain black ink
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 2:19pm On Nov 11, 2022
The team has given me the permission to resell the strategy.

The price is no longer 10k naira but it's 2k for only this month.

Search the telegram groups name and join
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
I have the full permission to share the strategy here for the sake of youth empowerment.

One of the Admin make 7.5 million naira from the strategy.

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
The next update will be released tommorrow. I will be the addition of bollinger band to the indicator. settings (3)
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by MFGCooperative: 4:30pm On Nov 11, 2022
HisSplendor:
Be Patient to Read to the End if You Want to Become a Wealthy Trader
This is for all traders in all Markets using any Time Frame on any Instrument. This is a detailed information an a strategy that is 100% accurate. You cannot use it and not be rich. I call it the Almighty Strategy. I have detailed the strategy below with graphical illustrations:

Spotting an Up Trend

Look at the image below, and observe the Indicator Window in the Yellow Grid. You will see 2 lines - a green line and a red line. Whenever these 2 lines converge as seen in the image, price must go up (take note of the 2 spots circled in purple colour on the 2 lines). I mean the word MUST. It is 100% sure that the price will go up because it always does. There is a spot both lines must reach before you enter the market. I will show you the spot.

Whenever these 2 lines converge, be 100% certain that price is going up.

Spotting a Down Trend

Looking at the same image below, take note of the white circles within the yellow grid. You would observe that the green line and the red line are diverging. They're separating from each other. There's a certain spot these 2 lines would reach in their separation. Once they reach these spots, the price must come down. Also, take note of the word MUST. The price comes down 100% of the time. I will show you these spots too.

Whenever these 2 lines diverge, be 100% certain that price is going down.

It is an 100% accurate strategy. That is why I call it the Almighty Strategy because it wins all the time in every market. It doesn't matter what you are trading. You trade any market confidently and make money everyday. I mean sure money. It works for all time frames.

I have uploaded several illustrative images to help you see how it works and its absolute accuracy.

The Indicators are free.

Having this strategy can help you build your dream house, buy your dream car, and live your dream life.

Just revealed to me by my mentor out of sympathy after I blew my account. Now I know why my mentor is so wealthy.

N.B: I have created a group on Telegram[/b] where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

Join The Group if You Fall Into Any of These 3 Categories Below:
1. You want to learn the strategy.
2. You want to subscribe to my Free Signal Services.
3. You want to partner with me to develop this strategy into a private trading robot.
4. You want to win your Prop Firm Challenge and trade profitably thereafter.

Use this to trade Forex, Crypto, Binary Options, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Securities, Indices, etc. It catches Spikes and gives you profits even in spikes.

Feel free to ask me any question.

N.B: If you know nothing about trading, you can join the group. I will teach you how to trade for free.

To join the group, message @totalcureadmin1 on Telegram to add you to the Wealthy Traders Group on Telegram.

Thank you.

Note:

There are 3 Chart windows to this strategy. The Main Chart, Chart Window 1 and Chart Window 2.

For the sake of protecting the strategy, I'll demonstrate only Chat Windows 1 and 2. The Main Chart is the most important part of the strategy. It's the one that tells you accurate entry and exit points for your trade positoons. You'll never enter a market too late or exit to early as a result of the magical accuracy of the Main Chart.

Butt, right now, I'll only demonstrate Chart Windows 1 and 2.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
HisSplendor:
This is for all traders in all Markets using any Time Frame on any Instrument. This is a detailed information an a strategy that is 100% accurate. You cannot use it and not be rich. I call it the Almighty Strategy. I have detailed the strategy below with graphical illustrations:

Spotting an Up Trend

Look at the image below, and observe the Indicator Window in the Yellow Grid. You will see 2 lines - a green line and a red line. Whenever these 2 lines converge as seen in the image, price must go up (take note of the 2 spots circled in purple colour on the 2 lines). I mean the word MUST. It is 100% sure that the price will go up because it always does. There is a spot both lines must reach before you enter the market. I will show you the spot.

Spotting a Down Trend

Looking at the same image below, take note of the white circles within the yellow grid. You would observe that the green line and the red line are diverging. They're separating from each other. There's a certain spot these 2 lines would reach in their separation. Once they reach these spots, the price must come down. Also, take note of the word MUST. The price comes down 100% of the time. I will show you these spots too.

It is an 100% accurate strategy. That is why I call it the Almighty Strategy because it wins all the time in every market. It doesn't matter what you are trading. You trade any market confidently and make money everyday. I mean sure money. It works for all time frames.

I have uploaded several illustrative images to help you see how it works and its absolute accuracy.

The Indicators are free.

Having this strategy can help you build your dream house, buy your dream car, and live your dream life.

Just revealed to me by my mentor out of sympathy after I blew my account. Now I know why my mentor is so wealthy.

N.B: I have created a group called Wealthy Traders Nigeria where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

3. You want to partner with me to develop this strategy into a private trading robot.

Use this to trade Forex, Crypto, Binary Options, Stocks, Commodities, Futures, Securities, Indices, etc. It catches Spikes and gives you profits even in spikes.

N.B: If you know nothing about trading, you can join the group. I will teach you how to trade for free.

To join the group, message @totalcureadmin1 on Telegram to add you to the Wealthy Traders Group on Telegram.

Thank you.

Note:

There are 3 Chart windows to this strategy. The Main Chart, Chart Window 1 and Chart Window 2.

For the sake of protecting the strategy, I'll demonstrate only Chat Windows 1 and 2. The Main Chart is the most important part of the strategy. It's the one that tells you accurate entry and exit points for your trade positoons. You'll never enter a market too late or exit to early as a result of the magical accuracy of the Main Chart.

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=MFGCooperative post=118309428][/quote]
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
am4truth:

People like you make it difficult for others to get help. You are making all this noise all because of 5k.....after the guy gave you 50 percent discount.

Pls for your own good... Change your way of life.... You aren't a good person.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jahlivesforever:
I have the full permission to share the strategy here for the sake of youth empowerment.

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2022
HisSplendor:

Spotting an Up Trend

Spotting a Down Trend

The Indicators are free.

N.B: I have created a group called Wealthy Traders Nigeria where I would explain this strategy in fuller details to a few people.

Thank you.

Note:

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:01pm On Nov 11, 2022
FxMasterz:

Yeah, I concur. His settings can help you spot reversal moments. He even has a very accurate setting on his main chart now that gives precise entry and exit times once the waves have ended.

The results in his group are absolutely magical.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
HisSplendor:

Spotting an Up Trend

Spotting a Down Trend

The Indicators are free.

Thank you.

Note:

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:03pm On Nov 11, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

The settings only help me to know the end of waves; it complements my main main strategy which is Elliotwave theory, no. 1 strategy for serious and professional traders.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:05pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bossdave:

Man I'm in the group. I'm also a buyer of the strategy. Your main chart isn't the same as his. So, you're wrong on that.

Additionally, it's not a good nature for you to be angry that you paid for something that's being sold. Besides he also gave you 50% discount as he claimed.

I think you should check yourself. Is this how Jah taught you to behave? The man has been good. He gave me discounts too, and I must confess, I'm enjoying his strategy. If you allow it to get to many hands, you spoil business for us and yourself. The strategy you're holding can make you rich, but if many people should get it, it will be blocked and rendered unprofitable by the Brokers. Review your decision. It's bad news for all traders. Not him alone.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2022
Bossdave:

Such an awful attitude. Why lie to make a point? This type of character is dubious. People like me can't ever trust you again.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:08pm On Nov 11, 2022
Jahlivesforever:

I want more people to see it so that Brokers can block it immediately. It won't affect my buyers. I have better things for them.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=HisSplendor post=118310258][/quote]
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2022
HisSplendor:

Let the house judge the issue between me and this fellow called Kent.

1. I posted raw charts on the Telegram Group. The charts were for Windows 1 and 2.

2. I found out that some people copied the charts and never got back to me. Meanwhile, I didn't post the original Main Chart.

3. Upon discoverbg the raw charts, I deleted them not knowing that some 2 charts remained.

4. Kent came today, posted a chart to me and asked if it's the same as what I'll sell to him.

5. I looked at the chart and wondered how he got it. He then posted a link to the chart.

6. I went there and found 2 undeleted raw charts in my group . I deleted them, I then knew why patronage waa low.

7. In response to Kent's queries, since my original Main Chart and tweaks isn't on his version, I told the one I'll sell to him is different.

8. Kent paid. I sent him the full settings. A long post containing several screenshots and explanations of the tweak.

7. Kent, without reading through everything, immediately said I sold him the same thing he posted to me. I told him it's different.

8. Kent went ahead to apply the indicators on MT5. He didn't know how to fix the envelope on Chart Window 1.

9. He chatted me up and I was in his inbox giving him directions.

10. I asked him if he's new to trading and whether he's a newbie so I can know how to guide him.

11. There was a typo. Kent read 'Are you new to reading?' He flared up and made the mater public.

12. Next thing, he's going to spoil my business on Nairaland. Next, he claimed I deceived him. Next, he's asking for a refund.

Everyone here should put himself in mine and Kent's shoes. In what way have I defrauded or deceived Kent?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by HisSplendor: 5:11pm On Nov 11, 2022
RoyalDiadems:

Baba calm down. A seller is pained when he can't get paid for his goods while people are taking it for free. Even if the settings are the same as you claimed, you should find solace in the fact that you got it for half the price. Coming on a public forum to destroy someone who helped you just because of small differences is bad. Don't sow a seed that would make God chase helpers away from you. If you have issues with him, resolve it privately. Honestly, to be sincere, he hasn't wronged you. He only applied Wisdom as a seller. Al sellers would do the same. No seller is happy when someone is going away with this money. And if he already gave you discounts as someone said above, the guy already tried.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 8:02am On Nov 12, 2022
To get the strategy at 2000 naira only join telegram group

https://t. me/totalcureadmin

Remove the space after t.
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Royalmaidens: 8:41am On Nov 12, 2022
Jahlivesforever:
To get the strategy at 2000 naira only join telegram group

https://t. me/totalcureadmin

Remove the space after t.

Scammer!!

Scammer!!!

Scammer!!!!

Are you kidding me?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by Jahlivesforever: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2022
Royalmaidens:

Scammer!!

Scammer!!!

Scammer!!!!

Are you kidding me?

Christiana Jonathans! Christana Jonathans!! how many times did I call you?

Can you not concentrate on your ashawo business?

Who did I scam.

Admin authorize me to resell after I bought. What's your problem?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by ILuvMerije(f): 12:44am On Nov 14, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:
Thank God for the week! 120% profit
Please help me with a strategy. I have lost quite a lot
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by ILuvMerije(f): 12:49am On Nov 14, 2022
Rosemaiden:

Lori iro.

Who you resemble? Na your mama or your Papa? One of them must be very dubious like you. I dey the group, I no talk but I go talk for Nairaland.
Abeg, is the strategy truely working?
Re: Ever Lost Money Trading? This Information Will Make You Extremely Wealthy by XAUBulls: 3:03am On May 18, 2023
HisSplendor:
Best Time to Trade Volatility 75 Index

12pm to 16pm GMT.

1pm to 5pm Nigerian Time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Care! What A Hoax, Those Guys Should Be Sent Packing. / Popcorn Machine / Best Bank For Opening A Corporate Account In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.