Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo (31067 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / Tinubu Is In London, Because He Cant Rest In Nigeria-ayo Oyalowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Akmahoghany: 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
floss:
Nigerians please allow Tinubu to Rest in peace...you guys refused....
Now they have flown him to London where he'll rest in peace...

May he rest in peace...Amen

If anyone counters me, he/she knows what he/she meant...I only amplified what was written.

I wish you what you wished him.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Jnrprince1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
floss:

If anyone counters me, he/she knows what he/she meant...I only amplified what was written.
You're mad
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
CSTRR:

I just wish I had the power to know where you buy stuff.

I don't mind paying the sellers there to mark up your prices.

So that when inflation bites, and Nigerians are facing 50% increase in their cost of living, yours would be 100%.

Kini nwi, u and who dey do social media ranting
Swerve jor
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Talktalk2022: 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is that your comeback ?
You sound dumb & senseless . You are not a smart human being . I’m ashamed on your behalf.

moyosore32:

Guy rest, he wasn’t getting enuf rest in Lagos so what prompted his decision to travel out of d country as the news stated, if u can’t understand that simple thing then it’s you who’s even more stupid...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Anwons(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Not yet a president, he is feeling disturbed, what will happen if he finally becomes president? The stress in presidency will later make him to run away from the earth

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Blaqputin(m): 7:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
genesishouse:
From rest in london to rest in perfe..............................
That's not how to spell piece... grin
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Godi25(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
floss:

Amen ooo
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
SmartPolician:
Tinubu is just a continuation of Buhari episode, which is full of incompetence, cluelessness, constant travels and medical tourism.

Campaigns haven't started yet, but he has already started delegating his duties to his terroristic running mate.

People are actually right: Tinubu is just a placeholder for Shettima
May affliction never rise a second time.Buhari the vegetable is enough for a lifetime.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Is that your comeback ?
You sound dumb & senseless . You are not a smart human being . I’m ashamed on your behalf.

Taleleyi, bobo japa jor
U and who dey do online ranting
Koshi si iwaju

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Talktalk2022: 7:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Learn to spell correctly.
Senseless boy.

moyosore32:
As I enter ds thread, d first 10 e diots I read their comment were all blabbing and ranting, Tinubu this and that, cussing anyone and everyone who supports Tinubu meanwhile these so called e diots aren’t able to make a valid point as to why their candidates is d nest man for d job oyher than cussing others who’s giving their support to other candidates
Na ds so called e diots wise pass for Internet these days, meaning that whatever their own opinion is, as per Sodiq ologbon and others must follow
Eran ni eyin omo zombiedients wonyi, iyalaya yin breakfast yin load

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Talktalk2022: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
Still weak & not funny nor smart .

Dry small boy.

moyosore32:

Taleleyi, bobo japa jor
U and who dey do online ranting
Koshi si iwaju

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by zeyt: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bullshit! Everyone knows he is sick seeking medical attention.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Tinubu is just an entitled mofo. He thinks because buhari did it at old age he can also do it. But forget that buhari was a military man same as OBJ with rigorous training.

Tinubu is a civilian who took lots of drugs during his youthful age. Baba is old and not fit, he thought been a president is beans.

Urchins said wait till campaign, oya campaign don start dem don postpone indefinite.

Only a wicked person will want a tinubu presidency. Nigeria current state needs a very sound and healthy person.

Obi is best
Hurricane Buhari is enough for a lifetime.We don't need another round of affliction.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by frog12: 7:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
medical check
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by hope4nigeria(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
floss:

who wan counter you, even his supporters are speechless.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by stanluiz(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
He is not president already yet he is resting ? What happens if he became president ?

How can he handle the problems facing the nation if he is elected? When he is not physically and mentally fit for the job.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Celly2020: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Rest in peace
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Honestfrend: 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ogun kill ona... Sick man that went for treatment..

Nigeria that he was born and wanted to rule in his dream is too hot for him to rest.

Anyone fighting, campaigning for a sick man to be president over healthy people will fall into the same sickness that befall the person he/she is campaigning for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by slowice(m): 7:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hahahaha no rest for the wicked
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by jjxxx: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
�� ���� �� ��� �� ���� �� ����� �� ������ �� ���� �� �� ������� ���������. ������
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by chaloskyx: 7:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
And who told you Nigerians would let you rest when you are president? you think being the president is for you to be loafing around and this is the man SW are presenting to take on the no 1 job in the country you can see you south westerners have goofed its only a person who sees the presidency as an ambition and not call to service that can say such if una like vote tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by nickyj19: 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
floss:

grin
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by graphics107: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Check and back
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Virtue signalling at it best.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by gulfer: 7:45pm On Sep 30, 2022
To rest from sleep or what exactly has he been doing Someone that cannot raise the party's flag or walk astride is taking a break to rest from doing what angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Tareq1105: 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
So he couldn't rest in Lagos they claimed he built ?

You cant be a Tinubu Supporter and won't look stupid in the eyes of sane Nigerians

Do you have to insult?
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by obinto: 7:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://dailynigerian.com/tinubu-london-resting/
You mean to tell Nigerians that Tinubu needed to rest so bad that he had to go to London and couldn't be at the Scheduled Peace event for all political parties. These guys are saying to themselves. "Buhari did same, he was elected and re elected, No big deal". The joke is on Nigerians
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by 99persait(m): 7:51pm On Sep 30, 2022
Comderned battery no fit start new engine
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by ibechris(m): 7:52pm On Sep 30, 2022
Liars.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Obamaofusa: 7:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Chai
See the kind of candidate Wike and Makinde wants to support
May Tinubu never happen to Nigeria
Is it the Tinubu that happened to Lagos that it became the 5th economy in Africa you are talking about like that?
Shey na inside sufferness you wan die?
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Dalnadoni: 7:55pm On Sep 30, 2022
They don start the cloning process... If you know you know.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Honestfrend: 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
moyosore32:

Guy rest, he wasn’t getting enuf rest in Lagos so what prompted his decision to travel out of d country as the news stated, if u can’t understand that simple thing then it’s you who’s even more stupid...

Keep kwayet..

So no place for the whole Lagos and Abuja for him to rest.. Una go just dey open mouth dey talk trash..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shettima Calls Peter Obi “Gringory" Again (Video) / Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.