Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo (31070 Views)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / Tinubu Is Too Old To Lead Nigeria, He Is Supposed To Be Resting - Iyabo Ojo / Tinubu Is In London, Because He Cant Rest In Nigeria-ayo Oyalowo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Edoziesmart(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
moyosore32:
As I enter ds thread, d first 10 e diots I read their comment were all blabbing and ranting, Tinubu this and that, cussing anyone and everyone who supports Tinubu meanwhile these so called e diots aren’t able to make a valid point as to why their candidates is d nest man for d job oyher than cussing others who’s giving their support to other candidates
Na ds so called e diots wise pass for Internet these days, meaning that whatever their own opinion is, as per Sodiq ologbon and others must follow
Eran ni eyin omo zombiedients wonyi, iyalaya yin breakfast yin load
You are the one blabbing because I can't see any meaningful thing in what you wrote. So in your rightful mind you supported Tinubu to travelled out even to be absent on a peace accord meeting. Does that show a competent candidate?
If he start resting in UK now 'cus his party members are coming to visit him regularly without giving him breathing space, I wonder what he will do when he successfully become the president carrying Nigeria problem on his head.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by olisaEze(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Signing of the peace accord is on the official INEC calendar schedule, so which wan is the excuse that he received an invite late, it did not originate this year na! All their excuses since have been so unintelligent, what’s wrong with the people in this party sef! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by RightChannel: 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
May the body and soul of Mr Tinubu Rest well in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by hohafrank(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
Keep deceiving yourself.Is he more workaholic than Peter Obi who has been in almost all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria and beyond?
Antelope have not been shot,it is bringing out maggots.
You enemies of this country will be sent to political oblivion come next year after Obi has been sworn in as the president of federal republic of Nigeria by the grace of God.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by nasbidemi(m): 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Maduguri na nice place to rest why london

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Konjiboii: 8:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
So basically he is sick

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by stephenponti(m): 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Lionnation: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://dailynigerian.com/tinubu-london-resting/
the man have already started resting even when he not even became the president, if he start now to rest when will he wake up to work
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by OBIGS(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
We need a president that can find rest in Nigeria
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Still weak & not funny nor smart .

Dry small boy.

Mtcheeew
Iffa answer u again mk I bend omo eru
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Edoziesmart(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Obamaofusa:

Is it the Tinubu that happened to Lagos that it became the 5th economy in Africa you are talking about like that?
Shey na inside sufferness you wan die?
That was when he was healthy and fit for the job. Tinubu is a good leader just that old age is not by his side any longer. He is currently after his health to prolong his life and not to rule Nigeria the same way he ruled Lagos.
That's why we want him to rest so that Osibanjo will contest for the presidential election, but his greediness and quest for power didn't allow him to step down and push Osibanjo forward.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Babadem007: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tinubu is a replica of Bihari, ...the truth is that timubu is sick, ....and he has flawn out for medical treatment, ...stop fulling urself because you were giving a job....so many negative things will happen if tinubu win this election...
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Timatayo1: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Let him rest well iro po
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by BABANGBALI: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
All liars would go to hell
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Lionnation: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Akmahoghany:

I wish you what you wished him.
bro he didn't wish him anything read his comment again, this time with Brain if it's functional, he only said the same thing your party said
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Honestfrend:

Keep kwayet..

So no place for the whole Lagos and Abuja for him to rest.. Una go just dey open mouth dey talk trash..

Kini nwi
So somebody’s choice of where to spend his personal time alone resting is your own headache
Ok o
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by themanderon: 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
A man that should have left the stage for Osinbajo but his greed is bigger than the entire universe. Now look at him making a fool of himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Lionnation: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
moyosore32:

Kini nwi
So somebody’s choice of where to spend his personal time alone resting is your own headache
Ok o
not someone telling me to vote for him so that he will work for me, when I call him fir interview he will give excuses why he will not come because he is resting who does that
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by maestroferddi: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
kettykings:
May God give him the wisdom to leave the stage now that the ovation is highest , any thing after now will be a big defeat ad disgrace that will rubbish him for the rest of his life
As simple as it stands...

He has to accept that he was never destined to be president.

There is no how he can overcome the slew of controversies and baggages to emerge as president....

Abdullahi Adamu and the likes Odigie-Oyegun saw this coming but Tinubu's desperation and sense of entitlement wouldn't let him face reality...

Dem go use am wipe floor as soon as the campaigns swing into serious business...

Lagos and the national scene are two different propositions...
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Talktalk2022:
Learn to spell correctly.
Senseless boy.

Lmao!!!
U no even get level, u don baff
Koshi si iwaju seh
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Lionnation:
not someone telling me to vote for him so that he will work for me, when I call him fir interview he will give excuses why he will not come because he is resting who does that

Well he’s resting now and that’s all that matters to him as prescribed by his physician, so his choice of where to achieve that is nobody’s business imo
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Work in Nigeria rest in London your fellow man built...ok o, let me dust my PVC again.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by moyosore32: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
Edoziesmart:

You are the one blabbing because I can't see any meaningful thing in what you wrote. So in your rightful mind you supported Tinubu to travelled out even to be absent on a peace accord meeting. Does that show a competent candidate?
If he start resting in UK now 'cus his party members are coming to visit him regularly without giving him breathing space, I wonder what he will do when he successfully become the president carrying Nigeria problem on his head.

Guy u no fit understand cos u deluded
Get off my mention omo ase
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Originalsly: 8:25pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmmmm.... there's nowhere in Nigeria he can rest..... not even those wonderful resorts posted here on NL. Wow!
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Yoighaman(m): 8:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
So he couldn't rest in Lagos they claimed he built ?

You cant be a Tinubu Supporter and won't look stupid in the eyes of sane Nigerians

Honestly, their irritating stupidity is now a norm, it longer surprises anyone.
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by HolyPussy: 8:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
So he couldn't rest in Lagos they claimed he built ?

You cant be a Tinubu Supporter and won't look stupid in the eyes of sane Nigerians

Supporting Tinubu is nothing but a major first symptom of Senselessness.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Emdebby2: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
floss:
Nigerians please allow Tinubu to Rest in peace...you guys refused....
Now they have flown him to London where he'll rest in peace...

May he rest in peace...Amen

If anyone counters me, he/she knows what he/she meant...I only amplified what was written.
This comment got me laughing in Swahili...lol
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Emyogalanya: 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
Is he resting in peace?
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by ZombieSlayer1: 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
wallarwallar:

You are a fool with empty brain... Must u comment
The person you quoted asked very pertinent questions, but as an agbadorian that you are, you replied with insults because that's the only thing your little brain can process
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by bennyguytech: 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
What is wrong with all these Nigeria leaders that love another man's country better than theirs. If he becomes the president then, leadership by proxy.

Are Nigeria leaders as busy as King Charles?
Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Ekzoba(m): 8:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Na lie oooo

Re: Tinubu Is Resting In London - Ayo Oyalowo by Fearyourcreator: 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
genesishouse:
From rest in london to rest in perfe..............................
Haaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

INEC’s Power To Return Candidate Dangerous — Wole Olanipekun / Tinubu May Travel Out As Northern Youths Seek Probe Of Buhari’s Aides / Osun Monarch, Olowu Of Kuta Issues Warning To Asari Dokubo Over Oil Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.