Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate (42149 Views)

LASG Reconstructs Iyana-Era Road, Opens Road To Motorists (Pictures) / Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / Dilapidated Nature Of Ijoko Road, Ifo LG And Itoki Road In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Sonyboom765: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
The road is not constructed by Ikpeazu or Ugwuayi

God1000:
I hope the road will not collapse after six months
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by graham4us: 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Fake government, where in sango ijoko road is the construction going on..
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by mightyleks(m): 4:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ogun State we have the worst road in Nigeria..... Here in ota could have been worse if not for Living Faith Church (Winners)

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2022
www.nairaland.com/7359937/china-offers-huge-discount-indian
China offers discount to Indian businesses that settle their transactions in Chinese Yuan instead of US dollars.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:01pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ogun Yahoo Governor did this because of election.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by WaleLion96: 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
[na only one lane them go repairquote author=nlfpmod post=117144430]

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1575851600492769280[/quote]
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Didi2d(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Until they start building good, standard roads. creating and beautifying side walks.
Then I will take them serious

African leaders are wicked.

I am presently at Odofa, agbara. See how Nigerians are suffering, trekking long distance on muddy road, some trapped in old up. Just because some foolish leaders refused to construct road.

The annoying part is, they will come with bulldozer, bulldozer shops, scatter road, pour sand and the next thing they will leave. Living the roads worse than before

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Interesting2023: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pandev:
Good. Somehow, children of hate and perdition will still complain. Look at one of them up there, useless miscreants.

Just stf if u don't stay around that axis. People passing thru dat axis dey go thru shit for d past 3-4 years bcoz of neglect of the gov't. Now that the State Gov wants to seek re-election, he now understands he can take over d project on behalf of d FG to be hailed for it. I only blame d gullible people dat still fall for the games these politicians play with their sanity.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Ashirioluwa: 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
I don't know when Nigerians are going to be wise. This man is doing this project because of the coming election so he can get our votes. He will abandon this project immediately after the election.

His predecessor wasted 8 years on this same road, repairing only one part and leaving the other part unrepaired.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by frank14011991(m): 5:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
Guyman01:

Have you ever seen any South Easterners praising Gov Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi?
Igbos are not good at praise singing
but ikpeazu was re-elected after one bad tenure and he will still win his senatorial seat

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Msmither: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2022
Making roads without sewage system.

I give it a month and it will go back to its sorry state.
The kind of erosion that goes through that road is alarming, and since there are no sewage system, it floods the road and the road sinks in return.

Before you know it potholes develop and we are back to square one.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Edoziesmart(m): 5:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Guyman01:

Have you ever seen any South Easterners praising Gov Ikpeazu or Ugwuanyi?
Igbos are not good at praise singing
You are giving that lowlife cheap attention.
Ikpeazụ that people will soon stone if he manage enter Enyimba stadium to campaign even though he is the best governor Aba people will get since 1999 but he failed them as an ngwa man. For the Ugwuanyi of a governor I don't know what to tell him. He is a stup!d governor my state will ever have. I just wish the fake barrister he brought to replace him next year will not win, because they are all bird of a feather. I mean Barrister Mbah
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by weststoner(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
If na like this Lagos dey do road construction we no go get better roads abiodun is a big failure
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by onomeabuja: 5:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Election is just around the corner, so they need something to campaign with. This same road wey Okada man throw me inside gutter.

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by grandstar(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
I'm sure it's to ensure they win the coming elections next year. The worry now should be shoddy work and a lack of drains which led to the ruin of the road in the first place

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Germi9: 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pouring asphalt on the road no proper engineering touch,this is low budget,i will never celebrate mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Ekpekus(m): 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1575851600492769280
This tar go wash soon... the height from ground is small.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Prokaryote: 5:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Thought you said sango doesn't exist in Ogun state.....ur eye go clear next year, Dipe Eleyi abiodun is the worst Governor in the history of Ogun state.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by mabea: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hmm finally. A very backward state.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Tareq1105: 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
That's the only condition that would make me vote for you.

I demanded for 3 roads to be fixed as my conditions to vote Dapo Abiodun for 2nd term.

With this road, he's done 2 now. It's only Moore Junction to Obantoko Road that is left.

Hope Dapo Abiodun is reading this. Make una tell am o.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
but ikpeazu was re-elected after one bad tenure and he will still win his senatorial seat

I don't know why our brothers from the East are more interested in what happened in the south west than in their zone.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by twodee75: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
God1000:

I pray so as well.... The Joju road that he just constructed not up to 5mths is damage the road is yet to be commission ..... And is damage ......

2 Likes

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Tareq1105: 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
twodee75:

I pray so as well.... The Joju road that he just constructed not up to 5mths is damage the road is yet to be commission ..... And is damage ......

Let's be patient with him. Governance is not an easy task. Many projects and activities are competing for the meager resources of the state. Patient is the word.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Jungleluv5: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
God1000:
Bad belle bad mouth wey no dey see good things
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
You go think say he don repair all Ogun State. Smh.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by bigcee(m): 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
Pandev:
Good. Somehow, children of hate and perdition will still complain. Look at one of them up there, useless miscreants.
You're the useless mumu here. Just look at the low quality job they're doing and you dey talk nonsense. Na you papa I blame sha.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by Bekind123: 5:38pm On Sep 30, 2022
What kind of lies is this? May God forgive you. This same Abule Ijoko I went to on Sunday.
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by 9jaRealist: 5:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/dabiodunMFR/status/1575851600492769280

MEDIOCRE!
And why open gutters in the 21st century?!
angry
>

Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by oneMalik: 5:46pm On Sep 30, 2022
This is what you're expected to fix b4 now MUGU. Am still wondering why lazy people are always the ones governing this Ogun state .

anyway Weldon ELEYI of Ogun State .... but you guys need to tap from the glory of lagos state ASAP..... you dey dull me !
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by ufuosman(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
frank14011991:
south east governors are the luckiest set of people, their people are only concerned with what happens in other regions
grin grin grin you mean am? grin grin grin
Re: Governor Abiodun Constructs Sango Ota-Ijoko Road; Reconstructs Ota Tollgate by dododawa1: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Second useless GOVERNOR after Abia governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mother Of Two, Hassana Usman Dies In Airforce Helicopter Crash (Photo) / Harrison Chinedu Confirmed By Guinness World Records / Lady Involved In Ghastly Accident Moments After Taking Selfie In A Keke. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.