Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,446 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram (7319 Views)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by NewJ5(m): 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Popular Nigerian Instagram comedienne, Ada Jesus has used her new post to ask her fans on Instagram whether they would prefer to have a dinner date with or 1 million dollars in cash. She followed up her statement with new pictures of herself in a lovely outfit.
Click here to see more of her nude photos
https://www.weekly.bond/dinner-with-me-or-1-million-dollars-cash-comedienne-ada-jesus/

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will collect the money, then use small out of it to carry you as olosho
Wisdom go kill me one day

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Gentlechika(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

like DAT of king solomon.. grin grin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by detectivejones: 5:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Does she know what is a million dollars? Even for $100k I'll refuse a meal with you.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
Gentlechika:
like DAT of king solomon.. grin grin
Exactly grin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by jeromestarks: 6:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

You're wise. May diseases never go far from you my brother.
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Yo bro
I'm not the cause of your backwardness in life
I wish you the same

17 Likes

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Phcmayor(m): 6:48pm On Sep 30, 2022
This one just dey like Lagos base olosho
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by jeromestarks: 6:53pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bro
I wish you the same
Thanks bro. May trailer jam on 1st October my correct gee grin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by FManager(m): 6:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
NewJ5:
Popular Nigerian Instagram comedienne, Ada Jesus has used her new post to ask her fans on Instagram whether they would prefer to have a dinner date with or 1 million dollars in cash. She followed up her statement with new pictures of herself in a lovely outfit.
Click here to see more of her nude photos
https://www.weekly.bond/dinner-with-me-or-1-million-dollars-cash-comedienne-ada-jesus/

Useless olosho, will she even pay for such dinner, abeg $1m cool cash and I invest secure my future and get more cleaner and attractive baddies
����� grin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Nigerianization(m): 7:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
detectivejones:
Does she know what is a million dollars? Even for $100k I'll refuse a meal with you.

1k USD and I won't even go near her. Woman no dey freak some of us

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

May armed robbers discharge countless bullets to your skull by midnight my real gee

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by DanieleLorenzo: 7:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

May armed robbers discharge countless bullets to your skull by midnight my real gee
jeromestarks:

Orgasmgiver123:

Una dey craze ohh. gringringrin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2022
DanieleLorenzo:

Una dey craze ohh. gringringrin
No mind the guy
E wan dey use sweet mouth swear for me
E no know say I be LOV lord of vawulence

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by JerySmalls(m): 7:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Sue whoever did that makeup for you madam!
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by spencekat(m): 7:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will even prefer 100 dollar to you.

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by faceland: 8:05pm On Sep 30, 2022
I would collect $100 over this. She looks like a mess and lacks self awareness.

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by HolyMan12: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

You well so? grin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Sucre6: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
I will collect 100k self, what rubbish angry
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by HolyMan12: 8:07pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Yo bro
I wish you the same

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Slynation(m): 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2022
Funny enough some simps will pick Akpa Nsi to $1m...!! But it can never be me or my lineage!!

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by HolyMan12: 8:10pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

No mind the guy
E wan dey use sweet mouth swear for me
E no know say I be LOV lord of vawulence

The reason I kick people with my rain boot.

Damn nasty.... I'm out of here.

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by blinking001(m): 8:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
A womans vagina cannot be compared with the least denomination in any worst performing currency of any country. The vagina has no economic value. It is worthless.

Only foolish men with zero self esteem and high libido pay for sex. These group of men are a curse to humanity.

I get triggered when people ascribe monetary importance to a thing as worthless and inconsequential as a vagina.

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Streetmovement(m): 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This bitches be crazy

Even for a 100k I won't even talk to you again for the rest of my life...she probably doesn't even know what 1 million dollars worth in naira.

Fool

I put my money over my bitches anytime anyday.
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Allison012: 8:31pm On Sep 30, 2022
I thought this girl is dead

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Redstubpen: 8:39pm On Sep 30, 2022
; Do
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Namdosky(m): 8:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Expired ponmo
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Onucs(m): 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
blinking001:
A womans vagina cannot be compared with the least denomination in any worst performing currency of any country. The vagina has no economic value. It is worthless.

Only foolish men with zero self esteem and high libido pay for sex. These group of men are a curse to humanity.

I get triggered when people ascribe monetary importance to a thing as worthless and inconsequential as a vagina.

In a manner of speaking grin
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:57pm On Sep 30, 2022
HolyMan12:

The reason I kick people with my rain boot.

Damn nasty.... I'm out of here.

I double sight you bruv
Correct gee cool

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by jeromestarks: 9:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Thanks my gee. May you wake up with COVID-19 symptoms and monkey pox infection.
My you live the remaining part of this year in poverty my correct gee
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
$1m too much like this like this just gimme $3k

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:37pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

Thanks my gee. May you wake up with COVID-19 symptoms and monkey pox infection.
My you live the remaining part of this year in poverty my correct gee
May penury never leave your linage my gee
May amadioha strike you with madness my nigga
May yaba left reject you my guy
My man, thunder fire you

Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience / Cougars (sugar Mummies) And Toy Boys (boyfriends) / Getting Engaged @19