Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,431 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram (7356 Views)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Teenage Port Harcourt Girl Shares Her Own Nudes On Fb To Get Famous / Lady Posts Her Nudes On Twitter After England Lost To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Nilon: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
blinking001:
A womans vagina cannot be compared with the least denomination in any worst performing currency of any country. The vagina has no economic value. It is worthless.

Only foolish men with zero self esteem and high libido pay for sex. These group of men are a curse to humanity.

I get triggered when people ascribe monetary importance to a thing as worthless and inconsequential as a vagina.
yet men like you pay thru their nose to plug their penis into the same vagina you condemn.
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by blinking001(m): 10:26pm On Sep 30, 2022
Nilon:
yet men like you pay thru their nose to plug their penis into the same vagina you condemn.
Why are you pained? Why do i feel like this comment of yours is coming from a position of experience? Seems like most men you grew up with and know currently are low value men who pay women for owning a vagina. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Bouncing2(m): 10:27pm On Sep 30, 2022
Dis 1 don los' en brain eh..

Even for $500 ,, auntie I'll gladly refuse a meal with ye
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by dazzlingd(m): 11:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
I will collect the money, then use small out of it to carry you as olosho
Wisdom go kill me one day

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

wisdom will not kill you one day, you are wise
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2022
dazzlingd:

wisdom will not kill you one day, you are wise
Correct guy
I sight you
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Sweetvie: 12:39am On Oct 01, 2022
Is like she don't know how much is $1 million dollar to naira undecided
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by pussyeater(m): 12:48am On Oct 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Sense have kee you finish! Lol. Who go forfeit $1m for this evening newspaper?
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:03am On Oct 01, 2022
pussyeater:

Sense have kee you finish! Lol. Who go forfeit $1m for this evening newspaper?
Lol
No mind her
Maybe she thinks her toe toe is made of gold
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by gulfer: 4:49am On Oct 01, 2022
1 million over this bag of poo angry angry angry
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Vulcanheph(m): 5:20am On Oct 01, 2022
Does this b!tch realize that 1 million dollars is now over 720 million naira.

With that kind of money , I can get like a dozen of her type.

RUBBISH.
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Vulcanheph:
Does this b!tch realize that 1 million dollars is now over 720 million naira.

With that kind of money , I can get like a dozen of her type.

RUBBISH.
Pump the vawulence comrade
Nothing sweet reach early morning vawulence
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by BeanmanX(m): 5:56am On Oct 01, 2022
detectivejones:
Does she know what is a million dollars? Even for $100k I'll refuse a meal with you.
Lolx...$100k is much, even $1k I won't get close to her.

1 Like

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Soulsymbol99: 7:06am On Oct 01, 2022
Even baba God no go forgive me if I no collect the money cool who dinner epp undecided
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Baronthecelebri: 7:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Old cargo
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by baretalk: 7:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Alaigbo children, wayward and hungry, prostituting everywhere shamelessly like say only dem get pussy and ass. Stupid people.
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Russi: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2022
100,000 (naira) for suya is okay .[i][/i]
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by iHateFraudsters: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2022
detectivejones:
Does she know what is a million dollars? Even for $100k I'll refuse a meal with you.

$100k??

I'll choose $10k over her any day, any time, any where.

1 Like

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by temitope27(m): 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
detectivejones:
even for #10k

1 Like

Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

God bless you my gee. May your enemy die before u have a heroic death
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:08am On Oct 01, 2022
Borntosmoke:

God bless you my gee. May your enemy die before u have a heroic death
Brother man
You be correct person

Bar man, serve this man 1 casket of azul and 3 wraps of canadian loud
E deserve am
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Reggaemich(m): 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2022
This one, stretchmarks will full her thighs

I prefer money to her anytime,anyday

Who woman epp
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by GeneralOjukwu: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
angry
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by Gee64: 3:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
I will collect the $1m and run fast away from you before you use your charm remove am from my hand oh.
Re: Dinner With Me Or 1 Million Dollars Cash” As Ada Jesus Post Nudes On Instagram by steeltrust: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2022
Joke apart

You damn ugly cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Indians Don't Marry Black People / Your First Love: Questions About Your Experience / Why Do Guys Stop Loving Their Girlfriends After About 3 Years Of Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.