Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? (545 Views)

Has Your Babe Ever Refused You Kissing Her After Giving her Head / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / What's The cute name Your Babe Ever Called You That Made You Feel Very Special? (2) (3) (4)

Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by fineboynl(m): 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
I remembered I once dated a girl that wanted me to rough my hair. Although I'm a tough guy but I have a gentle kind of look and a guy that curb his hair. But this babe doesn't like curbed hair. She like rough kind of hair look on a guy, maybe either dreads or braids.

I kept on telling her I can't and maybe it's because of my old age. Although I use to carry rough hair when I was much younger as we use foam to twist it back then but not right now. she was like "old ke" if I know matured and old people that does it. I told her it's not about age kind of old but people age mentally differently. And to think the babe was 30 years at the time she said all that and it was the year 2019.

Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Check her well, I'm very sure she smokes marijuana too

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here

Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by VeryWickedGoat: 5:33pm On Sep 30, 2022
Tell her you love girls on gorimapa

Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by Qatar2022: 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
She's a child in old lady body
Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by detectivejones: 5:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
Any girl that ask you to change your look to a certain way is definitely eying another man with that look. My 2kobo.

Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Yeah
When I was a teen, I kept very thick afro.
My then crush kept on persuading and scoping me to lock the hair, but I no fit, the rate wey soldiers for our barracks take dey pursue and flog person wey sag no be here oh, talkless of person wey dread hair.
And my papa self go disorganize my face with slaps.

But right now, I braid my hair when ever I have a boxing bout and lose it after the bout.
Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by lesmarjan(f): 12:19pm On Oct 04, 2022
I am a hairstylist who try different braiding hairstyles of women's. I am a big fan of Indique braiding hair extensions as they blend easily on my customers.
[/quote] [quote author=Orgasmgiver123 post=117149295]Yeah
When I was a teen, I kept very thick afro.
My then crush kept on persuading and scoping me to lock the hair, but I no fit, the rate wey soldiers for our barracks take dey pursue and flog person wey sag no be here oh, talkless of person wey dread hair.
And my papa self go disorganize my face with slaps.

But right now, I braid my hair when ever I have a boxing bout and lose it after the bout.
Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2022
lesmarjan:
I am a hairstylist who try different braiding hairstyles of women's. I am a big fan of Indique braiding hair extensions as they blend easily on my customers.
Okay....
Where are you at?
Let's see if i can come over before my bout next week
Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by FundBet(m): 12:28pm On Oct 04, 2022
can I ask how old this babe was? OP don go dey do wetin Benin people dey call child abuse abi?
Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by Exxxgeee: 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
Yeah, this one that currently has a crush on me was literally begging me to fhx dreads as my next hairstyle...
Re: Guys Has Any Babe Ever Ask You To Carry Dreads Or Braids Your Hair? by InfinityFabric: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Tell her you love girls on gorimapa
Fatality!

Lady Sees Fiance Wedding Another Woman In Lagos, Tears His Suit / Where Love Can Be Found. / ‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA