Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,955 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA (497 Views)

Man Caught Allegedly Having Sex With Girlfriend In Bush (video) / "My Girlfriend Cooked Rice Inside Kettle For Me" - Man Says (Photo) / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA by y2jacob1: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2022
A Nigerian man, Ikeazota Chibuike has recounted how he and his girlfriend broke up after he raised the issue of doing Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) on all children after they get married.DNA, or deoxyribonucleic acid, is the hereditary material in humans and almost all other organisms...

https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/you-dont-trust-me-man-recounts-breakup-with-girlfriend-after-talk-of-dna/

follow us on Facebook for more
https://web.facebook.com/tncng

Follow us on twitter @thenewsc

Re: ‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA by zeuss: 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let her walk.
Re: ‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA by wallarwallar(m): 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2022
Can u imagine why she dey fear wen den never even marry. Very strong ting d earlier d better
Re: ‘you Don’t Trust Me’, Man Recounts Breakup With Girlfriend After Talk Of DNA by josephevergreen(m): 1:02pm On Nov 14, 2022
Let her go ..na them!!

God abeg�

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Best Way To End An Argument? / For Real She Was Enjoyng It LIVE In The Video / Opera Mini “shake Your Phone And Win” Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.