Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,587 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? (2017 Views)

Chinese Boss Caught Having Sex On Boardroom Table With A Junior Employee / Owner Warns Those Who Have Sex On His Car In Iju, Lagos (Photo) / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 30, 2022
grin

Some will come here to shout "Are Nairaland men not tired of creating thread about SEX, SEX AND SEX grin

We are never gonna be tired until seun sell Nairaland
.. hehe hehegrin

So back to the topic...

Which is better? Sex on the couch, table, chair or king size bed?

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2022
I tried sex in a dirty swimming pool the last time... it was lit grin

I also tried it sitting on a chair... my gawd... Good lord, that was it, I wrapped my arm around her waist... and she went bouncing vigorouslygrin

That was the best day of my broke jobless life grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Gofwane(m): 6:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Me, I prefer it on the roof of a 3 storey building on a very sunny Saturday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 30, 2022
Gofwane:
Me, I prefer it on the roof of a 3 storey building on a very sunny Saturday.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Timoleon(m): 6:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
All of it in progression or regression. Find someone who excites you sexually and whom you excite sexually, avoid each other periodically so that when you are with each other, the sexual tension is high. Take each other and fvck like rabbits all over the house.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by VeryWickedGoat: 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2022
Her inside the wardrobe with just her ass sticking out and u finish by pounding her right into the pile of clothes that she'll wash later.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by alukstea(m): 6:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
@Op

Have you tried on the air? Except a broken back you'd love it
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Brainmytool: 6:17pm On Sep 30, 2022
Bathroom with a running shower.
Pleasure pass pleasure. If u know, u know. grin
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2022
I think the next one should be in the kitchen, very close to the dish washer or gas cooker grin
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
alukstea:
@Op

Have you tried on the air? Except a broken back you'd love it
lol
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:16pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hehehe
I was busy pounding this girl inside the casket, suddenly everyone at the funeral started stoning me with flower vast

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by dhiqson(m): 8:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
Timoleon:
All of it in progression or regression. Find someone who excites you sexually and whom you excite sexually, avoid each other periodically so that when you are with each other, the sexual tension is high. Take each other and fvck like rabbits all over the house.

Flesh and blood hath not reveal this to you my brother!!!!!
See that sexual tension?
It's crazy
Fire cheesy
I thought i was crazy to just be seeing this lady three-month, now I've seen someone crazier than i am.
What you wrote is the fuckin truth
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by jeromestarks: 9:36pm On Sep 30, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe
I was busy pounding this girl inside the casket, suddenly everyone at the funeral started stoning me with flower vast

Damn... nasty... I'm out of here
My gee, may you pass away soon.
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Streetmovement(m): 9:42pm On Sep 30, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don do am for everywhere for my house

But I will go with the couch(You need slide your waist down to the edge of your couch by so doing your legs go balance for ground and Let her be on top while you grind the shit outta of her as she does same) and the bathroom(Doggystyle while she holds on to the shower handle but be careful make she no commot your shower keep for ground o due to intense pleasure)
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
jeromestarks:

My gee, may you pass away soon.
My gee, may you not wake up tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by peter8535: 10:13pm On Sep 30, 2022
Aje
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
BadRadio:
grin

Some will come here to shout "Are Nairaland men not tired of creating thread about SEX, SEX AND SEX grin

We are never gonna be tired until seun sell Nairaland
.. hehe hehegrin

So back to the topic...

Which is better? Sex on the couch, table, chair or king size bed?

grin

Everytime sex sex sex, is that all u came to the world to do? I just went through your page and I can see the irrelevant topics you've been creating since time Immemorial grin grin grin grin

I don't blame u, when u start feeding by yourself, you'll know how life is grin grin grin grin enjoy ur 'mom thank u' while it lasts boy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:09am On Oct 01, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Everytime sex sex sex, is that all u came to the world to do? I just went through your page and I can see the irrelevant topics you've been creating since time Immemorial grin grin grin grin

I don't blame u, when u start feeding by yourself, you'll know how life is grin grin grin grin enjoy ur 'mom thank u' while it lasts boy grin grin grin grin grin
u keep attacking me Upandan... are u working in harmony with my village people? If you like me just say it... there's some vacancy for a girlfriend in my life, u can apply.
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 01, 2022
Streetmovement:
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I don do am for everywhere for my house

But I will go with the couch(You need slide your waist down to the edge of your couch by so doing your legs go balance for ground and Let her be on top while you grind the shit outta of her as she does same) and the bathroom(Doggystyle while she holds on to the shower handle but be careful make she no commot your shower keep for ground o due to intense pleasure)
flesh and blood did not reveal this to you mate
Re: Which Is Better? Sex On The Couch, Table, Chair Or King Size Bed? by obo389(m): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2022
BadRadio:
I tried sex in a dirty swimming pool the last time... it was lit grin

I also tried it sitting on a chair... my gawd... Good lord, that was it, I wrapped my arm around her waist... and she went bouncing vigorouslygrin

That was the best day of my broke jobless life grin
Bro, I can tell you for a fact that you and that your babe don catch disease again

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Name Of This Woman , Sorry Snake / Nigerian Man Discovers A New River In Ireland Just Ike Mungo Park / How To Identify A Hoe In 20 Seconds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.