Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (2887 Views)

Should I Move On? / This Girl I'm Dating Forgot My Birthday, Should I Move On ? / How Do I Move On After My Friend's Death.. Still Hurts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by pansophist(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Rejection from a woman (or even anyone) should be like water on a duck's feather, you dust it off and move on. But to effectively move on, you must be a man with options, that's the catch. Rejection pains a lot when the rejecter knows you can not do better, and if you look deep inside your heart, that's exactly what is burning you. She is a prize, but the only prize you can get.

If you can easily get a woman way more attractive than her and can get her tomorrow, you won't be pained. In fact, she won't leave because your value that attracts other women will make her stay. I also guess you are young, probably in your 20s, if this is the case, then calm down and just focus on work. For men generally, the '20s are the age of rejection for the majority. In fact, there are more virgin males in their 20s than women. Men rule in their 30 and beyond, and women rule in their 20's/

Understand the game and stop having misplaced sadness. Pursue your destiny now like you die tomorrow so that in your 30s, you will be the eligible suitor's girls like your ex will be after. I confess dear brethren, it is sweet. grin

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Her rejection is merely a confirmation/result of your defeat status which you are probably not conscious of. Most likely because you haven't done the work to be attractive. The guy she left you for might have been you, years ago, who knows? I remember when I was in high school and the boyfriends of my female classmates will wait for them outside the school during closing hours, some come with cars, and some when you see them, they look so sophisticated.

Back then, I know say I didn't stand a chance, in fact, toasting no de mind sef because fear no gree us. The frustration on our faces then as boys, we are just expendables and have nothing of value to us except that we are 'sentient-semen'. But right now, the oppression we got back then, we are doing it to younger boys now grin

So my guy, calm down, life na turn by turn. Go and pay your own price, then oppress the upcoming generations of young boys. Its a rite of passage. Imagine make Ned Nwoko as he old reach, he still de oppress young men, that how good a man have it. I come in peace.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: . by SavageBoy: 12:19am On Oct 02, 2022
pansophist:
Rejection from a woman (or even anyone) should be like water on a duck's feather, you dust it off and move on. But to effectively move on, you must be a man with options, that's the catch. Rejection pains a lot when the rejecter knows you can not do better, and if you look deep inside your heart, that's exactly what is burning you. She is a prize, but the only prize you can get.

This is priceless

pansophist:
If you can easily get a woman way more attractive than her and can get her tomorrow, you won't be pained. In fact, she won't leave because your value that attracts other women will make her stay. I also guess you are young, probably in your 20s, if this is the case, then calm down and just focus on work. For men generally, the '20s are the age of rejection for the majority. In fact, there are more virgin males in their 20s than women. Men rule in their 30 and beyond, and women rule in their 20's/

This is golden

pansophist:
Understand the game and stop having misplaced sadness. Pursue your destiny now like you die tomorrow so that in your 30s, you will be the eligible suitor's girls like your ex will be after. I confess dear brethren, it is sweet. grin

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win” ― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

Wisdom

pansophist:
Her rejection is merely a confirmation/result of your defeat status which you are probably not conscious of. Most likely because you haven't done the work to be attractive. The guy she left you for might have been you, years ago, who knows? I remember when I was in high school and the boyfriends of my female classmates will wait for them outside the school during closing hours, some come with cars, and some when you see them, they look so sophisticated.

@op read this twice everyday; when you get up in the morning, and when you're about to sleep

pansophist:
Back then, I know say I didn't stand a chance, in fact, toasting no de mind sef because fear no gree us. The frustration on our faces then as boys, we are just expendables and have nothing of value to us except that we are 'sentient-semen'. But right now, the oppression we got back then, we are doing it to younger boys now grin

So my guy, calm down, life na turn by turn. Go and pay your own price, then oppress the upcoming generations of young boys. Its a rite of passage. Imagine make Ned Nwoko as he old reach, he still de oppress young men, that how good a man have it. I come in peace.

Chief you wise abeg wink

@seun can you please add a bookmark feature to Nairaland, so that we can bookmark golden comments like this

4 Likes

Re: . by Enny2013(f): 2:31am On Oct 02, 2022
Hope she doesn't come back....with cock n bull stories.

Well, Heartbreak makes one stronger,bro.

1 Like

Re: . by eazzzy1(m): 2:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Is this your first breakup? If yes, it’s a lesson to give you the strength for future heartbreaks, if no, how did you move on from the previous ones? recall the techniques of the past.

First, know there’s no one above breakfast, if the likes of Bezos and Gates could get served, who are we mortal men?

Secondly, be empathetic. Know she didn’t leave to hurt you, she left to please herself. Except you are an enemy of progress, you won’t wish to stand in her way of happiness. It’s left to you to make her look back in future and regret the decision of ever leaving you.

Thirdly, There’s nothing you can do to ease the pain, the more you want it gone the more it hurts. You aren’t only angry that she picked someone else over you, you are angry that you are angry and can’t move on, that’s double anger. Let one go.

It’s okay to be pained, time is your greatest ally, just keep living. In four months time you definitely wouldn’t be hurting as you are now, in 12 months time you probably wouldn’t remember how she looks anymore.

1 Like

Re: . by halaqasa: 2:44am On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
It is well ohhh

All the same I'm glad I didn't commit suicide ohhh Satan wanted me to commit suicide, what would I have told God? That I died because of a woman? Godforbid ooooo.....
I'm strong in the Lord and in the power of his might

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all your kind advise I have learnt and l'm still learning.

Wtf did I just read

What breed of men are we seeing on the media space these days!!!

Like you wanna kill yourself because of a pussayrian??

Don't you realize you are the prize??

You've got a low self esteem mate

You need to really work on your masculinity

Follow thetribesman on telegram

Get liberated!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by satandeterrible: 5:58am On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
Good evening nairalanders please I have known this girl for more than 5 years now and 2 years ago I opened up to her about my intention to marry her at first we didn't really took things serious but later that year we got serious with each other and started planning ohhh, but few months ago she told me both of us can no longer work out due to somethings beyond her control, I beg her to stay but she just couldn't heed to my plea, it wasn't easy at first but with the help of God and close friends I was able to move on, though she still check on me sometimes but I noticed that anytime I see her with the guy she is Currently dating I feel bad and pained and sometimes I just feel downcast and may not be able to work that day.

Note that she said I didn't do anything wrong to her because several times I asked her why she left she told me it's beyond her control

Please I don't like sinking into depression and I don't like see myself wallowing over a lady that decided to leave me on her terms, please how do I move on without having to feel bad whenever I see her with her current guy.

Thank you
Good evening

Mod I would appreciate if you can move this to FP.

I don't know if what I'm going through is normal after breakup or is just me that doesn't know what to do after breakup

What a disgusting weak man you are!
Your parents should be ashannedy at you.
How can a full grown man be thrown into depression just because of a liability?

The funny thing is that you have not learned your lessons. You are still going to emotionally and financially invest in the next woman you meet, and when she leaves you become a depressed idiot again.

You do not deserve to be a man.
I am disgusted by you!?.
Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:02am On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
It's normal to spend on someone you love abi

All thesame I have be more responsible with fund this period than the past few years

Ode
It is not normal to spend on a leech in the name of love.
You only do that for your duly wedded wife.

That is the problem with retards like you, you invest all your energy, time, money and attention on women and when they leave, they leave you broken.

I know you will still do this same mistake with your next girl.

What a dolt you are!
Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:03am On Oct 02, 2022
Godada:

The likes of Davido, Wizkid even David had lots of women at their beck and call.

This is because they are strong men who understands that they cannot be tied or Monopolized by one woman.

It hurts to see guys turn to jelly over some kitty.

Sucking it up to a woman is never the way.

When they understand that you are a sucker for them.... you are finished.

Guy....... This may sound corny but sadly true. Go up your game. Update and reinvent yourself.

Stop, I repeat stop building castle with a woman's affection...... It ain't worth nothing.
Facts.
Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:14am On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
It is well ohhh

All the same I'm glad I didn't commit suicide ohhh Satan wanted me to commit suicide, what would I have told God? That I died because of a woman? Godforbid ooooo.....
I'm strong in the Lord and in the power of his might

Thank you ladies and gentlemen for all your kind advise I have learnt and l'm still learning.

Just imagine what this bastard is writing.
My man you atr a big, fat bastard.

Again I repeat, you don't deserve to be called a man. You be ogbonno soup.

Very useless individual.

Sorry for the insults but these arr just facts.
You be a very big animal to hook yourself so much to a woman. And that is exactly why she left you.

You are mentally feminine, too effeminate overbearing and boring. She wants a man whoose life doesn't revolve around her.

Better change this stupid mentality of yours.
You're still a disgrace tho.

1 Like

Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2022
halaqasa:

Wtf did I just read

Get liberated!!!
Like ehnn
I almost vomited when I read that comment. And it is supposedly coming from a man.

God help us with the amount of stupid, weak effeminate and emasculated pussies we have today as men.

2 Likes

Re: . by Wizywiz(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2022
halaqasa:

Wtf did I just read

Get liberated!!!
so many of them are weak emotionally, wonder how dey allow woman issue torment them...

2 Likes

Re: . by Timmy9999: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
Good evening nairalanders please I have known this girl for more than 5 years now and 2 years ago I opened up to her about my intention to marry her at first we didn't really took things serious but later that year we got serious with each other and started planning ohhh, but few months ago she told me both of us can no longer work out due to somethings beyond her control, I beg her to stay but she just couldn't heed to my plea, it wasn't easy at first but with the help of God and close friends I was able to move on, though she still check on me sometimes but I noticed that anytime I see her with the guy she is Currently dating I feel bad and pained and sometimes I just feel downcast and may not be able to work that day.

Note that she said I didn't do anything wrong to her because several times I asked her why she left she told me it's beyond her control

Please I don't like sinking into depression and I don't like see myself wallowing over a lady that decided to leave me on her terms, please how do I move on without having to feel bad whenever I see her with her current guy.

Thank you
Good evening

Mod I would appreciate if you can move this to FP.

I don't know if what I'm going through is normal after breakup or is just me that doesn't know what to do after breakup
Just accept the fate that that is how nature wants it to be and there's nothing you can do about it, what of if you were married and something bad happens to you?it might be why God don't want you to be together, always remember breakage in courtship is better than breakage in marriage, don't force anybody that doesn't want to be with you to be with you is very dangerous, hadn't meet she love you and deserve you she won't have left you, find a new relationship and you'll be fine
Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thanks bro

pansophist:

Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2022
Thanks bro

eazzzy1:
Is this your first breakup? If yes, it’s a lesson to give you the strength for future heartbreaks, if no, how did you move on from the previous ones? recall the techniques of the past.

First, know there’s no one above breakfast, if the likes of Bezos and Gates could get served, who are we mortal men?

Secondly, be empathetic. Know she didn’t leave to hurt you, she left to please herself. Except you are an enemy of progress, you won’t wish to stand in her way of happiness. It’s left to you to make her look back in future and regret the decision of ever leaving you.

Thirdly, There’s nothing you can do to ease the pain, the more you want it gone the more it hurts. You aren’t only angry that she picked someone else over you, you are angry that you are angry and can’t move on, that’s double anger. Let one go.

It’s okay to be pained, time is your greatest ally, just keep living. In four months time you definitely wouldn’t be hurting as you are now, in 12 months time you probably wouldn’t remember how she looks anymore.
Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:13pm On Oct 02, 2022
Even me I was surprised at myself ohhh nor be lie and I even regretted begging her not worth it

halaqasa:

Wtf did I just read

Get liberated!!!

2 Likes

Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2022
Please respect yourself why are you behaving like a tout, must you show your stupidity everywhere, if you can't speak maturely please get out of the thread

satandeterrible:

What a disgusting weak man you are!
Your parents should be ashannedy at you.
How can a full grown man be thrown into depression just because of a liability?

The funny thing is that you have not learned your lessons. You are still going to emotionally and financially invest in the next woman you meet, and when she leaves you become a depressed idiot again.

You do not deserve to be a man.
I am disgusted by you!?.
Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
Please respect yourself why are you behaving like a tout, must you show your stupidity everywhere, if you can't speak maturely please get out of the thread

Weak and effeminate pussies like you do not deserve to be treated with decorum.

Aren't you ashamed of your emasculated self that a woman is throwing you into depression?
I'm ashamed on your behalf. Simp.

Continue begging her. Maybe when you offer to be her slave and wash her panties - which must be soaked in the semen of her new boyfriend - she'll accept you back.
Simp.

1 Like

Re: . by youngZee23: 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

I don't know what is happening lately, it seems so many young men are losing it. I can't believe that a guy typed this and post. How can you turn a weakling overnight because of a liability? It's your weak tendencies you exuded that makes the girl to dumped your ass and jumped on another guy.

Never love a woman too much, and even if you do, don't make it too obvious and never beg to marry any woman, they don't deserve it. Infact they should be the ones walking on theirs for men to marry them.

Most guys loves with everything in them..expecially if she fine pass all the girls he has ever dated..and they don't have abundance mentality

1 Like

Re: . by Kealmin(m): 6:41pm On Oct 02, 2022
Do you want Thunder fire your preek? Don't let me insult you uuuu ooooo

I should have checked your moniker before replying you. Mad people everywhere

satandeterrible:

Just imagine what this bastard is writing.
My man you atr a big, fat bastard.

Again I repeat, you don't deserve to be called a man. You be ogbonno soup.

Very useless individual.

Sorry for the insults but these arr just facts.
You be a very big animal to hook yourself so much to a woman. And that is exactly why she left you.

You are mentally feminine, too effeminate overbearing and boring. She wants a man whoose life doesn't revolve around her.

Better change this stupid mentality of yours.
You're still a disgrace tho.

1 Like

Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kealmin:
Do you want Thunder fire your preek? Don't let me insult you uuuu ooooo

I should have checked your moniker before replying you. Mad people everywhere

Thunder only strikes pussy-whipped men.
Men like yourself.

You shamelessly let a woman control your frame.

Shame unto you. Simp.

1 Like

Re: . by satandeterrible: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2022
youngZee23:
Most guys loves with everything in them..expecially if she fine pass all the girls he has ever dated..and they don't have abundance mentality
Its not just about loving whole heartedly.
Its about the lack of abundance mentality, like pansophist rightly said.

It is also about the lack of forbearance. Imagine the idiot saying he was tempted to commit suicide.
It is also about letting a woman control your frame.
It is about the increasingly effeminate men society is breeding nowadays, which this pussy OP is a prime example.
Re: . by youngZee23: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2022
satandeterrible:

Its not just about loving whole heartedly.
Its about the lack of abundance mentality, like pansophist rightly said.

It is also about the lack of forbearance. Imagine the idiot saying he was tempted to commit suicide.
It is also about letting a woman control your frame.
It is about the increasingly effeminate men society is breeding nowadays, which this pussy OP is a prime example.
This one will let him know that..TRP..is golden..very soon his eyes will clear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by DonroxyII: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2022
Kealmin:
Thanks Michelle for the advice, I have been thinking about this lately when this whole drama was affecting my work and personal growth just that I haven't really see someone that I love but all the same thank you

The Problem is You are too Emotional and Conservative: Those two Ingredients could make a Fraudulent Woman play the Fast one on You on all Stratas of the Relationships, Women smell Weaknesses from Afar and even a 7yo girl would play it to her advantage ...

Go Online and Learn to be a Game Boy...

Most Times, Gamers don't get Gamed By Underdogs, Even if dem win, You can still Swipe it all Around!
Re: . by DonroxyII: 3:08am On Oct 04, 2022
Chibueze90:

Guy you nailed it...
Na so my supposed gf served me breakfast last 2 weeks because I sent my two bank accounts with #600 in them when she requested money to fill her cooking gas, while hiding my main bank account from her just to test her....
Two days later, she sent me a message that she is no longer interested in dix relationship anymore after 1 yr of dating oo...
After that day, I fear women d more, what if na only 600 I get nko, hmmmm
And she knew that I am a university lecturer wey never receive shishi for 7months o... Ma dat one vex me d more...
After I read her message, I just replied her " No wahala, I wish you d all d best, Goodluck!!!..
Fear women
I swear
grin .. You be Odogwu ....

Always conduct Sensitivity Testing and Stress Testing on Someone You are on Emotional Game with:

Don't wait for the Day Things Go Happen, simulate things and Model her Reactions... if it Smells, Bounce Off ....

A woman who Loves You would Care for You like You are Her Biological Child!
Re: . by DonroxyII: 3:40am On Oct 04, 2022
Sheistoopretty:

Nothing is beyond her control dear, she only saw someone who more wealthy than yourself. She's keeping close tabs on u because u are her second option (I'm sorry to say this) when the other guy is done with her, she will come back to u..

It's better it happend now than later in your marriage.. Take heart and Just move on dear
Thanks for Quoting The Op grin
Na this Kain Tatafo I dey Like !
Re: . by DonroxyII: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2022
Kealmin:
No vex the guy was just Cooking You and You needed it grin ...

You for blow for your GF wey Breakfast You like that grin ...

Mummy's Boy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Have Learnt About Girls In My 20s / Student Cautions Ladies About Marrying A Gambler / Yansh Has Confused Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.