Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) (29100 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 4:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
tell us one Igbo man you have supported, today they have choice but you still want to continue because you feel is for you alone. This Yoruba Muslims self
that is why I always say ibos are sentimental in terms of their judgment u are guys are myopic in nature so because I did not support obi I am a muslims.. for the matter of fact I am Christian I mean a bonafide Christian for Gods sake
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 4:29pm On Oct 01, 2022
kollinz1234:
what about Yar Adua? You people should try and be objective and intelligent with criticism
who is the vice president of yaradua they voted for yaradua because of goodluck Jonathan you don't know how politics is played
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Mrkindness: 5:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

that is why I always say ibos are sentimental in terms of their judgment u are guys are myopic in nature so because I did not support obi I am a muslims.. for the matter of fact I am Christian I mean a bonafide Christian for Gods sake
please Igbos not ibos. Whatever you accused igbos of you are guilty of it, and that brings me to a logical conclusion that you guys actually know what you are doing. Politics of hate and ethnic stereotyping is outdated, you can't keep hating and trying to pitch igbos against other Nigerians so that you Yorubas will appear good . You Yoruba Muslims get excited when evil things happen to igbos why.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by TeamXola(m): 6:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Gunayo:
For you information, your vote will not stop him from becoming the next president of Nigeria.
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.

We shall see who God has blessed very soon and it’s definitely not Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
please Igbos not ibos. Whatever you accused igbos of you are guilty of it, and that brings me to a logical conclusion that you guys actually know what you are doing. Politics of hate and ethnic stereotyping is outdated, you can't keep hating and trying to pitch igbos against other Nigerians so that you Yorubas will appear good . You Yoruba Muslims get excited when evil things happen to igbos why.
do you have sense at all? does what I write correlate to your response I pray God will give you wisdom and understanding to save your life from lack of wisdom that may lead your life to doom you guys are out of your minds lost in mind and intellectuall because of politics of hate
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by SecretReporter(f): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens, Northern slaves?

All of a sudden, they now want alliance. Joker.

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddle them, kiss their feet infact.

But if you get a combine 200 votes in the whole of ondo,ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun states combine then INEC should declare you winner.

wake up
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Igbojew: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
GiveYourBest:
He can meet anyone he likes. I would want to see him meet Sanwo Olu of Lagos state.
Am sure you will be no where to found if he meet Babajide Sanwo Olu...........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Igbojew: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Youre a big fool. If not for the greed of Tinubu,

Igbos suportted Obasanjo, abiola, olu falae etc. What have you done for the igbos if not the name calling?
You have time for that Igbo hater but as e dey pain them na so e go dey sweet us................I am that Igbojew
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by yomexfather1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 01, 2022
That's very good idea. I just hope he wins in real election just as his leading others on social media here...
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Poweroftech(m): 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
Good to go next hope
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Poweroftech(m): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Poweroftech:
Good to go next hope
get your data for 350 per gig

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Riot In Aba Over Government Task Force (Photos) / Governor Fayose Hangs Out With A Masquerade (Photos) / El-Rufai Is Prudent, Not Stingy β€” Wife, Hadiza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.