Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) (29111 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Akponmfet: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
THIS IPOB FOOL IS RUNNING ALL OVER THE PLACE LIKE CHICKEN.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Igboslayer: 9:20am On Oct 01, 2022
freshvine:

When the yoruba nation refuse voting Obasanjo in 1999, didn't the ibos vote overwhelmingly for him?
How come you now claim you supported the Yorubas.. Instead you antagonised them by supporting the candidate they don't want. All the evils you do to the Yorubas will be paid back in full measures... We know Obasanjo was the candidate of the Fulanis and want true liberation from those powers but Igbos sold out by supporting him like they sold out to Tafawa Balewa...you can see the results.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Man of the people. Choice of Nigerians. Carry go Sir.

Carry go where,if na picture na to win election that means no need for election.... don't call it rigging
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Emola12(m): 9:23am On Oct 01, 2022
Mind you people ,,,spirit of God is following dis man anybody he shake with dah hand must change his or her mind to support him In OBEDIENT mandate we stand gidigba
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by ospreywin(m): 9:26am On Oct 01, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Politicians.

This Life Lyrics
Politician’s ti mo mo ajelu ni won
Follower’s ti mo ri omugo niwon
Awon lo ma le adigin, lo ma lade o tun gun mo
Enu okuro won kin se eje o
Ise owo won lan pe lobi eje o
Eni ba ma je president ko fi ogun bura
Eni ba ma je senator ko fi sango bura
E wa ri wipe omo dis life no be mayadekun

Oda siko bo yen
Won wa sadugbo
Won asomo je jeje
Eje kan wole tan
Gbogbo eje tan je da woke ise
Toba tun se were la siko ibo
Won ani kodo tolo bere
Won a senu mere
Kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu uye
Kalo kalo gbe
Afira aditu ti iwole
Talo dibo fun un
Pasan ta fi na yale
Onbe lori aja fun un un
Odo elo tunramu
Ema je anpagbon ni funfun fun yin
Mowi temi ii
Asegbe kan kosi oo
Asepamo lowa
Ase sile labo waba
Emi oti iku mo sile sise
Mo sile fowo rewo
Mo sile tule mise iiiii

Anytime I remember those two songs from 9ice, what comes to my mind is that, do we actually believe those thieves we are fighting ourselves for? The answer is no, I have seen several old posts where people are calling for the head of this same man who has now become their massiah, is it that we just want our own to become president or you can swear with your life that you actually believe in any of them.

Not getting a pvc still remain the best decision I made this year.

Suffering and smiling is our hobby.

❤️. God bless you! 9ice is a legend fr
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by freshvine(f): 9:28am On Oct 01, 2022
Igboslayer:
How come you now claim you supported the Yorubas.. Instead you antagonised them by supporting the candidate they don't want. All the evils you do to the Yorubas will be paid back in full measures... We know Obasanjo was the candidate of the Fulanis and want true liberation from those powers but Igbos sold out by supporting him like they sold out to Tafawa Balewa...you can see the results.

The yorubas then were progressive in ideology, the igbos were Republicans...and they gave them a yoruba republic candidate, who do you imagine they'll vote?

Stop being a tribalist.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:34am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens Northern slaves?

All of a sudden, they now want alliance. Joker.

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddles them, kiss their feet infact.

But if you get a combine 200 votes in the whole of ondo,ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun states combine then INEC should declare you winner.

There is only One unifier in the coming elections and it is Obidatti. cool grin
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by HRMK: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2022
which kind consultation?that pdp in oyo should vote him in as president?YEYE DEY SMELL!IM NOR POSSIBLE!FORGET IT!!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by OnknownSoldier: 9:42am On Oct 01, 2022
Lol!

This man is consulting people in different political parties. To what end? How many times has Tinubu gone to consult with Atiku.

Mr Obi understands quite well that he has zero stricture.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Corridon: 9:45am On Oct 01, 2022
PassingShot:

If Obi see 3rd position, I owe you something nice.

Zombidients are too naive and noisemakers
Start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. You can tell me your favorite color so that I can sew for both of us.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Youre a big fool. If not for the greed of Tinubu,

Igbos suportted Obasanjo, abiola, olu falae etc. What have you done for the igbos if not the name calling?
they supported him because they had no choice they supported Atiku because of obi.. ibos are knows to be sentimental in their pattern
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Start sewing new clothes for Obi's inauguration next year. You can tell me your favorite color so that I can sew for both of us.
okay u mean when he becomes the president of biafra
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Mrkindness: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2022
Oga this ethnic hates card you are playing is outdated market your candidate and stop this hates.
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens, Northern slaves?

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddle them, kiss their feet infact.

But if you get a combine 200 votes in the whole of ondo,ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun states combine then INEC should declare you winner.

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens, Northern slaves?

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddle them, kiss their feet infact.

Don’t be a hypocrite. You all insult Igbos calling them all sort of names. And more than 80% of Igbos don’t insult other tribes. Know this and know peace
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by alimiadedayo1: 10:48am On Oct 01, 2022
kollinz1234:
I love this
they did that because they hate hausas which of the hausa has igbo supported if not because of their son.. ibos voted Atiku because of obi if Atiku picked someone from south west he will not have their vote
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Tomek09(m): 10:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Politicians.

This Life Lyrics
Politician’s ti mo mo ajelu ni won
Follower’s ti mo ri omugo niwon
Awon lo ma le adigin, lo ma lade o tun gun mo
Enu okuro won kin se eje o
Ise owo won lan pe lobi eje o
Eni ba ma je president ko fi ogun bura
Eni ba ma je senator ko fi sango bura
E wa ri wipe omo dis life no be mayadekun

Oda siko bo yen
Won wa sadugbo
Won asomo je jeje
Eje kan wole tan
Gbogbo eje tan je da woke ise
Toba tun se were la siko ibo
Won ani kodo tolo bere
Won a senu mere
Kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu uye
Kalo kalo gbe
Afira aditu ti iwole
Talo dibo fun un
Pasan ta fi na yale
Onbe lori aja fun un un
Odo elo tunramu
Ema je anpagbon ni funfun fun yin
Mowi temi ii
Asegbe kan kosi oo
Asepamo lowa
Ase sile labo waba
Emi oti iku mo sile sise
Mo sile fowo rewo
Mo sile tule mise iiiii

Anytime I remember those two songs from 9ice, what comes to my mind is that, do we actually believe those thieves we are fighting ourselves for? The answer is no, I have seen several old posts where people are calling for the head of this same man who has now become their massiah, is it that we just want our own to become president or you can swear with your life that you actually believe in any of them.

Not getting a pvc still remain the best decision I made this year.

Suffering and smiling is our hobby.
Awon eti ya werey gbo gbo?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Difrent: 11:03am On Oct 01, 2022
ezechi242:

You are the confused one hear oga....how much was Nigeria owing when obj came one board and how much was Nigeria owing when he left office, what was the standard of living in Nigeria before he left office? What was the rate of inflation before he left office? How was the security before he left office? How was the economy before he left office?

These are the questions you are supposed to be asking rather than being sentimental and a bigot.

Most times I just don't know what is wrong with you Yoruba Muslims I swear.

You asked all these questions but left out the most important question HOW MUCH DID NIGERIA MAKE?....
I know you are confused Mr Igbo Christian
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Igboslayer: 11:11am On Oct 01, 2022
freshvine:

The yorubas then were progressive in ideology, the igbos were Republicans...and they gave them a yoruba republic candidate, who do you imagine they'll vote?

Stop being a tribalist.
Remove the log of tribalism and ethnocentric biases from your own eyes first...You put Yoruba as Progressive and Igbo Republican in your small mind to justify ethnic prejudice as preferred and administered by an ethnic conscious Igbos... You come here to cry and call someone tribalistic.

There are obviously consequences for bad and treacherous behaviour... Igbos will reap them this election if they miss behave as usual. You can't embrace Nigeria in the day and at night call yourself Biafra. If every other tribes had destroyed and disintegrated Nigeria like the average Igbo desire, which country would OBI wants to govern.

FYI Igbos have been an ethnic conscious tribe since independence, they even fought a civil war because of their perceived ethnic superiority over others. Igbos have no moral right to demand unity from any Nigerian because they are the king of tribalism....

... Of all the 250 ethnic tribes in Nigeria, it is only the Igbos that called Lagos no man's land. Na only dem no know where dey come from, and you think the indegenous people with like them. As, it is right now, people are now reasoning the Igbos antecedents they took for granted because of the events of the Endsars protest where Igbos tried to kill the Ọba of Lagos and burnt down the BRT Buses on the instructions of IPOB.

freshvine:
this igbo yeyebrity doesnt know we're this close getting BIAFRA and here she's sowing her oat in NIGERIA
I will advice you keep to your Biafra agitation and stop chucking your mouth for Nigeria matter…e no concern una.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by kollinz1234(m): 11:13am On Oct 01, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

they did that because they hate hausas which of the hausa has igbo supported if not because of their son.. ibos voted Atiku because of obi if Atiku picked someone from south west he will not have their vote
what about Yar Adua? You people should try and be objective and intelligent with criticism
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 11:27am On Oct 01, 2022
Confirm
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Thanos5555: 11:44am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Which other yorubas have you supported except obasanjo. And that was because you had no choice. The election was all yoruba's only. It was contested by obasanjo and olu falae only in 1999. Even initially the igbos were the only one that antahonised them in the primaries after the whole nation have already agreed to ceeded the ticket to the yorubas only.

So what are you trying to say by crying all over the place you supported yoruba?
Which youruba have you supported, answer me?

which Igbo have you supported since independence too, if i may ask. why do you think you deserve our support, when you have always been playing harlot to the North.

was it not your AWOLOWO and Elders that said Ojukwu should declare biafra, they will join afterwards, is it not the same Yorubas that gave Northerners the Idea that they can starve 2 million Easterners to death, so as to end the war.

we dont owe you anything. dont expect us to deliver anything to you.
(and by the way watch and see how Northerners will allow yoruba presidency after what they did to MKO)
at the End of the day of all your harlotting, you always come to discover that The Easterners are more trustworthy than Hausas.
but for the mean time enjoy the Genocide that is happening in yoruba villages by Your lovely Fulani Husbands
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Mrkindness: 11:46am On Oct 01, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

they supported him because they had no choice they supported Atiku because of obi.. ibos are knows to be sentimental in their pattern
tell us one Igbo man you have supported, today they have choice but you still want to continue because you feel is for you alone. This Yoruba Muslims self
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Thanos5555: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Mrkindness:
tell us one Igbo man you have supported, today they have choice but you still want to continue because you feel is for you alone. This Yoruba Muslims self

grin abeg help me ask them the Igbos, they have supported since independence after they gave Northerners the Idea to starve 2 million Igobs to death so as to end the war

and the worst thing is that the HAUSAS have never done anything good for them, but paying them with GENOCIDE in thier forests
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by lhordspy: 11:50am On Oct 01, 2022
Thanos5555:

which Igbo have you supported since independence too, if i may ask. why do you think you deserve our support, when you have always been playing harlot to the North.

was it not your AWOLOWO and Elders that said Ojukwu should declare biafra, they will join afterwards, is it not the same Yorubas that gave Northerners the Idea that they can starve 2 million Easterners to death, so as to end the war.

we dont owe you anything. dont expect us to deliver anything to you.

I love your last statements... So why are you people trying to form alliance with the south-west. Trying to divide us within religious lines.

Everybody should vote for their people.. Lets see where your 5% will lead you.

We will continue our alliance with the north lile you started, you people can keep sorting it alone. And lets see how it goes.

Hateful human like you people.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Thanos5555: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

I love your last statements... So why are you people trying to form alliance with the south-west. Trying to divide us within religious lines.

We will continue our alliance with the north lile you started, you people can keep sorting it alone. And lets see how it goes.

yes 5% with South south who have 65% of SOUTH voting power to join SOUTHWEST because the have similar tradiftion and language to Yorubas instead of IGBOS right
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Thanos5555: 12:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

YES ooo, please win the election with only votes from Southwest and unreliable votes from your FULANI husbands that never cheat on you, since independence.

If osibanjo had succeeded support for OBI would have gone down the gutters amongst The Easterners. i really think OBI campaign is the only reason why you should be able to win the 2023 Elections. Because we would have voted massively for ATIKU
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by SAMTOBIJU(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
I like the statement frank and constructive discussion
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by prizeless(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Something is brewing
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by ezechi242: 2:12pm On Oct 01, 2022
Difrent:

You asked all these questions but left out the most important question HOW MUCH DID NIGERIA MAKE?....
I know you are confused Mr Igbo Christian

are you sure you are ok?

or are you telling me a country a good economy and with very little debt didnt make any money? are you sure you havent taken those things tinubu gives to apc miscrants?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Johnrake69: 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Who told you igbo supported obasanjo and olu falae? Sorry to say, how old are you?

You know nothing about politics.
When Nigeria ceeded the presidential slot to the west in 1999 in solodarity of MKO. igbos were the only ones that antagonised it.. Make your findings...

Olu falae even said it few days ago.

What are you talking about? Abiola got more votes in Anambra than most of the South Western States. Only Ogun state gave Abiola more votes in Southern Nigeria than Anambra. Go and verify.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Townhall Or PDP Primaries: Sowore Makes Subtle Jibe At Obi, Atiku & Kwankwaso / IGP Charges Innoson With N2.4bn Shipping Fraud / 2023: Division In Presidency Over Choice Of Buhari’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.