Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) (29121 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Kano For Consultations, Adamu Garba Reacts / Zulum, Abdulrahman And Kashim Shettima Visit Seyi Makinde / Adigun Ibadan Sacked By Seyi Makinde For Posting False Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Bridget95(f): 7:23am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling Northern slave?

All of a sudden, they now want alliance.

Joker.
u re a nonentity. Nigerians are yerning for a better Nigeria, you are there wailing for thieves like Tinubu to destroy everything.

Tundaa faya u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by BATified2023: 7:33am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Youre a big fool. If not for the greed of Tinubu,

Igbos suportted Obasanjo, abiola, olu falae etc. What have you done for the igbos if not the name calling?
igbos supported pdp not obj n it was because u didn’t have any option cos it was 2 Yorubas on d ballot
Igbos didn’t support abiola,go n read what olu falae said
Abiola only managed to win anambra
U never support falae
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by PhantomThief(m): 7:38am On Oct 01, 2022
Redstubpen:
Makinde is a Snake. How I wish he lose his reelection. Double and baby faced pretender. I remember how much he wanted Adeleke to lose because of Atiku Abubakar, and how much they want him to lose. None of these governors including Wike and Ortom were on the campaign train of Adeleke. They thought or miscalculated Tinubu is too invincible and just like Ekiti Election , he will snatch position for his incumbent cousin.

The Almighty God and the teeming voters disgraced them,and ever since that time. Atiku Abubakar's popularity has risen from leap and bound.

Everyone knows nobody stands a chance against HE Seyi Makinde in the next governorship election, So that's an empty wish.
Nobody cares about what other greedy politicians like the Agbado man(Who lost the presidential election in 2023) thinks as long as Makinde is working in the interest of the people of Oyo State.

The opponent will only waste ticket money by contesting against him and this is not up for discussion.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by donleo92(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2022
look at how obi is freely visiting no insult ooh.
but once another aspirant does so, his followers will start raining insult
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by PhantomThief(m): 7:47am On Oct 01, 2022
GiveYourBest:
He can meet anyone he likes. I would want to see him meet Sanwo Olu of Lagos state.

Notice how he also called him His Excellency and not Eleyi of the Agbado boys Association

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by ezechi242: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2022
Difrent:

Seems you are confused
How can Obj, bad as he was for 8 years be worse than UMYA that did just 2 years.....we couldn't measure his sucess because he was almost always in a sick bed for the same 2 years.
I disagree

You are the confused one hear oga....how much was Nigeria owing when obj came one board and how much was Nigeria owing when he left office, what was the standard of living in Nigeria before he left office? What was the rate of inflation before he left office? How was the security before he left office? How was the economy before he left office?

These are the questions you are supposed to be asking rather than being sentimental and a bigot.

Most times I just don't know what is wrong with you Yoruba Muslims I swear.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by TeamXola(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2022
Gunayo:
Because black symbolises strength, authority and power.
Carry go the next president of Nigeria come 2023.

Okay now. But I will NOT vote Peter Obi until he changed his uniform to WHITE. �
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Chidex500: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2022
KillSars:
Wetin hin put underneath hin cloth, Okija juju man... grin grin
Your evil supported President made Nigeria unsafe. So you don't have a point!
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by bosstim(m): 8:03am On Oct 01, 2022
I no one believe say na person wen dey think straight write this thing. Purge yourself of the hate before it consumes you.
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens Northern slaves?

All of a sudden, they now want alliance. Joker.

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddles them, kiss their feet infact.

But if you get a combine 200 votes in the whole of ondo,ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun states combine then INEC should declare you winner.

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by fx45(m): 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
KillSars:
Probably a bullet proof vest
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Traplord09: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
KillSars:

Mumu man aways become a mumu man
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by lhordspy: 8:04am On Oct 01, 2022
benheaven:
[b][/b]

It is a lie. Obasanjo after winning the presidency, offered Ekwueme the seat of the Senate President. If Igbos antagonized, will he do it? OBJ relied on Okonjo Iweala, Ezekwesili, Akunyili,Soludo, Andy Ubah and he was a happy man for doing so GROW UP. STOP TRIBALISM.

Oga go and learn your history well. It was alex ekwueme that contested the primary with obasanjo against all warning even after the presidential was ceded to the south-west.

Same situation happens to olu falae in his party too, it was one only igbo man that contested with him. I seems to have forgotten his name now.

Go and make you findings and stop sounding ignorant. I was not born yesterday, my friend.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Foreseer: 8:09am On Oct 01, 2022
GiveYourBest:
He can meet anyone he likes. I would want to see him meet Sanwo Olu of Lagos state.
why would he do that?

Who is sanwo olu?

A stooge to Tinubu or what?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Foreseer: 8:13am On Oct 01, 2022
TeeGentle:
A LP aspirant consulting from a PDP candidate
It is well
Politics na scam
tinubu is scam personified
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Foreseer: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2022
Redstubpen:
Makinde is a Snake. How I wish he lose his reelection. Double and baby faced pretender. I remember how much he wanted Adeleke to lose because of Atiku Abubakar, and how much they want him to lose. None of these governors including Wike and Ortom were on the campaign train of Adeleke. They thought or miscalculated Tinubu is too invincible and just like Ekiti Election , he will snatch position for his incumbent cousin.

The Almighty God and the teeming voters disgraced them,and ever since that time. Atiku Abubakar's popularity has risen from leap and bound.

Painment

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Foreseer: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2022
FromZeroToHero:

He doesn't meet boys that's still under apprenticeship with their master.

He meets men that have their own say in their respective states.
comrade

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Igboslayer: 8:16am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Igbos suportted Obasanjo, abiola, olu falae etc. What have you done for the igbos if not the name calling?
Werey, which Olufalae una support a man that never win a single state in the East…why do you like lies like your Presidential candidate.

Abiola only won one state in igbo land and stop rewriting histoy to favor Igbos that never support anything Yoruba. Your fathers preferred Bashir Tofa like they romanced with Tafawa Belwa instead of Awolowo who they betrayed for Zik to only become a ceremonial president.

You will foolishly support the Hausas instead of the Yorubas. You voted for Obasanjo because Yoruba rejected him and not because you love the Yorubas. Instead you supported him to spite them. If Olufalae had been elected instead of your Obasanjo, Nigeria would have been far better than it is now.

Now you want us to support one failure called OBI, a bunch of squalors that consistently failed the patriotic test of one Nigeria. People who want Nigeria divide wants to benefit from it never.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2022
KillSars:

Kilon so lenu
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Gunayo(m): 8:24am On Oct 01, 2022
TeamXola:

Okay now. But I will NOT vote Peter Obi until he changed his uniform to WHITE. �
For you information, your vote will not stop him from becoming the next president of Nigeria.
Who God has blessed, no man can curse.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by zombieHUNTER: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:
The same governor of the western state, his people are calling the citizens Northern slaves?

All of a sudden, they now want alliance. Joker.

Meet the south-western state governors all you want, hug them, cuddles them, kiss their feet infact.

But if you get a combine 200 votes in the whole of ondo,ekiti,oyo,osun,ogun states combine then INEC should declare you winner.

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Goodson15: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2022
You have charm Obi but it fail,you are wailing
KillSars:
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Thanos5555: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Who told you igbo supported obasanjo and olu falae? Sorry to say, how old are you?

You know nothing about politics.
When Nigeria ceeded the presidential slot to the west in 1999 in solodarity of MKO. igbos were the only ones that antagonised it.. Make your findings...

Olu falae even said it few days ago.

igbos didnt support MKO because of same faith ticket, but they supported the remaining yorubas that contested with up to 90% margin, more than some yoruba states like oyo and kwara who were giving only 65% to 75% support.

so please use other ways of attacking IGBOS, dont declare that they havent ever been by oruba side, instead it has always been the opposite.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Goodson15: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2022
We know who govern lagos
GiveYourBest:
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Who told you igbo supported obasanjo and olu falae? Sorry to say, how old are you?

You know nothing about politics.
When Nigeria ceeded the presidential slot to the west in 1999 in solodarity of MKO. igbos were the only ones that antagonised it.. Make your findings...

Olu falae even said it few days ago.
igbos supported all the names he mentioned. I am moving to my 50s, so I can tell you better.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by PassingShot(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Man of the people. Choice of Nigerians. Carry go Sir.
If Obi see 3rd position, I owe you something nice.

Zombidients are too naive and noisemakers
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:03am On Oct 01, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Politicians.

This Life Lyrics
Politician’s ti mo mo ajelu ni won
Follower’s ti mo ri omugo niwon
Awon lo ma le adigin, lo ma lade o tun gun mo
Enu okuro won kin se eje o
Ise owo won lan pe lobi eje o
Eni ba ma je president ko fi ogun bura
Eni ba ma je senator ko fi sango bura
E wa ri wipe omo dis life no be mayadekun

Oda siko bo yen
Won wa sadugbo
Won asomo je jeje
Eje kan wole tan
Gbogbo eje tan je da woke ise
Toba tun se were la siko ibo
Won ani kodo tolo bere
Won a senu mere
Kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu uye
Kalo kalo gbe
Afira aditu ti iwole
Talo dibo fun un
Pasan ta fi na yale
Onbe lori aja fun un un
Odo elo tunramu
Ema je anpagbon ni funfun fun yin
Mowi temi ii
Asegbe kan kosi oo
Asepamo lowa
Ase sile labo waba
Emi oti iku mo sile sise
Mo sile fowo rewo
Mo sile tule mise iiiii

Anytime I remember those two songs from 9ice, what comes to my mind is that, do we actually believe those thieves we are fighting ourselves for? The answer is no, I have seen several old posts where people are calling for the head of this same man who has now become their massiah, is it that we just want our own to become president or you can swear with your life that you actually believe in any of them.

Not getting a pvc still remain the best decision I made this year.

Suffering and smiling is our hobby.
Not getting a pvc is your choice. You want a better Nigeria but yiu don't want to participate in making it happen.
To ba nifę orilę ede baba rę. Waa gba pvc, waa dibo.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by shegra58: 9:05am On Oct 01, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

Igbo supported Olu falae and Obasanjo how? Remember Olu falae and Obasanjo vie for presidential seat at the same time while Olu falae lost out and Obasanjo emerge,so how come you supported both of them at the same time?
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2022
chihes:
igbos supported all the names he mentioned. I am moving to my 50s, so I can tell you better.

This is from olu falae himself,.i just had to go dig it out from vangaurd right now..

The same !gb*s that are on twitter cursing, imsulting, abusing other prominent and elderly igb*s because they are not suporting OBI.

Nnam. Chimaroke or how do you spell is name. Since that mam declared for Tinubu, they have been raining insult on him, digging out his past, psoting pictures of his children and families.

The truth is that the !gb*s are worst, the worst have seen in the world. People that cant rally themselve and speak in one voice, People that imsults themselves with reckless abandon. How do you expect people like that to support others?

How? Ma.

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by lhordspy: 9:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Thanos5555:

igbos didnt support MKO because of same faith ticket, but they supported the remaining yorubas that contested with up to 90% margin, more than some yoruba states like oyo and kwara who were giving only 65% to 75% support.

so please use other ways of attacking IGBOS, dont declare that they havent ever been by oruba side, instead it has always been the opposite.

Which other yorubas have you supported except obasanjo. And that was because you had no choice. The election was all yoruba's only. It was contested by obasanjo and olu falae only in 1999. Even initially the igbos were the only one that antahonised them in the primaries after the whole nation have already agreed to ceeded the ticket to the yorubas only.

So what are you trying to say by crying all over the place you supported yoruba?
Which youruba have you supported, answer me?

Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by jrusky(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2022
If you like obi go and consult devil, satan, lucifer, africa goddess on black horse with her kingdom between the sky and the land you will never rule Nigeria.

Oh so you can go back to pdp you betrayed for consultation baa?

A single state will never fall for you in SW, Makindde can't even dares it Makinde knows who Oyo state people are so better go back to your portharcourt and consult with your fellow slowpoke Igbos.

We can never entrust our nation in the hand of our enemy. Get that fact obi. Buhari had taught us a life long lesson so affliction will never rise the second time.

Rot in hell.
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Kingozymandias(m): 9:18am On Oct 01, 2022
lhordspy:

Which other yorubas have you supported except obasanjo. And that was because you had no choice. The election was all yoruba's only. It was contested by obasanjo and olu falae only in 1999. Even initially the igbos were the only one that antahonised them in the primaries after the whole nation have already agreed to ceeded the ticket to the yorubas only.

So what are you trying to say by crying all over the place you supported yoruba?
Which youruba have you supported, answer me?

Stop talking NONSENSE . On the other thread you were falsely claiming that Igbos didn't support Obj and PDP that it was the Yorubas which is a lie. When it is common knowledge that Yorubas have never ever supported PDP.

So go to romance section where your thought processes are best suited
Re: Peter Obi Visit Seyi Makinde For Consultations (Photos) by Fearyourcreator: 9:19am On Oct 01, 2022
Olaoluwa112:
Politicians.

This Life Lyrics
Politician’s ti mo mo ajelu ni won
Follower’s ti mo ri omugo niwon
Awon lo ma le adigin, lo ma lade o tun gun mo
Enu okuro won kin se eje o
Ise owo won lan pe lobi eje o
Eni ba ma je president ko fi ogun bura
Eni ba ma je senator ko fi sango bura
E wa ri wipe omo dis life no be mayadekun

Oda siko bo yen
Won wa sadugbo
Won asomo je jeje
Eje kan wole tan
Gbogbo eje tan je da woke ise
Toba tun se were la siko ibo
Won ani kodo tolo bere
Won a senu mere
Kalokalo gbe nkan mi senu uye
Kalo kalo gbe
Afira aditu ti iwole
Talo dibo fun un
Pasan ta fi na yale
Onbe lori aja fun un un
Odo elo tunramu
Ema je anpagbon ni funfun fun yin
Mowi temi ii
Asegbe kan kosi oo
Asepamo lowa
Ase sile labo waba
Emi oti iku mo sile sise
Mo sile fowo rewo
Mo sile tule mise iiiii

Anytime I remember those two songs from 9ice, what comes to my mind is that, do we actually believe those thieves we are fighting ourselves for? The answer is no, I have seen several old posts where people are calling for the head of this same man who has now become their massiah, is it that we just want our own to become president or you can swear with your life that you actually believe in any of them.

Not getting a pvc still remain the best decision I made this year.

Suffering and smiling is our hobby.
Lolzzz... Most Nigerians are gullible... How someone became a saint over night ehn... I dey always shake head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / 10 Ogun APC Lawmakers Defect To PDP / Court Reverses Sack Of IGP Usman Alkali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.