Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? (37575 Views)

Russia-Ukraine Live: What Exactly Did US President, Joe Biden Say (Photos) / Full Text Of Trump's Speech On Iran And Reaction On Social Media / Nelson Mandela Day: Obama Gives Life Changing Speech On Annual Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2022
You are just clown! Obviously you don't deserve my mention.
Krismas:
grin See mumu, comparing Telegram to CNN grin CNN that will sit in Liviv and be guessing Wots happing in Kharkiv! On telegraph I relate with people living in Kharkiv. I contact peeps living those theaters of conflict. Am more updated than CNN itself. Continue to swallow lies hook line sinker from CNN
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
No you are big fool with no knowledge of geography. Get a Ukraine map and see the importance of Lyman.
grin Importance of Lyman? grin Initially it was the importance of Izyum! grin
Of course Lyman is in Donbas and the Russians will get it all back. My best chess game was against a mumu like u many yrs ago. Who had my KNIGHT pinned by a Black BISHOP on C3. My goal all along was to sit the KNIGHT on the well guarded E5 and the distraction to the mumu was a queen sacrifice. Neglecting the foothold of my KNIGHT on E5 he hurriedly went to kill my QUEEN on D1 grin He was still gloating in pride wen I calmly announced to him U HAVE LOST!
The goal of the Ukraine war is not to win territory grin Its to win the war. And u guys are too shallow to see that u biggest gains are actually ur biggest loss
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 12:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Oga go and look at the map of Ukraine to understand the importance of Lyman and stop embarrassing your education. Lyamn is city in the Donestk region. Donbass region is combination of Donestk and Lugansk. Guy stop embarrassing your self.
Krismas:
grin Importance of Lyman? grin Initially it was the importance of Izyum! grin
Of course Lyman is in Donbas and the Russians will get it all back. My best chess game was against a mumu like u many yrs ago. Who had my KNIGHT pinned by a Black BISHOP on C3. My goal all along was to sit the KNIGHT on the well guarded E5 and the distraction to the mumu was a queen sacrifice. Neglecting the foothold of my KNIGHT on E5 he hurriedly went to kill my QUEEN on D1 grin He was still gloating in pride wen I calmly announced to him U HAVE LOST!
The goal of the Ukraine war is not to win territory grin Its to win the war. And u guys are too shallow to see that u biggest gains are actually ur biggest loss
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
You are just clown! Obviously you don't deserve my mention.
grin The best part of Telegram is not the lead story from a channel. That canbe biased. What cannot be however are the comments from various people on the thread. Some of those people are on the ground or close to or have relatives who are. Those are the people to broaden the conversation with. But u rather believe edited videos that could have be shot by nollywood for all I care is the gospel truth?
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by edosignature(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2022
The west & propaganda. They say Ukraine is winning but Russia is holding more than 25% of Ukrainian territories.

Slava Russia.

Those who wish Russia evil will surely be brought to their kneels & their fall shall be brutal.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by gaby(m): 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2022
Karnice600:

...and you got 18 likes from 18 smart phone users?
Anyway.. a 21st century 'immbbeccile' can still play minecraft last I checked, so its not quite a huge misfortune. It's just so disturbing how nairaland has a good reputation for having them retards in bunches.

Monkey think say na by fancy sounding words. You dey learn work for where Obahiagbon dey.
Ekpa
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Krismas(m): 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
Masterito:
Oga go and look at the map of Ukraine to understand the importance of Lyman and stop embarrassing your education. Lyamn is city in the Donestk region. Donbass region is combination of Donestk and Lugansk. Guy stop embarrassing your self.
grin I told this idiot layman is Donbas and he is saying Layman is in Donetsk! And that Donetsk and Lugansk make up Donbas!! So wot have said differently? Layman is in Donbas u idiot. Aside that, why else is Layman SO SO IMPORTANT to u??
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Masterito(m): 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Low IQ is your problem here. Go study the map to gain proper understanding you doughnut.
Krismas:
grin I told this idiot layman is Donbas and he is saying Layman is in Donetsk! And that Donetsk and Lugansk make up Donbas!! So wot have said differently? Layman is in Donbas u idiot. Aside that, why else is Layman SO SO IMPORTANT to u??

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2022
He already said in his speech that he doesn't want to regain USSR. He is only fighting for the honour and freedom of Russia.
gambojimeta:
I don't know what morals (he gave examples - to those that watched the video) have got to do with annexing someone's land.

While he is bitter about the dissolution of USSR by Russian politicans of that era, Last time I checked, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Ukraine, Georgia e.t.c are happy to be independent nations and don't see the breakup as a catastrophe. He sees the breakup as catastrophe but those countries don't see it as such.

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2022
Yes. Remember, few people raised eyebrows then until Hitler started stacking Poland. However, unlike Hitler, Putin has proved himself with the Georgian invasion. He could have annexed part of that country but he didn't.
gambojimeta:

So you also justify Hitler taking over sudenten land in Czeckoslovaskia because sudenten Germans lived on those lands and complained about suffering under Czechoslovakia too?

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2022
US has been assisting Ukraine even before 2014 but stepped up after the coup. They were also heavily financing the maidan protests that toppled the pro-russoan govt. Of course you know this already.
gambojimeta:

Proof that NATO was arming them. This was not brought up in the Minks2 agreement. Atleast The kremlin acknowledged that it was funding militia in Ukraine.

Anyway, my post was his moral statement. What has morality (Parent1, parent2 and parent 3) in his speech got to do with annexing land in Ukraine. That's what I said in my post.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Did. Putin annex Georgian land? He had chance to but he did not. The Georgian elite hate him just for daring and humiliating them.
Burtiano32:
So many Nigerians are not informed or because of hatred of the west, Putin excuse of invasion was Ukraine joining NATO now annexing their land, same way he did in Georgia.Putin is just delusional , A modern Hitler taking people's land all in the name of ethnic Russians population, Same way Hitler attacked Austria and Czechoslovakia. He may susceed in this, waiting for him to cross the redline to invade Estonia , Lativia or Poland then he will see the full wrath of NATO.

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Troublemania5: 1:13pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians suggests that Buhari should wage war against Putin.
Haha, do u want buhari to be in shock. Lol
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Mike23r: 1:28pm On Oct 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

An hypersonic that can carry nuclear warhead is only available in theory as well as of now.

icbm is more dan mach 5 as i know

but icbm are not classify hypersonic

cos of dem stage of propellant
2x 3x

mayb
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Heffalump(m): 1:33pm On Oct 01, 2022
ken6488:
Hitler didn't have nukes

And you think only Putin has?
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by hush15: 1:45pm On Oct 01, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:
President Vladimir Putin announced that four occupied regions of Ukraine would formally be incorporated into Russia.

ALJAZEERA

And I ask Putin, the current massive land he already oversees, how much has he utilized it that he wants these regions that he is holding claims to?

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by ken6488(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2022
Heffalump:

And you think only Putin has?
No that what make everything thing interesting
If Russia falld it takes USA and Europe with them cheesy
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Robertjones442: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Corridon:
Nigerians suggests that Buhari should wage war against Putin.

pls come to my clinic free of charge... u need consultation.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by seunny4lif(m): 2:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
grin
Free of charge ke grin

Nigeria military can take on any nation grin
We have the best rockets grin
Robertjones442:

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by seunny4lif(m): 2:18pm On Oct 01, 2022
ken6488:

No that what make everything thing interesting
If Russia falld it takes USA and Europe with them cheesy
Maybe those Russia nukes are not working self grin
But the one way to find out is if USA or UK sent troops to Ukraine then we all can see that Russia nukes does not work grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by syras: 2:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
Teaser4:
Stay updated and stay away from cnn…..that’s recent events from Liman….my source: Telegram, with videos

What's the channel name on Telegram?

Thank you in advance.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Corridon: 2:26pm On Oct 01, 2022
Robertjones442:

You need it the most.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 01, 2022
alabo1:

Your analysis reeks of lack of understanding of geopolitics and the Art of War. Go back and read about the uprising in 2014 in Ukraine that displaced a democratically elected govt. With western support. This was when this crisis started.

As for shifting narrative Ask the US what happened to their different narratives justifying the war in Iraq- from WMD's, to freeing the Iraqi people to stabilizing the region. You western bots need deliverance. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

Finally for your information, these regions are now part of Russia like Crimea whether the west recognizes it or not. Any incursion by Ukraine or any other power will lead to full scale war which nobody in the west will sanction. It's game over. All hail Putin the Grandmaster

Shey all of us dey observe. Your next excuse should not be " oh Russia just wanted to be merciful and left the occupied places.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by alabo1: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ransomware:

Shey all of us dey observe. Your next excuse should not be " oh Russia just wanted to be merciful and left the occupied places.

No wahala. Let's watch and see
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Sestor1313(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2022
Fear Putin!
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Dybala11(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kazim88:
The western elite believes they can control the world with Mainstream Media. CNN lies and distort fact intentionally to push a preferred Narative and they think there will be no consequence.

Europeans are currently angry with the US, they knew US was vicious but assume that the US will only target Russia and not Europe. They encourage the US vs Russia shuffle believing when US dismantle Russia they will get their share but alas they were wrong. The US has no allies only subordinates.

The US will eventually self destruct from within. The Liberals will most likely unleash terror on half hearted conservative and centrist.
Is CNN a state owned media?
CNN and Trump were at loggerheads while the later was the POTUS, that shows you that to a large extent the media is still independent in the U.S
Can you say the same about Russia, where the government controls every single output done by their media? Abeg use another example not this one. grin

1 Like

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Toktee(m): 3:11pm On Oct 01, 2022
Habeyy:

Do they even read the news
Thousand of Putin soldiers were killed in kharkiv

Lyman encircled
Yampil retaken

Conscript are I'll trained soldiers already dying before reaching battle ground

Most of all those commenting are kids
They don't read
They are propaganda shooters, leave them.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Kazim88: 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2022
Dybala11:

Is CNN a state owned media?
CNN and Trump were at loggerheads while the later was the POTUS, that shows you that to a large extent the media is still independent in the U.S
Can you say the same about Russia, where the government controls every single output done by their media? Abeg use another example not this one. grin

US is run by Deep State. President come and go but this people are long term government employees and contractors. The control US president, Media and Culture. Trump was not expected to win.
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by Dybala11(m): 10:05pm On Oct 01, 2022
Kazim88:

US is run by Deep State. President come and go but this people are long term government employees and contractors. The control US president, Media and Culture. Trump was not expected to win.
Who are those people bro, expose their identity if what you're saying is true. grin
You want to peddle the propaganda that CNN is state controlled all in favour of painting the Russians as saint. Your agenda is already dead on arrival, cos the Russians are one of the examples of a "state gagging the media". News media in the west have more freedom to post news whether it supports the government or not. Trump is a very good example, please give us an example of a state that will allow such in the alliance of countries (Russia, China, North Korea etc) that you seem to adore. grin
Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

Even though you are stylishly changing the topic. No problem..

The USA has no vital national interests in Kosovo abi what is there in Kosovo for the USA to gain. The U.S. military recently established an expeditionary base in nearby Romania with ports and support facilities in case something flares up in the region.

Bro, what did you just say? That the US has no vital interest in Kosovo? Come on now undecided

The US after bombing Serbia for months helped Kosovo gain independence and as a token of appreciation from Pristina, they allowed the US to build the largest military base (Bondsteel base) in the Balkans. Bondsteel is so big, that it can house 7,000 soldiers. Do you think the US does things without interest?

America has no permanent friends or enemies, only interests. — Henry Kissinger. Former US secretary of state.

If not because of the US military presence in Kosovo, Serbia would have marched in with its army and re-claim its territory. Serbia is a small country and doesn't have the strength to face the US militarily, and that is the only lifeline keeping Kosovo in existence. And hell will freeze for Serbs to give up their claim to Kosovo.

In fact if not because of the Kosovo issue, Serbia would have joined the EU long ago, but they sacrificed the EU and western embrace for China and Russia because they will never let Kosovo, a part of their core identity go.

Just as Lagos (former capital of Nigeria) crushed Enugu during the Biafran war (a country that existed for three years), that would also be the fate of Kosovo.

2 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2022
If anyone has the link to the full video of President Putin's speech with translation, please paste a link. Why is it not on youtube? well I know why, he was too raw in what he said. I can't believe any world leaders have the balls to say what Putin said, and I dare the western media will not to show it to their audience because it's just too naked in truth.

Evil will never defeat 'good.

3 Likes

Re: Putin’s Speech On Annexation: What Exactly Did He Say? by pansophist(m): 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
SonOfTheRisingS:
Nnamdi Kanu of Russia

Liberation of Biafra from Nigeria loading...... 99%, hello 2023 Biafraaaaa/Russiaaaaaaa vs Nigeria shocked

Go sleep.

Seems you didn't know that Russia (then the Soviet Union) fought against Biafra during the war. They won't change camp now. Also, the international community is always cautious of setting precedence, always remembering the word, ''precedence''.

The west (US/EU) did set a very dangerous precedence with Kosovo, which is to support the UDI (unilateral declaration of independence), all because I suspect, they want to build a military base in the region). They overturned a century-old international legal order for their selfish gain, and Putin especially warned them then that their decisions will come to haunt them later.

And the Ukraine issue is the consequence haunting the west. If Kosovo can secede without any input from Belgrade, then Biafra can without any input from Abuja, same as the territories he (Putin) annexed from Ukraine. Kyiv can go to hell, if the people want to join Russia, then it's their will, and must be respected.

So you see, precedence always matters, and even if Biafra has a legit case to secede, Russia and the international community will never support it because it would mean that St Petersburg or Moscow would want to secede, and they must allow it, after all, they supported Biafra.

And it is the Biafra reason that made Nigeria not recognize Kosovo as a country, and both countries do not share any diplomatic relationship. So if any agent tells you about a visa to Kosovo, he is lying to you, and you are on a long thing lol grin

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.